Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts (21597 Views)

Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by EdoBoy90(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Recently, a lot of divorce issues have been rocking social media. The known ones are mostly from celebrities while unknown ones aren't on the internet. Off social media, many divorce cases are happening daily. This has become frequent. Our parents and grandparents lasted more than 30, 20, 40, 50 or 60 years in marriage those days.

It has been proven that most marriage that crashes, 80% of it are caused by ladies. Blessing CEO, the popular Relationship Therapist also affirmed it.

Ladies, what is the issue? Don't marry someone you know that you won't spend the rest of your life with or don't waste a guy time.

Some of my friends who are in abroad, never marry Nigerian Ladies. One of them in Germany, married a Ghanaian. The other one in the UK, married a woman from Sierra Leone. In the US and Canada same issue.

Broken homes or in a society with a lot of divorcees lack basic moral and cultural values. This doesn't build a healthy community or society at large.

Some of we guys with open arms to Ladies have seen hell in the hands of some ladies. Last month, a lady without basic education or vocational skills telling me, someone who is feeding her, clothing her and working in one of the Multinational companies that I am the least, Just because guys are flopping around her. Sometimes, I wonder the mindset of some ladies. They see beauty or guys flopping around them as an achievement.

The good ladies in Nigeria currently are just less than 5%. This might be harsh but it is the truth.

We should tread with caution.

Ladies, what are the issues?

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by muyico(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Mr man? U don beat the drum! Then expect the reply?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by EdoBoy90(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2022
muyico:
Mr man? U don beat the drum! Then expect the reply?

Waiting for them

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Lanty01(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
Women everywhere are the same. The problem is you, swallow the redpill.

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Justbehave(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
Lanty01:
Women everywhere are the same. The problem is you, swallow the redpill.
You said it all. Redpill is the antidote for women stupidity.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by ibkayee(f): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
I thought men didn't care about marriage and benefitted the least from it?

Why are all these threads talking about divorce and the 'sanctity' of marriage being made by men?

The rare threads with women posters are probably men under disguise too grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by toujurs: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
They are emotional being, especially after sex they become emotionally attached.

If you dump her afterwards, she begins to behave like a witch, and starts hunting you. Till she gets tired

173 Likes 14 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by marlow1962(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bunch of confused clowns, feminist my ass.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
EdoBoy90:
Recently, a lot of divorce issues have been rocking social media. The known ones are mostly from celebrities while unknown ones aren't on the internet. Off social media, many divorce cases are happening daily. This has become frequent. Our parents and grandparents lasted more than 30, 20, 40, 50 or 60 years in marriage those days.

It has been proven that most marriage that crashes, 80% of it are caused by ladies. Blessing CEO, the popular Relationship Therapist also affirmed it.

Ladies, what is the issue? Don't marry someone you know that you won't spend the rest of your life with or don't waste a guy time.

Some of my friends who are in abroad, never marry Nigerian Ladies. One of them in Germany, married a Ghanaian. The other one in the UK, married a woman from Sierra Leone. In the US and Canada same issue.

Broken homes or in a society with a lot of divorcees lack basic moral and cultural values. This doesn't build a healthy community or society at large.

Some of we guys with open arms to Ladies have seen hell in the hands of some ladies. Last month, a lady without basic education or vocational skills telling me, someone who is feeding her, clothing her and working in one of the Multinational companies that I am the least, Just because guys are flopping around her. Sometimes, I wonder the mindset of some ladies. They see beauty or guys flopping around them as an achievement.

The good ladies in Nigeria currently are just less than 5%. This might be harsh but it is the truth.

We should tread with caution.

Ladies, what are the issues?

Like the ones we have here in nairaland, frustrated and expired for marriage or divorced because of their greedy and manipulative nature.
So they turn angry feminist and start spoiling the younger ones.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Xegide: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
marlow1962:
Bunch of confused clowns, feminist my ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by sslcrypt: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Dk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
We stopped reading at this point....

It has been proven that most marriage that crashes, 80% of it are caused by ladies.

Where is this nonsense coming from?!

Prove kee u dia undecided

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by OboOlora(f): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2022
Nor be dem fault Op, na men show them shege.

Normally, these young girls de see marriage as relationship that they can just walk out of and jump into another one

Apart from sex and making babies, what other things do these brainless broads bring to marriage anyways?

