Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock (32931 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by press9jatv: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2019
Senator Adeleke's daughter, Folashade, reveals the shocking thing her father said after she became pregnant the 2nd time out of wedlock. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQsZpnFXkw

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2019
Your family issue....

You won't be the first, neither the last......

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by dallex10(m): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Their problem
Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by raumdeuter: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2019
Na so Davido sef dey do other peoples daughter

So what goes around comes around too

74 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by dnawah(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2019
raumdeuter:
Na so Davido sef dey do other peoples daughter

So what goes around comes around too
u mean say e dey they blood?

39 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Elnino4ladies: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2019
One word..... Oloshooooooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Dpharisee: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Irresponsibility seems to run in the family, life is not all about fame and wealth.
I blame the useless MODs pushing their baby Mama and daddy story from bloggers to Front Page on NL as if it should be a model for the youths here

24 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by sinaj(f): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Adelekes and drama sha
Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Rextizzle(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
All these wayward daughters of politicians, thats how one of my friend fvcked one till he got tired of her pvssy, perhaps, nigga was only interested on her money. grin

6 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
he Dey una blood,na so Davido dey give people bele up and down,only God knows wether their own parents were Born out of wedlock...

1 Like

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by goodlifehyd(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
We don waste enough data listening to b red and shina rambo, then their papa twerking videos now this one self don show...lol i cover my data this 2019 with the blood of jesu

9 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by vastolord4(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
Fooled the 1st time, fooled the 2nd time. Definitely foolishness should be inscribed on ur birth certificate.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by soledayo(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Irresponsible family. Nigerians should look into homes politucians are raising before voting for them. If he cant control or raise his home well, then he CA not lead the people. Thank God Adeleke lost.

6 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by jenimable: 8:40am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by emmyw(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Vtrd: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Shut up bittch. Nobody cares.

If your papa show you pepper when you initially got pregnant like a who're, you won't be pregnant now and talking nonsense.

Spoilt child.
Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by ILOVEPUSY(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
There problems my own day

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by udking: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
How does this affect the economy of Nigeria? Or will it help us Vote in the best for Nigeria? Na just question o

1 Like

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Bossontop(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Heheheh........imagine an oloso/ashawo looking for validation on social media........wetin man pikin no go see

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by bedspread: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Not a Good life at all! Say whatever u call it!

1 Like

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Otakom87(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
E dey una body. From froggy to Bpink sorry b red. To your dancing papa. What a family.

4 Likes

Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by dukeo(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Godmother:
Don't mean to be judgemental here, but having a second child out of wedlock just reeks of irresponsibility.

I mean, the first could have been a mistake, but you should have learnt from it not to make that same mistake. But, what do I know.

There is nothing judgemental there, you are right..

Pregnancy outside of wedlock (babymama, it's glorified name) is the pardonable irresponsible behavior amongst Nigerian women especially the celebrities
Re: Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock by Oluhills007: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? / Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.