Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78290 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Lucasbalo(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2015
ujoatu:
With Sen John Kerry, US Secretary of State
And the African American beside Kerry is the US National Security Adviser Susan Rice.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by discusant: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2015
ujoatu:
With Sen John Kerry, US Secretary of State

Senator Kerry with crutches: when Kerry had that accident, he did not fly abroad, talk less Nigeria, for treatment,.

When Gov. Okorocha had accident in Imo state, he had to fly abroad for treatment.

Since he became governor instead of completing and equipping the hospital complexes started by his predecessors, Okorocha started 27 New hospitals in his state knowing full well that he cannot complete and equip them.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Pamelayoung: 3:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Pls who knws if Okorocha has paid d worker's in his state?

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Lucasbalo(m): 4:03am On Jul 21, 2015
madmoney:
THE INFERIOR PRESIDENT
A country is certainly as big as its President and as small as its President makes it look. The United States of America is well respected in the comity of nations because they have always been lucky enough to have leaders with high self esteem, not necessarily because of any material blessings from Nature. If there is anything so special about America, it is her leaders. And leaders are what should define a nation.
Some unfortunate Nigerians are actually celebrating the fact that their President is in America, to see the American President. This gets me wondering if our own President is a little imp, while that of Americans is a super god.
It would have been easier to overlook if this excitement stopped with ordinary Nigerians, but when you see our Governors and Presidential aides posting pictures of our President with the President of another country, as if we have hit gold, then you can't help but be ashamed that our country is this abused. The simple message that our President and his handlers have passed is that Buhari is inferior to Obama, and he is happy about that.
This is a President Obama, who is close to his last day in office as President, yet he has not deemed it fit to visit Nigeria; black nation's biggest country, yet our President in less than two months of being President has jumped into a jet with over one hundred aides, security personnel and personal staff to go visit America.
Our President did not just stop at going hats in hand to Obama, he was also getting ready to lick the American President's anus just to have a handshake with him and get the paparazzi to capture the scene. Can you imagine that our President conceded to Obama the credit of our successful and peaceful election? Nigeria is yet to have a President
My friend, you are totally wrong with your assertions. I know you have a dislike for Buhari and that's your constitutional right. If Obama calls on any world leaders even in the Western World to come to Washington , they will oblige. Did you say the same thing when your beloved clueless Jonathan was licking Obama's behind ?. Most of the world's leaders will answer the call of a US President and Buhari is not an exception. They don't call America the most powerful country in the world for nothing.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 21, 2015
discusant:

Senator Kerry with crutches: when Kerry had that accident, he did not fly abroad, talk less Nigeria, for treatment,.

When Gov. Okorocha had accident in Imo state, he had to fly abroad for treatment.

Since he became governor Insteat of completing and equiping the hospital complexes started by his predecessors, Okorocha started 27 New hospitals in his state knowing full well that he cannot complete and equip them.

Interestingly, Kerry was injured in Europe, and after initial treatment....was flown back to the US on a military plane.

Your point about Rochas and treatment in Nigeria vs abroad is right....but that has a lot to do with the fact that healthcare funding in Nigeria is not good enough. Rochas is to be blamed for not diversifying the economy of Imo State so that they can have enough money for good hospitals.

But still.....a world class hospital needs lots of money....and lots of properly trained professionals. Things Nigeria does not have enough of.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by obaino24(m): 4:21am On Jul 21, 2015
God help Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Rapunzel001: 4:37am On Jul 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Interestingly, Kerry was injured in Europe, and after initial treatment....was flown back to the US on a military plane.

Your point about Rochas and treatment in Nigeria vs abroad is right....but that has a lot to do with the fact that healthcare funding in Nigeria is not good enough. Rochas is to be blamed for not diversifying the economy of Imo State so that they can have enough money for good hospitals.

But still.....a world class hospital needs lots of money....and lots of properly trained professionals. Things Nigeria does not have enough of.

With which moni? Abi na e saliva e go take use diversify am?
If not for all d last minute grab-as-much-as-u-can by GEJ and his gang... What would ever have made PMB make this trip?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by igbo2011(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by friday2011(m): 5:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Kerry, waka waka guy, ur leg neva heal? Make u seff rest small
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by sesanojo: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2015
NIGERIA BAD BELLE
Lucasbalo:
My friend, you are totally wrong with your assertions. I know you have a dislike for Buhari and that's your constitutional right. If Obama calls on any world leaders even in the Western World to come to Washington , they will oblige. Did you say the same thing when your beloved clueless Jonathan was licking Obama behind ?. Most of the world's leaders will answer the call of a US President and Buhari is not an exception. They don't call America the most powerful country in the world for nothing.

NJGERIA BAD BELLE. ETHNICITY DON KILL US ALREADY. NOTHING REMAIN .ONLY GOD CAN SAVE US
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by pillzthadrugz(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2015
In the 1st picture behind Obama is oshomole's head that looks like a ghane made explosive.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ogundeleai(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2015
By the year 2019.. Igbo willl lead other nigerians to appeal to buhari to run once more...Real contract for the construction of 2nd onitsha bridge loading
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by jaybee3(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2015
falseman:
Who's that lol

Walahi, i swear down you don craze

Lwkmd
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 6:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Fool keep running all over NL and talking poo. Okorosha is more or less a physically challenged abokii and has nothing on Obi.

