Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV (1242 Views)

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / INEC Registers Democratic People’s Congress (DPC) As New Political Party / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Bitterleafsoup: 3:28am On Jul 21, 2015
PRESIDENT BUHARI: Nigeria will remain ever grateful to President Obama and the United States for making Nigeria to consolidate its gains on a democratic system. The visit of the Secretary of State, when he visited Nigeria to see the President and the whole government of Nigeria, see the Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission for Nigeria, and saw the operation was very clear and a positive trend that saw us through for this credible election we had.
And the maintenance of pressure by the United States, mainly, and Europe, to make sure that the elections were free, fair and credible led us to where we are now. It would have been almost impossible if the United States did not maintain the pressure on the former Nigerian government, but they would not accept anything less constitutional as far as the processes of the election are concerned. We will ever remain grateful to you because there are fundamental objectives that are identify all of Nigeria’s people’s Congress — security, economy, employment especially of youth, and then fighting corruption.
We are extremely happy that the United States had made it absolutely clear before the election that they are prepared to help Nigeria in this aspect. And this is why I am here, and I am very grateful for the invitation Mr. President extended to me.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/187005-full-text-of-joint-press-briefing-by-presidents-buhari-obama.html#.Va1W53bWpCI.mailto
Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by PassingShot(m): 3:30am On Jul 21, 2015
So?
Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Bitterleafsoup: 3:38am On Jul 21, 2015
PassingShot:
So?
Even if he vomit Niger instead of Nigeria you people would lick it up.
Slave mentality is so scary and sickening from you All Of People's Congress. Im sure you said "So" when he told the whole Nation that it took Obama months to name a cabinet and Barcanista busted your lie. You people are indeed shameless undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Mega2010(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Slave mentality is so scary and sickening from you All Of People's Congress. Im sure you said "So" when he told the whole Nation that it took Obama months to name a cabinet and Barcanista busted your lie. You people are indeed shameless undecided
Are u interested in the English or governing the economy,you should be ashamed of yourself if that's the only thing you picked so far from the speeches he has made.....#keepboiling

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by PassingShot(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Small minds pay attention to small things and it's the reason people like you dwell on pettiness.

It actually took Obama more than three months to name some of his cabinet ministers after winning a second time in office. Read it here http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2012/11/politics/obama-cabinet/

Though I didn't see the Chief Wailer's thread early but I don't have to join issues with never-do-goods.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Adebowhales(m): 3:47am On Jul 21, 2015
A young man came to our mosque that he wants to convert to Islam, and he did. Then he asked for accomodation to spend that night, and some brothers in that house that the mosque is located offered him a space to spend the night, the following money the guy just disappeared with their phones.
Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Bitterleafsoup: 3:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Mega2010:
Are u interested in the English or governing the economy,you should be ashamed of yourself if that's the only thing you picked so far from the speeches he has made.....#keepboiling
governing what is any policy in place? Has any single thing been accomplished for Nigerians except death and destruction why did he lie that Obama took months like him to put his government together? Where we're you when they ridiculed Mama Peace, when she was talking with her people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Bitterleafsoup: 3:55am On Jul 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Small minds pay attention to small things and it's the reason people like you dwell on pettiness.

It actually took Obama more than three months to name some of his cabinet ministers after winning a second time in office. Read it here http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2012/11/politics/obama-cabinet/

Though I didn't see the Chief Wailer's thread early but I don't have to join issues with never-do-goods.
I'm going to post all of your insults of Mama Peace did you forget what you wrote hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Hian

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by kinglord(m): 4:16am On Jul 21, 2015
and it has happened

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by crystalzoe: 4:20am On Jul 21, 2015
baba bubu again? how can? if u were on nairaland u for chop ban for this one
Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Segadem(m): 4:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
Have u ever seen a student score 100% in all his subjects? He's not God and no man above mistake but I'm yet to see or hear him say a statement that will credited to him like " how much did Owobodo stole".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by donholy28(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari...olodo how many times will he make the mistake of forgetting his party's name.... old age dey worry am....I know his puppets will defend him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
I'm going to post all of your insults of Mama Peace did you forget what you wrote hypocrite!
Bro, be not be deceived by that poster. The link he posted was for Obama's second term and he already had existing cabinet that he inherited from his first. For instancee, John Kerry was appointed Secretary of State after the resignation of Hilary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by PassingShot(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
PMB has not committed any grammatical blunder. Mama Piss murdered English on an hourly basis.
Even her PhD husband was not better than her with his "how much did Nwobodo stole" grammar.

Besides, all that was at the height of campaigning then and campaigns are now over. Get over your loss mister.
Re: President Buhari Calls His Party All Of People's Congress On USA National TV by 9ousky: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2015
I don't know what is confusing about this statement... He is not even refering to party at all if by what I comprehend from his speech. Hw will someone think of dis statement " all of
Nigeria’s people’s Congress" means All Nigeria People Congress or party... For me ooo I didn't see anything wrong or anything party in his statements. There Ar other positives in their speeches rather Dan finding or culminating faults all Around.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Senior British Military Officers Visit DHQ / Photos From Esama Of Benin's 81st Birthday Party / Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.