Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans (4962 Views)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 3:40am On Jul 21, 2015
Was going through Sahara Reporters youtube videos and saw this video. Video of an interview he had with Sahara Reporters last year.
It's quite funny many people called him dreamer and insane man, but now he is gradually gaining grounds, they no longer dismiss him, now advicers are popping up everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI95DOvNb8Y

Read this comment by this person

Even though I don't subscribe to his "One Nigeria" unity, oneness bla bla bla, but he made a statement that caught to my attention.
This co-relates with what I heard last year of "army of Biafra" and some hundreds of pilots training in Israel and Navy training somewhere in one European country, and he always say that he has a standard standby army already waiting for his "command", which he uses defence fund to take care of.

And remember he said in one program that if Israel demands his fighters, that they will fight with Israel, some laughed it off, but putting pieces together, 1 must definitely lead to 2.

Just read.

radardreamer1 1 week ago
I am a captured African living in America who has an interest in African affairs and how it relates to the world. I see the impending war between Igbo and Hausas as another ploy by the west to use the "divide and conquer" strategy to further recolonize Africa . Kanu has 500 pilots of igbo nationality training in Israel's Pilot schools to carryout a severe assault capable of winning the war.After the war,I have no doubt in my mind that Israel or the US will either make agreements with Biafra for its exclusive rights to its Oil fields apart from China whom they are not able to compete given its strong currency. I have a stake in Nigeria's victory against a possible strike by Nnamdi Kanu because like I said before I am Pan-Africanist .Bernie, NIgeria is the biggest hope for Africa at the moment and Africa is the only hope for Black people all over the world, we cannot be free if she isnt free and without freedom, the long and massivley untold deaths and suffering of people of African descent at the hands of europeans who hate them in every corner of the globe will continue. We are in a global world now and we must act accordingly. Africa unite, Africa come together.Africa save yourselves.

Well, I like his kind of madness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin

People no wan comment.

I will pull some comments off the youtube page.

tlig 1 year ago
This dude is a clown. But a particularly dangerous one. That's the problem with Africa- we allow the wrong type of people to rise to leadership positions and in the end we all suffer. Be warned ,guys.

hammed ekekolere 1 year ago
Talk is cheap,i can undestand him his promoting his radio show, this guy lives in london with his family and saying what is not going to happen or what they can't do anyway if not his on sahara tv i wouldn't be listening to this coward.

247BRIDGE 1 year ago (edited)
The guy is very true that it is revolution that secures people's freedom. But you know for now, he may be taken for a rabble-rouser. Why didn't he go home to do his job
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 3:51am On Jul 21, 2015
This is funny

Hammadada Waziri 1 year ago
I do not know whether there is ogogoro in the UK?
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Let me repeat it here, IDI AMIN is not going to any war anybody.

Yes I support the idea of either confederation or an outright division but it must be in a peaceful and legal way. undecided

9 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 4:04am On Jul 21, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Yes I support the idea of either confederation or an outright division but it must be in a peaceful and legal way. undecided

Ok IdiAmin, notice taken.

3 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cyprus000: 4:13am On Jul 21, 2015
[size=13pt]
Ayam commingwink

But bfor then,let me use this time to say.

LONG LIVE BIAFRA..the cowards can only watch from the sideline and wail.

I am glad that our ignorant youths,are being sensitiz daily on the scam the expired nation is.

Nigeria had chance to carry everybody along,but it choose to discriminate,stereotype and spread hate against igbos.despit the crime against humanity it commited against igbos.

It is on this acct,I left the fence that I was seatin on,under the mantra of ONE nigeria.
And I stood for my people. I will die fighting for them.
Any right thinking igbo person,should be able to see that,nigeria is not a place for us.
There is only one home for us..BIAFRA.

And anybody who stands on our way,shall become history.

[/size]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 4:22am On Jul 21, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Ayam commingwink

But bfor then,let me use this time to say.

LONG LIVE BIAFRA..the cowards can only watch from the sideline and wail.

I am glad that our ignorant youths,are being sensitiz daily on the scam the expired nation is.

Nigeria had chance to carry everybody along,but it choose to discriminate,stereotype and spread hate against igbos.despit the crime against humanity it commited against igbos.

It is on this acct,I left the fence that I was seatin on,under the mantra of ONE nigeria.
And I stood for my people. I will die fighting for them.
Any right thinking igbo person,should be able to see that,nigeria is not a place for us.
There is only one home for us..BIAFRA.

And anybody who stands on our way,shall become history.

[/size]

That's more like. grin

8 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Generalkorex(m): 4:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Am coming back
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cyprus000: 4:32am On Jul 21, 2015
IdiAmin1:

[size=13pt]
What legal way are you talking about?..when the expired nation have refuse to conduct a referendum.

