Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,256 members, 7,857,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records (30650 Views)

PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by francizy(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
repogirl:
lmao! Buhari, the probing Proboscis!

General Almajiri beg beg bambiala president, following united states up and down like flies following faeces!

We have written our requirements, mtchewww! General beggar beggar, you nor dey shame?! angry grin

grin grin grin @ the bolded..

Same set of people that hated US with passion and blame US for all the terror in the world are now licking Obama's but sack and ànûs with Buhari as the head of the licking crew.

Everything Buhari wants to do, he will run to US to seek approval from Obama. Soon he'll have to seek permission from Obama in order to be able to have sex with his wife, yet some sai Buhari mugus don't see anything wrong in this present day colonization the old baba took us back to. I guess he's scared they'll get him out of office (like they did in 1985 when they used IBB to kick the his balls out of office), that's the reason why he chose to lick balls this time in order to remain in office.. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2015
[s]
engineerboat:

Is that the CHANGE you promise NIGERIANS,

its time you CHANGErians stop given us "I WILL, I WILL"
If CHANGErians have nothing good for NIGERIANS its better you remains silent.
[/s]

How idiotic of you to demand change when in fact you did not vote for change and still don't want to change? What change are you talking about?

Worry about your loser worries and silly preoccupations and let Nigerians who voted for change worry about change.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by bakila: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
ApcSucks:

Just say your envious of barcanista you can't be like him... you will enter grave before him.... stupid thot
The Barcanista that cannot properly place a bet on who will win the presidential election?
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by francizy(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2015
49cents:

How tragic that you and your comrades in the president's defence reduce everything to PDP and dubb everything said to "Wailing Wailers"

I am not for either APC nor PDP.....am for food governace and progress

The moment politicains know that the people are intellihent enough to discern them then they will seat up and do more but if we go about defending this president or that governor simply because we voted for him or her means that we aren't ready for progress

From personal experienxe the best place to be is to be non-partisan as these politicans don't give a damn about your pains, desires or struggkes.....its them first and they thrsut at the people whatever is left

Its time we realise that soverignty belongs to the avareafe people like you and I; and that we can not limit to expressing these soverignty on at the polls but also at the periods between the polls

Bro, what?? shocked shocked You're advising beremx? shocked shocked like seriously??

You get time oh.. The truth is, you don't give importance to unimportant things, people or statements. It's a well known fact that berem is a Nairaland standup comedian (as you can see, she never contributes meaningfully to any discussion on this website) and should been seen as such. Take her serious at your own peril. undecided
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by francizy(m): 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
Lamentations of the legendary Wailing-in-chief Protection Seeker.

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!

You must have produced this useless statement from your anûs I guess, because a human brain can't produce this load of shît!

You don't even think before you type and if I say you don't contribute meaningfully to this forum, it'll look like I don't know what am saying. From the bolded, you are just showing to the world:

- you are paid to do the job of political hooliganism on Nairaland,
- you don't care about the wellbeing of Nigerians as long as your pay check gets signed monthly/weekly/whatever,
- you will remain with APC, even if it is confirmed that all APC members has been the ones behind the bombings and killings since the past 6-7 years,
- you only want a one party system that will be able to maintain your salary/benefit no matter the circumstances,
- whether the country burns or not, you don't care,
- your low level of reasoning
- your uncouth behaviour and your disregard for your fellow being and his right to express his opinion albeit different from yours, even though we're in a Democratic era..

Continue showing the world how less of a human you are..

ellechrystal:

always insulting. Speaks volumes.
U were one person picking seriously on johna ' d gov. Insulting n saying all sorts. Here u r again . Can't take it wen someone else criticises buhari. Hypocrite.

Using hypocrite to tag berem will be like giving a criminal a saintly title. If there's anything far worse than a hypocrite, that's what that uncouth being is..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by boujaye: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
StOla:
Barcanista sniffs Buhari's pants for a living.

I've never seen a human being so bitter, so egotistical and conceited.

Abeg APC wetin you promise this your former political ward wey you no fulfil? I believe there's more to this guy's bitterness ooo.

This is one determined hater, and I will hold APC responsible if he self destructs in the process.

