Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups (7617 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Falae: Yoruba Leaders Threaten Secession From Nigeria If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by egift(m): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651209_photos2_jpeg99d0caa47267cb80370a703d8f2b688e

While meeting with President Buhari in the White House on Monday, President Obama reiterated the truth that many here have told those who think that division is the solution to the problems in their live. Below is Obama taking a wipe at such misconceptions:

A divided country never succeeds. Turn the diversity of Nigeria to source of strength, Obama tells PMB.

President Muhammadu Buhari has sworn to lead with fairness, constitutional provisions and protect the whole of Nigeria, it is only wise to seek way to bring good governance and development to our local communities. Therefore anyone luring you to arm confrontations, secession and the quest to undermine and destroy Nigeria, do not have your interest at heart. We must rid ourselves of mischief makers who are whispering evil in our ears.

Together we can build a stronger and better Nigeria.

God bless Buhari, Obama, our beloved Nigeria and all law-abiding Citizens of Nigeria!

15 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by dunkem21(m): 1:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Where is the 'chilling' na

8 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by kodded(m): 1:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Na who ask am undecided ?

1 Like

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by techcoms: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Say What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by WilyWily: 1:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Death to Zoo Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by carnegiefan: 2:07am On Jul 21, 2015
OP -Misrepresentation of facts.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by carnegiefan: 2:10am On Jul 21, 2015
BTW @ OP it is SECESSION, not SUCCESSION.

Some of you just need to go to school first before discussing issues that kill thousands of innocent people monthly and yearly in darkest Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by EasternLion: 2:16am On Jul 21, 2015
You think Obama cares about monkeys and baboons in the zoo?

Lol.

He hasn't even done anything to uplift his native country, na zoo he care about?

When he send boot on ground to wipe out Boko, I go know and take him serious.

18 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Empty platitudes at an empty bureaucratic mess of a meeting.

14 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by OfoIgbo: 2:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is John Kerry not wearing a pair of trainers in that picture?

Another observation is that Okorocha and Oshiomole are there to give Americans the false impression that Buhari has blanket support from all over the country.

To be honest I don't think Buhari has what it takes to handle Radio Biafra and its nuisance value. Before he became the president he never imagined that this thorn will be under his skin. He probably thought his greatest headache in the south will be Asari and Tompolo whom he imagined he could easily crush and subdue either by throwing cash at them or using the Nigerian military to encircle

Radio Biafra is immune to such, as I don't see Nnamdi Kanu agreeing to any pipeline contracts, neither do I anticipate that IPOB Biafrans could be defeated by the Nigerian army.
The Radio Biafra menance is also not restricted to one region, as SS and SE youths are the major recipients of the radio's message

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by egift(m): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2015
That Pirate station is more of a problem for Ndigbo that it is for Nigeria. And luring Ndigbo war and turning the South East to a War Zone will not help us in any way. And if you believe millions of innocent people will not suffer or die means you are more deluded than first imagined.

11 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 21, 2015
egift:
That Pirate station is more of a problem for Ndigbo that it is for Nigeria. And luring Ndigbo war and turning the South East to a War Zone will not help us in any way. And if you believe millions of innocent people will not suffer or die means you are more deluded than first imagined.

Thanks for caring so much for us "yeebos" that you have to remind us of the "dangers of radio biafra", I guess....though your track record of anti-Igbo insults stinks up this thread with ulterior motives.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Donemmaco(m): 2:55am On Jul 21, 2015
ONE DAY! i said ONE DAY!! I will see myself in this kind gathering.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by imsuboi(m): 3:59am On Jul 21, 2015
The dullard must be asking himself "what am I doing here? How did I get here? grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by EasternLion: 4:02am On Jul 21, 2015
At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans

https://www.nairaland.com/2466282/last-people-testifying-nnamdi-kanu

1 Like

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by fr3do(m): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2015
egift:

No one, absolutely no one has to die.
Secession can be done peacefully.

