Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Please Help Me.. Gay Lussac's Law Of Combining Volume- Help!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me.. Gay Lussac's Law Of Combining Volume- Help!! (636 Views)

Can I Apply For Npower Combining Both Waec And Neco Results / Waec Combining Question And Answer In One Booklet / Combining Youth Service, Participation In Law School Unacceptable – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me.. Gay Lussac's Law Of Combining Volume- Help!! by Cyberthreat: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
this gay lussac's law of combining volume is really giving me headache.. And without it i cant read further.. Please help me.. I beg you.. Just teach me how it works. I dont understand it...I'm preparing for my post ume... God bless you..
Re: Please Help Me.. Gay Lussac's Law Of Combining Volume- Help!! by helpinghands(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Google . com ... Still our friend
Re: Please Help Me.. Gay Lussac's Law Of Combining Volume- Help!! by SirLegal(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2015
GAY LUSSAC'S LAW OF COMBINING VOLUMES states that " When gases combine, the do so in volumes which bear a simple ratio to one another and to the volume of the products if gaseous provided that the are at the standard temperature and pressure ".

This was my best chemistry law in sec. sch back in 2009. I don't know why I can't forget the law, guess its inborn.

Lussac dealt with gases. Make research on his experiments which led him to propound his law. Its bin long I read on this. So I can't giv u much insight.
But try to know more about the Ideal Gas Equation, Le Chateles Principle, Boyles and Charles law etc.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Nursing Science / Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 55 : Happy Independence Day / Atbu 2015/16 Admission List Is Out,pre Degree,direct Entry Form,diploma Form,sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.