Or is this also a determined plot to prove loyalty after being noticed by the opposition, in the hopes of being offered a position? Media aide to a local government chairman?

Barcanista has done nothing wrong. I like him because of his constructive criticism, objectivity and reliable references or evidences in his arguments.

Criticism is good for democracy, good for this man PMB who was once a dictator that is now learning how to democratize.

Lest Buhari falls back to his old crude way and stir the ship to the rock.

Bacarnista please go on with the good work.

Cc: Barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by boujaye: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2015
StOla post=36147403 :
Barcanista sniffs Buhari's pants for a living.

I've never seen a human being so bitter, so egotistical and conceited.

Abeg APC wetin you promise this your former political ward wey you no fulfil? I believe there's more to this guy's bitterness ooo.

This is one determined hater, and I will hold APC responsible if he self destructs in the process.

Or is this also a determined plot to prove loyalty after being noticed by the opposition, in the hopes of being offered a position? Media aide to a local government chairman?

[quote author=boujaye post=36147459]Barcanista has done nothing wrong. I like him because of his constructive criticism, objectivity and reliable references or evidences in his arguments.

Criticism is good for democracy, good for this man PMB who was once a dictator that is now learning how to democratize.

Lest Buhari falls back to his old crude way and stir the ship to the rock.

Bacarnista please go on with the good work.

Cc: Barcanista

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2015
4Play:
To be fair to Barcanista, Buhari fanboys and propagandists make it easy for him. When I saw that bit about Obama's cabinet, I couldn't help but chuckle with derision. US presidents usually make their key cabinet appointments within days of the inauguration. Indeed, that was what Buhari via Dr Fayemi promised at one point:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

You can't compare their system to ours. They aren't as corrupt as us and there are penalties for misdeeds. If he quickly made the cabinet , Nigerians would still complain if they are corrupt or underperforming

Let him take his time to put that cabinet in place and e see wht happens . If he fails to install a good cabinet then we can talk against him cos he has all the time to get the job done positively
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by vislabraye(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
I saw this crap and I think you lack comprehension. On this link (www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President
) you will findall his appointments after his election in 2008 (which were from Nov-Dec). On same link you will see references which will further help. The problem wtith pe you is that you don't read and comprehend. You can't expect me to spoon-feed you all the time (You may ask ifyou need some clarification though). Now I am challenging you to name ANY cabinet Secretary that was nominated after Feb 4, 2009.

People have chosen to be blind. Now, we've heard that Barack Obama left Buhari stranded and leaves for Kenya. Obama has lined up African countries to visit and Nigeria is not even one of them. Isn't that shameful ?
When you point out these things, people will call you wailing wailers. How can a whole president of my country be trwated with such disdain ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Hero10001: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
You guys aint getting it. Buhari is milking us dry.. No ministers, nothing! After 3 months of looting, he'll make his cabinet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by vislabraye(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2015
ollah1:

You can't compare their system to ours. They aren't as corrupt as us and there are penalties for misdeeds. If he quickly made the cabinet , Nigerians would still complain if they are corrupt or underperforming

Let him take his time to put that cabinet in place and e see wht happens . If he fails to install a good cabinet then we can talk against him cos he has all the time to get the job done positively

That one is not a strong excuse to be sincere with you . But what gives me little hope is that Buhari does not want to yield to Tinubu's list of ministers. That in itself is good but other than that, he has no excuse, no not one.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2015
vislabraye:

That one is not a strong excuse to be sincere with you . But what gives me little hope is that Buhari does not want to yield to Tinubu's list of ministers. That in itself is good but other than that, he has no excuse, no not one.

Relax bro, we all know our system is complicated and he also got there thru a complicated method and surrounded by complicated people and he needs to make the average Nigerian smile. That makes the whole thing even more complicated. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by redcliff: 11:27am On Jul 22, 2015
CreekReporter:
I love Buhari

Nobody cares if you dissed airforce1. he is nobody yet and you are also a nobody so your song is freaking irrelevant
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Ephemmm: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
If being old is a taboo in your family,may you never live to grow grey hairs.