Obi dwarfed okorosha in all areas of human endeavours. Go and look up their profiles and tell if okorosha is worth carrying Obi's bag.

So Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra is now from Anambra? Fool

abagoro:

By Anambra, Mbaise and radio biafra. Cant help but lol. All real Igbos know the truth and on that we stand. Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent Igbo politician and likely future President. Peter Obi is in dare need of that position hence his waste of resources on propaganda against Okorocha.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by jaybee3(m): 6:10am On Jul 21, 2015
danpaul1:
I expected to see the likes of fashola, kwankwaso and other intelligent Nigerians on the entourage..rather, buhari chose his fellow dummies (rochas, oshimole etc). I wonder what those lot have to offer Nigeria! Those are d kind of men that say 'yes' to what ever obama demands. They must have represented us wrongly at d meeting.

Are you privy to what's on their agenda?
Each one of them have their strengths and weaknesses and the agenda usually decides which subject matter expert to take on board

Fashola and kwankanso aren't the only intelligent Nigerians. Besides, how would they have been able to proffer solutions or better still give first hand experience about the boko haram menace if they haven't been directly affected by the insurgency?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Ertekazee: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2015
If this Igbo man mess better stale Aba beans give them, look at the barrel he is carrying as belly, they will seize light in White House
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by SKORROR(m): 6:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Say Baba! Say Buhari........... I'm proud to be a Nigerian
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Fool so okorosha is the most prominent Igbo man because he was in the gathering with Obama? LOL
D
Was other govs not there, are they also the most prominent in their regions just because they were in the gathering?

Lemme make it clear to you Okorosha is nothing but a failed rabble rouser who is not even known anywhere outside imo state.

The same Okorosha that was was made a gov 2011 by Peter Obi. And was to be first election victory in his life. Lmao

abagoro:

By Anambra, Mbaise and radio biafra. Cant help but lol. All real Igbos know the truth and on that we stand. Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent Igbo politician and likely future President. Peter Obi is in dare need of that position hence his waste of resources on propaganda against Okorocha.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Teeboy22(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2015
loomer:
Na only for nigeria governor go leave him state follow president travel.

re u serious

me sef dey tnk m say y dose gov sef dey follow am
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by onatisi(m): 6:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama seems to be saying to himself “what is this fat thief laughing for ”?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2015
onatisi:
Obama seems to be saying to himself “what is this fat thief laughing for ”?

You mean the fat ugly looking Okorocha LOL

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Beremx(f): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2015
chinology:
Fool so okorosha is the most prominent Igbo man because he was in the gathering with Obama? LOL
D
Was other govs not there, are they also the most prominent in their regions just because they were in the gathering?

Lemme make it clear to you Okorosha is nothing but a failed rabble rouser who is not even known anywhere outside imo state.

The same Okorosha that was was made a gov 2011 by Peter Obi. And was to be first election victory in his life. Lmao

[s][/s]
Are you for real? Hahaha!!

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari be like this thief chief can 1 dae show himself everywhere.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by cornel00(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Almajiri okorocha musa danjuma
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by kenoz(m): 6:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Btruth: 6:29am On Jul 21, 2015
jasper83:
Hmmm all things been equal, PMB stylishly preparing Okorocha for succession, mark my words!!! All things been equal. Ndigbo must prepare themselves and ignore bigotry, their time is just very by the corner. Okorocha truly sees the future, his charisma is even presidential.

Sai Baba....
Your prophecy will come to pass in Jesus name. This is what I've been telling my Ibo brothers/friends that their time is around the corner, they only need to believe and let us all work together to take this country to a greater height. A house divided can never stand.

One Nigeria, One love. I love all my Ibo brothers and also my Hausa brothers too. With unity, Nigeria will be great again.

Good morning Nigerian. I love you all.

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by chinology: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Yes Beremx, okorosha is not known in my state likewise other Igbo states since he cannot influence anything politically in those states. Afterwards it was some individuals from Anambra that brought him to political limelight when they supported, gave him APGA ticket and saw to his first election victory. Okorosha will forever be grateful for that.

Beremx:
Are you for real? Hahaha!!

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Shaadey: 6:42am On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

Wailing wailer on the loose
ahan grin
CreekReporter:

Wailing wailer on the loose
ahan
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ModiKen(m): 6:44am On Jul 21, 2015
jasper83:
Hmmm all things been equal, PMB stylishly preparing Okorocha for succession, mark my words!!! All things been equal. Ndigbo must prepare themselves and ignore bigotry, their time is just very by the corner. Okorocha truly sees the future, his charisma is even presidential.

Sai Baba....

Tell them ooo! Tell those wailing Biafrans!

Rochas could be the answer to the Igbo presidency issue. He is a very smart politician and businessman.

He saw the movement ahead of time, hence he merged his faction of APGA with APC.

He has the charisma indeed. He should just better his performance in the last four years.

Who knows there could be an opening in 2019.

The Igbos should just calm down, their time is nigh.

In other news, Nnamdi Kanu is hiding behind a radio in the U.K. grin

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by ModiKen(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2015
tpiadotcom:

if you believe he is " rejected by ndigbo" ( or anybody) then you are very gullible.

Nnamdi Kanu and his band of Biafran wailers hate him with disgust

They even plan to assassinate him once their plans to declare Biafra begin to unfold.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Doyin400l(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Proudly Yoruba bloody boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest