Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,598 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! (1252 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / Anambra On The Verge Of Industrial Explosion! / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2015
[i]I have been dating her for the past nine years now, hoping to settle down soonest when fixed with a job. Its been 3yrs now since I graduated and no job (Nigerian situation). She is getting insult from friends and family, telling her she is no longer getting younger. She is threatening to quit the relationship and get on with her life if I don't act fast. I understand she loves me but again, she is going on the extreme. what do I do please, somebody advice me. [/i]
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by inicyril(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
Nine years?
u get mind ooo

how long do u want to date her b4 considering marriage?

Guy that girl don tire.

#Menopauseisreal

2 Likes

Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by winetapper: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2015
God time is the best
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Behira(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Is Your Woman a Politician Because I Wonder Why You Posted It In Politics Section?

4 Likes

Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by chiangyokay: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2015
UPGRADE YOUR YABATECH POSTUTME SCORE,TO GET ADDED 2 THE 2015/2016 ADMISSION LIST

Upgrade Your Yabatech Postutme 2015/2016 Score To Be Listed In The Admission List, Contact Chiang Yo Kay Via whatsapp @ +2348186645377
Hurry Up..... :like: :like:
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Chanchit: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
*sing passanger's*
"only know you love her when you let her go"
It might sound awkward, but if she has someone that can give her a better life, just let her go, cos I don't like being in a patch patch marriage, if you by force do marriage without job, neighbors go soon come dey separate una fight o.

Bros'. As you don chop 9yrs of uninterrupted service, u sure say service go still remain for that mast?
*in Yemi Alade's voice*
"See me see trouble! You must marry me o!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Chanchit: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2015
chiangyokay:
UPGRADE YOUR YABATECH POSTUTME SCORE,TO GET ADDED 2 THE 2015/2016 ADMISSION LIST

Upgrade Your Yabatech Postutme 2015/2016 Score To Be Listed In The Admission List, Contact Chiang Yo Kay Via whatsapp @ +2348186645377
Hurry Up..... :like: :like:

You are evil, you no read where the Op say he don graduate since since yrs ago?

2 Likes

Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by sltn(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2015
wrong place!
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by teewai3(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2015
politics sections? Lemme read d story sha may be its related to d ministerial list..lol
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by omenka(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2015
Behira:
Is Your Woman a Politician Because I Wonder Why You Posted It In Politics Section?
I think he believes the best brains are mostly found here, that's why.
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by henribj(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
OP you are not serious o, and you claim to love this gurl?
have you never heard of "if you love someone let them go, if the person comes back it was meant to be, and if the person does not come back then it was never meant to be".
let her go especially as she is now clamoring for it, you can't truly love her and want to die her down especially as you are not yet sure of when you will marry her. leave her make she go, e no even dey easy to see husband sef, concentrate on making your money and establishing yourself and when you are fully established and can support a marriage and family then you can go and check on her again, if she is still single then you marry her, if she is no longer single then you move on.
#justsaying cos this same story of yours applies to me, but my own no reach all those plenty years of yours o.

3 Likes

Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
9 years, 108 months, 3285 days, 468 weeks, 78,840 hours, Dude, it's a year close to a DECADE (10years) and HELL YES she gat every reason to quit the relationship and also given people reason to insult her.
Through out those years, i'm sure she would have aborted about 2 babies and still sticking to u.
Guy, my piece of advice, do everything possible to marry her irrespective of whatsoever u face. (if ur gf was my sister, hommie, I won't take it easy with u)
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by GenbIoodykiller: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx can answer this grin

na this kin topic dey sweet am

madam Beremx give the dying op nduvice (advice)
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
yakubuadeiza:
[i]I have been dating her for the past nine years now, hoping to settle down soonest when fixed with a job. Its been 3yrs now since I graduated and no job (Nigerian situation). She is getting insult from friends and family, telling her she is no longer getting younger.

The end of this relationship has come. I understand you want to honour her commitment to you but it's time for you to come to terms with the fact that she's acting in her own best interest, it's time for you to start doing the same.

She is threatening to quit the relationship and get on with her life if I don't act fast

And you shouldn't be pushed to desperation, sir. Her mind has left you and this is her way of putting you on red alert. She's either already seeing someone else or is extremely receptive to toasters. You cannot negotiate desire. Bros, if she's willing to stick by you, no amount of noise from friends and family will shake that decision. Shes only giving a flimsy reason. Come to terms with the approaching demise of this relationship.

I understand she loves me but again, she is going on the extreme. what do I do please, somebody advice me. [/i]
Be very careful about the people you think love you, my brother. Love is a verb, and her actions and threats reveal just how much log she truly has for you. Be wise. Come to terms with the demise of your relationship.

My brothey advice is for you to call her and tell her the truth: that you are not capable and ready to start a family right now, as such she should do as her family has said and move on; she may be forming tears but deep down she will be relieved grin. Meanwhile, channel your energy into achieving your dreams and being a success.

Finally, please date in your situation. Very important, you need to know who is who be to you hammer. Good luck.
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Beremx(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
Beremx can answer this grin

na this kin topic dey sweet am

madam Beremx give the dying op nduvice (advice)
are you too densed you can't give the Op advice?

@Op,what's the certainty that you will eventually marry her when you get a job? Abeg time waits for no one. Free the lady and allow her look somewhere else.
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by kokoA(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
You don run show for 9 years, what else do you want? Let her go jor and search for fresh something when you get a job.
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:

@Op,what's the certainty that you will eventually marry her when you get a job? Abeg time waits for no one. Free the lady and allow her look somewhere else.

Nwanem, your lips is not from here at all, it is from either pluto or venus. grin

If to say u never marry, I for just dey razzle am like ponmo iya basira walahi grin
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Chanchit:

You are evil, you no read where the Op say he don graduate since since yrs ago?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Beremx(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Akathriel:

Nwanem, your lips is not from here at all, it is from either pluto or venus. grin

If to say u never marry, I for just dey razzle am like ponmo iya basira walahi grin
thanks for the compliment. grin

1 Like

Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by playahata: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
yakubuadeiza:
[i]I have been dating her for the past nine years now, hoping to settle down soonest when fixed with a job. Its been 3yrs now since I graduated and no job (Nigerian situation). She is getting insult from friends and family, telling her she is no longer getting younger. She is threatening to quit the relationship and get on with her life if I don't act fast. I understand she loves me but again, she is going on the extreme. what do I do please, somebody advice me. [/i]
Guy, no one can tell you what to do. The answer lies with you
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by Captainswag225(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
go a job o.p, its simple as abc, u can be an okada rider, recharge card seller, office worker, cab driver, jux get a job and save your relationship.
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by dialfa: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
when you think there're 3 billion of them walking around and this olodo is disturbing my afternoon because of a single one!
Get out and get a life!
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by GenbIoodykiller: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:

grin this woman sha grin

Beremxxxxxxxxxx cheesy
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Beremx:
thanks for the compliment. grin
Na only Face you get? How Apc employ only face for internet to dey preach propaganda?
Re: Am On The Verge Of Loosing My Woman. Advice Needed!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
omenka:
I think he believes the best brains are mostly found here, that's why.

He wants Apc and Buhari to provide Job for him,even if its in same Apc situation room you are working,help d guy!

(1) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Replies Ogd.....says All Powers Belong To God. / Soyinka To Obasanjo: You Are An Overgrown Child Of Circumstance / The Match For Biafra: The Making Of The First West African Spring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.