Shameless protection seeker!!

tongue tongue tongue tongue This is serious ooo
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by murtalaa(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama Named His Cabinet Before Taking Office:
Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=)
www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Buhari The Record Breaker:
Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All
bullshittest article I ever readeth on Nairaland. So, was Jonathan ready for governance when he announced his cabinet earlier? If we take announcing cabinet earlier to be a yardstick for determining good governance, would you say GEJ then is a case study in good governance? Again bullshit.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

How idiotic of you to demand change when in fact you did not vote for change and still don't want to change? What change are you talking about?

Worry about your loser worries and silly preoccupations and let Nigerians who voted for change worry about change.

Ogbeni ki ni wahala he bayi.

All your ranting goes nowhere, Nigeria cannot be a one party state, afterall "Baba if for "EVERYBODY and for NOBODY" get that into your head and stop abusing people over Nairaland.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

A typical CHANGErian "Abuse is their Motto, and CHANGE promised to NIGERIANS"
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by calaway: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2015
engineerboat:

A typical CHANGErian "Abuse is their Motto, and CHANGE promised to NIGERIANS"

what do you expect from a blind follower of a dullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Trendin(m): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:

You will have to wail till you enter grave because power will never return to PDP!!
how dare u say that? undecided
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by BannedOtherView: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Good evening all, I was reading an article authored by Buhari that he wrote on Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/nigeria-committed-to-good-governance-and-fighting-terror/2015/07/20/8c1acd00-2e21-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html. In the said article he attempted to justify delay in his appointment of Cabinet by alleging that President Obama also had some delay in his first term. Please read this excerpt..

"When cabinet ministers are appointed in September, it will be some months after I took the oath of office. It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office; the United States did not cease to function in the interim." --- (Pres. Muhammadu Buhari)

I paused to ask myself whether the Obama that Muhammadu Buhari was referring to is the incmbent President of The United States or another Obama.

Obama Named His Cabinet Before Taking Office:
Obama was elected President on November 4, 2008. As President-elect Obama immediately started the nomination of his Cabinet. By December 17, 2008, Barack Obama had already nominated all his Cabinet Secretaries. Obama was sworn-in on January 20, 2009. www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Barack_Obama/Appointments_and_nominations_as_President

The only late cabinet nomination of Obama was Judd Gregg- the nominee for Commerce Secretary. His nomination came on Feb 3, 2009. That is 13 days after Obama was sworn in. The delay was because the FIRST nominee for the position Bill Richardson withdrew his nomination on January 6, 2009 due to some allegation against him as New Mexico state Governor (He was nominated on the 4th of Dec 2008. See his own word

"I have concluded that the ongoing investigation also would have forced an untenable delay in the confirmation process,"
"Given the gravity of the economic situation the nation is facing, I could not in good conscience ask the president- elect and his administration to delay for one day the important work that needs to be done."
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2009/02/obam-f04.html
www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/us/politics/04transition.html?referrer=)
www.nbcnews.com/id/28493919/

So which Obama was Buhari referring to?

Buhari The Record Breaker:
Already Buhari has made a record as the first elected President of Nigeria to stay in office for 53 days without having Secretary to the Government of the Federation. ExPresidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Dr Jonathan named Ufot Ekaete and Ayim Pius Ayim as SGF same day of their inauguration in 1999 and 2011 respectively. Late Yar'adua named Babagana Kingibe as SGF 24hrs after his inauguration in 2007. Buhari however is yet to. This shows that Buhari is not serious with the business of governance.

Buhari will break another record should he fail to nominate Ministers by the end of this month. He will break the record of Musa Yar'adua as the longest streak without naming a cabinet. Yar'adua named his cabinet on the 28th of July 2007. Buhari's delay till September will mean beating Yar'adua's record by more than a month (depending on the date he nominates his cabinet). Buhari will also become the only elected African and Global leader to stay in office for FOUR months without a cabinet.

These records are not the kind of record that any serious country wish for. I don't think Nigeria's case is different. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari should stop trying to act smart by playing on Nigeria's intelligence. His failure to name a cabinet shows that he isn't prepared for leadership.

May God Bless Us All
[/s]

Crapola! Asbsolute nonsense!!!
The operative word is "Full", Mr Hired Hack.

