Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Many Planes To Canada? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Planes To Canada? (11097 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Planes To Canada? by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2009
Hope u get some gud help jst as me, am in 9ja 4 now though bur wld advice u make proPER research b4 dabbling into payment(s) of any kind.
Re: How Many Planes To Canada? by sley4life(m): 4:32am On Jul 24, 2009
no idea
Re: How Many Planes To Canada? by yetty123: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2009
Viewers in d house, I will be visiting Vancouver next month and BA is probably d best but seems so expensive. It seems Emirates goes to Toronto. Is Emirates cheaper? How far is it from Toronto to Vancouver so I may probably use it.
Pls help.
Re: How Many Planes To Canada? by noblegas2(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2009
chi-jewel:

pls wat will be the best airline to use to get to ontario? and does anyone know anything about Emirates?

Yup, U can fly Emirates or Qatar airways to Toronto 4rm 9ja and d Transit time is not even much, just a matter of some hours, Personally i dont like dat Rubbish Schipol, i think d Immigration dere are stupid & rude so i dont advise u to pass Amsterdam by flyin KLM, or worse still dont Fly BA, Heathrow is like Crazy, d airport is too crowdy & stuffs, personally dat is ma own opinion,
Re: How Many Planes To Canada? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2009
noble_gas1:

Yup, U can fly Emirates or Qatar airways to Toronto 4rm 9ja and d Transit time is not even much, just a matter of some hours, Personally i dont like dat Rubbish Schipol, i think d Immigration dere are stupid & rude so i dont advise u to pass Amsterdam by flyin KLM, or worse still dont Fly BA, Heathrow is like Crazy, d airport is too crowdy & stuffs, personally dat is ma own opinion,

You got point there.
Re: How Many Planes To Canada? by Kafin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2009
yetty123:

Viewers in d house, I will be visiting Vancouver next month and BA is probably d best but seems so expensive. It seems Emirates goes to Toronto. Is Emirates cheaper? How far is it from Toronto to Vancouver so I may probably use it.
Pls help.

Emirates does come to Vancouver (I will expect Qatar Airways does as well, but I am not sure). Whichever airline you use, ensure you buy your tickets as a package (unless you have things to do in Toronto). If you buy the ticket from Toronto to Vancouver separately, you will have to pay in advance to get any price advantage. There are lots of possibilities for delays on flights these days and if this happens, the airline will take it that you did not show up for the flight and will not refund anything. It will then be your responsibility to find another flight, and overnight stay if necessary.

List of things that might delay you includes:
Late take-off or other issues that might make your arrival later than planned
Long line at the customs and immigration.
Customs/immigration officer "loves your company" and decides to keep you around longer than necessary
Time taken to claim your bags and run down to the check-in counter of the carrier for the next flight.

I will be in Vancouver during the first three weeks of September as well, let me know if you have any questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Airways Cancels Lagos, Abuja Flights Over System Glitch / Agencies Buy Air Ticket Abroad For Intending Travellers Due To Dollar Scarcity / Why Invest In Second Citizenship And Real Estate? By Citizenship Bay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.