7 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by ruffhandu: 4:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Obama what? So you still listen to political talk? A pity.
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by thewarrior72: 6:49am On Jul 21, 2015
WilyWily:
Death to Zoo Nigeria
AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by vega84(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2015
And so? That's his view, he is there in Yankee does he knw what is happening in naija? Does he knw hw the igbos are hated? #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by thewarrior72: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2015
egift:
Punk

1 Like

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by meccuno: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651209_photos2_jpeg99d0caa47267cb80370a703d8f2b688e [s]

While meeting with President Buhari in the White House on Monday, President Obama reiterated the truth that many here have told those who think that division is the solution to the problems in their live. Below is Obama taking a wipe at such misconceptions:

A divided country never succeeds. Turn the diversity of Nigeria to source of strength, Obama tells PMB.

President Muhammadu Buhari has sworn to lead with fairness, constitutional provisions and protect the whole of Nigeria, it is only wise to seek way to bring good governance and development to our local communities. Therefore anyone luring you to arm confrontations, secession and the quest to undermine and destroy Nigeria, do not have your interest at heart. We must rid ourselves of mischief makers who are whispering evil in our ears.

God bless Buhari, Obama, our beloved Nigeria and all law-abiding Citizens of Nigeria![/s]

2 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by vedaxcool(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Unfortunately zombies who don't know what war is keep acting irrationally thinking somehow their infantile clamour will get them some sort of satisfaction.
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2651209_photos2_jpeg99d0caa47267cb80370a703d8f2b688e

God bless Buhari, Obama, our beloved Nigeria and all law-abiding Citizens of Nigeria!

Olodo

Obama is telling Buhari to see all Nigerians as one

In other words

Buhari should not be sectional

I believe God is forcing Nigeria to answer these questions below

1) Will you treat Igbos as fellow countrymen

or

2) Should I allow them to secede since you greatly despise them

For Kanu to frustrate Pastor Kumuyi's crusade, it shows that Nigeria has not kept her agreement of No Victor No Vanquish

I have prayed and I am convinced that guy is succeeding because Nigeria has not being true to the Igbos

Let's keep praying for God's will to be done cool

5 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by carnegiefan: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2015
lmao. Okoroawusa does NOT represent Ndigbo; not at all. He is a Trojan horse.
There is no Eastern Nigerian in this entourage.
See how Buhari is looking at him with share contempt.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is John Kerry not wearing a pair of trainers in that picture?

Another observation is that Okorocha and Oshiomole are there to give Americans the false impression that Buhari has blanket support from all over the country.

To be honest I don't think Buhari has what it takes to handle Radio Biafra and its nuisance value. Before he became the president he never imagined that this thorn will be under his skin. He probably thought his greatest headache in the south will be Asari and Tompolo whom he imagined he could easily crush and subdue either by throwing cash at them or using the Nigerian military to encircle

Radio Biafra is immune to such, as I don't see Nnamdi Kanu agreeing to any pipeline contracts, neither do I anticipate that IPOB Biafrans could be defeated by the Nigerian army.
The Radio Biafra menance is also not restricted to one region, as SS and SE youths are the major recipients of the radio's message

The recent call from ijaw youths now giving ultimatums for oil coys within the region to vacate within 7 days or face dire consequences, rumour has it that the eye opener from radio biafra is now stirring up a new tone from the ijawas.
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by dani3(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2015
am Igbo I love Biafra but I don't think getting Biafra is the solution to our problem.
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by fulanimafia: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2015
carnegiefan:
lmao. Okoroawusa does NOT represent Ndigbo; not at all. He is a Trojan horse.
There is no Eastern Nigerian in this entourage.
See how Buhari is looking at him with share contempt.

Why doesn't he represent Ndigbo? Because he does not hate the Hausa/Fulani? No?

Please tell.
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by betty202020(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
egift:

op u are suffering from brain diarrhea. receive good thinking faculty. Obama warned buhari to stop his tribalism and face uniting Nigeria. In other word he should unite nigeria . where is ur undersanding?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Horlawoomey(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2015
WilyWily:
Death to Zoo Nigeria

Internet soldier.
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by Macelliot(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2015
But the same Obama who is behind CIA, predicted Nigeria's disintegration in 2015...
Re: Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2015
uNIted We stand!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Imagine This Beast In Sambisa Forest! / Osinbajo Breakdown In Tears Kneel Down Beg Abba Kyari- Post Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu: Funds Spent By Governors On Security I Enough To Finance State Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.