It is worth noting that Obama himself did not have his full Cabinet in place for several months after first taking office

Now it would amount to a leap of faith to expect that level of discernment from your band of jaded co-travellers. I also know that as the biased NL authorities have silenced a number of people who can take you to the cleaners, you are enjoying this period of tomfoolery in the limelight. grin
Make the best of it while the going is good! Yeah, quote as many unqualified Wikipedia sources - as you are wont to do. It won't last forever, I tell you. cheesy

The White House - Nominations & Appointments (New) (Sorted by Date) -- https://open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/The-White-House-Nominations-Appointments-New-/nmc8-q2uj

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Realist2: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:

How could You be so sure of that , is what Bacanister put above true or not, or you who decided to be blind by reality, and never see anything wrong with PMB because it's your Buhari that is involved no longer GEJ?.
The earlier you start being realistic and save yourself from mental bitterness, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Beremx(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Realist2:

How could You be so sure of that , is what Bacanister put above true or not, or you who decided to be blind by reality, and never see anything wrong with PMB because it's your Buhari that is involved no longer GEJ?.
The earlier you start being realistic and save yourself from mental bitterness, the better for you.
I saw your PM and I replied back on July 12th.

I have noticed you Mikey!
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by alrahmanonline(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
barcanista:
Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy

Candyrain, Mogidi, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth, Temitemi1 NDPVF Nigerianvenom etc
Calling unto other other wailers hope you've patched your sinking ship, cos lagoon no get friend oo
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by esecoal(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
sharaaaaaaaaaaaapp
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by benboa(m): 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
@BARCANISTA ...... WHY ALL THE FUSS ABOUT NAMING OF CABINET MEMBERS...

IT WILL INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE PERM SECS ACTUALLY RUN THE MINISTRIES......

MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT ARE MORE THAN OFTEN TIMES MORE POLITICALLY INCLINED. SO PLEASE

STOP THE DISSING......MY 5 CENTS

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by akigbemaru: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
buhari not nominated ministers yet.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by Wasquad(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Why would buhari and his handlers not conduct an informed research before disgracing themselves before the world...And to think same people that picked on Jonathan if he ever slips in his speech are same people hypocritically wishing that we all go blind and deaf to buhari's unending gaffes...I pray he doesn't freestyle there in his speech because that's when the mother of blunder will come cool
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by engineerboat(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
BannedOtherView:
[s][/s]

Crapola! Asbsolute nonsense!!!
The operative word is "Full", Mr Hired Hack.

Now it would amount to a leap of faith to expect that level of discernment from your band of jaded co-travellers. I also know that as the biased NL authorities have silenced a number of people who can take you to the cleaners, you are enjoying this period of tomfoolery in the limelight. grin
Make the best of it while the going is good! Yeah, quote as many unqualified Wikipedia sources - as you are wont to do. It won't last forever, I tell you. cheesy

The White House - Nominations & Appointments (New) (Sorted by Date) -- https://open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/The-White-House-Nominations-Appointments-New-/nmc8-q2uj

Mr Man are we talking about Ambasadors.

Get your facts right Man. @BARCANISTA Is talking about secretary (equivalent of nigeria ministers) you are talking another thing.

For your understanding read this
http://www.senate.gov/reference/Obama_cabinet.htm

Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
murtalaa:
bullshittest article I ever readeth on Nairaland. So, was Jonathan ready for governance when he announced his cabinet earlier? If we take announcing cabinet earlier to be a yardstick for determining good governance, would you say GEJ then is a case study in good governance? Again bullshit.

That still didn't prevent Jona from administering the most corrupt, lazy and incompetent government on the surface of the earth.

Jona announced his cabinet 6 weeks after assuming office, longer than PMB, but of course, his hypocritical TaNoids and minions were not wailing like wailers all over the place.

Sadly for them, election is over and PMB is the president and Jona is not coming back.
Re: Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records by aresa: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
[s]
engineerboat:

Ogbeni ki ni wahala he bayi.

All your ranting goes nowhere, Nigeria cannot be a one party state, afterall "Baba if for "EVERYBODY and for NOBODY" get that into your head and stop abusing people over Nairaland.
[/s]

Sadly, biafran village clowns, bigots and trolls like you bore me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Pays Condolence To Osinbajo ( Photos ) / Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.