Oh I forgot, they bring ring light and make up kits

Awon hoeloshi

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Lapinski: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by ATEAMS: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
Their problem joor

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by GoodCane: 8:08am On Dec 25, 2022
A Man gains absolutely nothing from marriage. A woman gains so much that if she doesn't get married, she might end up killing herself. Have you ever seen a man displaying rings around? No! But a woman displays hers for the world to see. To a woman, marriage is her greatest achievement in life.

A man gains absolutely nothing from marriage, the earlier you understand this the better for you

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by degreatestmusti: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by sotall(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
cool

For most of them...they become pained tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Fapemz: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
grin
Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by uncleck: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
After divorce, men easily move on and remarry. Women most times turn bitter and aggressive. They become paranoid. Many of them end up doing hookup.

In contrast, during ordinary relationship women tend to move on quicker than men.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Kingzeez10: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Konibaje fĂșn e, OP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by zilon12(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
You will hear things like marry someone that have sense, after she married someone without sense for 17years grin

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by stuffs2002: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
They go arround spreading hatred and BITTERNESS against the male gender thereby causing more divorce .

Any normal woman should avoid all these bittered women at all cost if you want your marriage/relationship to work

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by ravensckar(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
I think there's something fundamentally wrong with Nigerian women! They don't seem to understand that it takes two to tango. Relationship isn't a two-way thing to them; it's only about themselves alone. Anyone who enters marriage with that flawed mentality is bound to fail at it. angry angry

Secondly, I think not knowing about the opposite se.x too is a recipe for marital disaster. A man should know a lot about the woman nature and a woman too should know a lot about men and their ways. For example, most Naija women think that se.x is the only thing that can keep a man loyal to them. Hence, they focus more on having a sexy body rather than working on themselves to become more likable.

Most Naija women can hardly hold a meaningful conversation with their partner, they can hardly contribute meaningfully to issues, most don't have the requisite skills to become their partner's 'buddy'. To them, relationship is about the man providing the money while they in turn provide the se.x. Tufia! angry angry

That right there is why I'll always love my wife; that lady is very wise and likable. She's not only a wife but a partner; she's my gist partner, personal adviser on work and family matters, she's my account officer, best friend and my ......... *ehm* *coughs* cheesy cheesy

There was a time she went to visit my dad and stumbled on him negotiating with an electrician to help fix a light issue. My wife just laughed and told my dad not to pay anyone a dime that she will do it. She requested for a plier and screw driver and within a short while she don fix the light. My papa fear! Up till this moment, it never ceases to amaze him. She's the reason why I developed my technical skills too, me wey no dey fit fix anything before self don turn senior man. cheesy cheesy

In conclusion, until Nigerian ladies do away with their crude mentality and become more dynamic. Marriages will continue to crash.

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Bantu10: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
post=119412806:
We stopped reading at this point....

[b][/b]
Where is this nonsense coming from?!

Prove kee u dia undecided

No one on NL wants to read whatever you re writing. You are much hated. So shove ur opinion down ur ass

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2022
Ever since I joined this nairaland all I see is hate against women...like una no get women for una life....the fact that u got hurt by one or two or more women doesn't mean we are all alike it's so annoying...it's toxic!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Irupetepete: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Greatest lesson of the year which became a quote,
"na mumu dey love"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by KingLennon(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2022
It's the truth and many of them are here on Nairaland. The social media world has really affected our women...

Yesterday's women (our mothers) were much better!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Thanos5555: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2022
shocked

Less than 5% of Nigerian women are marryable.

Very true.

Most Ladies in Nigeria, anticipate Marriage
Cos of pressure. but forget to understand that marriage is not for every woman. They soon discover this after their marriage. It the guys who are SIMPS and overlooked little character flaws that would SUFFER all THIER LIFES

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Mindlog: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2022
"Our parents and grandparents lasted more than 30, 20, 40, 50 or 60 years in marriage those days".....Hmm, did they all truly enjoyed healthy marriages?

7 Likes

Re: After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts by Abolodje: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2022
If you drop out from school you no go learn any handwork survive?

Dey play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / If You Are The Poorest Amongst Your Siblings Avoid Family Gatherings. / What Other Means Do We Use?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.