Is there any legal way,we havn't gone through before?
There is only two option now.."Referendum or War".
Tho I personally want them to go for the former,but if they choose the latter.
Then so be it,but this time. I assure you.
It will be revange and I advice you look for a refugee camp to seek assylum,since you can't stand war.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by UmuEri(m): 4:32am On Jul 21, 2015
interesting. a very big storm is coming!

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Segadem(m): 5:01am On Jul 21, 2015
UmuEri:
interesting. a very big storm is coming!
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 21, 2015
This is serious.. shocked grin
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by M4gunners: 5:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Kanu is a determined young man. God will be with you bro.

5 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by godwinkessi: 5:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Never APC will never let this happen, GMB will never lose any war.
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by donholy28(m): 5:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Nigerians are talking war-war as if d igbos want war...these people want to leave in peace but u people just don't want to let them go

6 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by zendy: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2015
IdiAmin1:

A lot of people talk about "The Igbos can secede if they want to but it has to be through peace and legal means"

The underlying question I like to ask people who say this is was Nigeria created through peaceful and legal means?. Naturally, I would rather want a peaceful restoration of Biafra but let's all not forget that Nigeria has no legitimacy. Nigeria was created when Lugard and his Army called the West African Fronteer Force invaded this part of west Africa and forced different tribes, some who didn't even know each other ( most Igbos didn't know who the Yorubas were before Lugard came). The process of creating Nigeria was bloody,fraudulent and illegal.

5 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2015
If there was no Versailles treaty they won't have being a Hitler

It is either the Nigerian State treat Igbos as real citizens or the Igbos secede

" There is a new Igbo who was never a Biafran neither does he know Ojukwu or Nzeogwu. These Igbos must be treated with respect or they will seek a honourable peace like Hitler Germany." Sanusi Lamido before he was CBN governor. cool

5 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by thewarrior72: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2015
BIAFRA is our home, it may not come today,tomorrow or next, but it will surely come someday.
Children of Israel suffered thesame fate for many generation, but at the appointed time God sent Moses to deliver them, though, not without decimating Egypt for they refusal to let them go.

"When one makes peaceful change impossible, he/she makes violent change inevitable"

5 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Biafra will come

4 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by rabex(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2015
thewarrior72:
BIAFRA is our home, it may not come today,tomorrow or next, but it will surely come someday.
Children of Israel suffered thesame fate for many generation, but at the appointed time God sent Moses to deliver them, though, not without decimating Egypt for they refusal to let them go.

"When one makes peaceful change impossible, he/she makes violent change inevitable"
sharap..wetin u knw say be war..ur in the comfort of ur house shouting biafra.if see war u go stand? niafra my ass make una go get am make I see now.fools..wailers.keep blaming Nigeria for urr failures.even if ur region has d highest state allocation u guts are still backward because very few people are busy looting ur money.jona did 6years on seat u fools did not shout Biafra..now dat nigeria has taken a good turn ur opening ur gutter to shout biafra.enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Femolacaster(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2015
See as these fools are beating their chest for war as if they could stand ordinary gbagaun. Ndi ala!
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2015
Femolacaster:
See as these fools are beating their chest for war as if they could stand ordinary gbagaun. Ndi ala!

Hehehe.

Why have Nigerians been preaching diplomacy?

Nnamdi is a dangerous clown and powerful demagogue morphed into one insane freedom fighter.

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Femolacaster(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2015
EasternLion:

Hehehe.

Nnamdi is a dangerous clown and powerful demagogue morphed into one insane freedom fighter.
I hear u o, Igbo e-warrior!
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Femolacaster:

I hear u o, Igbo e-warrior!

Thank u. Buhari knows what u don't know.
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by asha80(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2015
EasternLion:

Hehehe.

one hopes he does not bring war into igboland as no sane person whether revolutionary or freedom fighter thinks of bringing war into his own land
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by signz: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2015
IdiAmin1:

I endorse this post cheesy
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by hakeem4(m): 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Cool
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2015
The zoo will fall

2 Likes

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by EasternLion: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
asha80:
one hopes he does not bring war into igboland as no sane person whether revolutionary or freedom fighter thinks of bringing war into his own land

Have u heard him speak of the war?

It can never be in any Eastern territory.

1 Like

Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by asha80(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2015
EasternLion:

let us hope that he means because I will simply turn my back against himif makes the foolish mistake of bringing war into igboland..people are still recovering from the first
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by jom28gy(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
i love this struggle And the spirit.please give me the details on level of the struggle.
Re: At Last People Are Testifying Nnamdi Kanu Is Actualizing His Plans by cheruv: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2015
EasternLion:

I know he'd fight..but I've this feeling that it'd not be in the east.he said he'd cripple Nigeria in 7 days..and that involves knocking out powerful military institutions of which none is located in Igbo land.The ones in Igbo land can be made to surrender or knocked out using precision airstrikes.
Well read leaders at times make good military leaders..check Ts'ao Ts'ao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Biafrans Go – Dr Junaid Mohammed (the Sun) / We’ve Located Abducted Chibok Girls – Defence Chief / Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.