Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. (4957 Views)

IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops / Imo Attacks: Our Funding Comes From Abroad, "Juju" From Aguleri- ESN Terrorists / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Nonpartisan1: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gory Video and pictures of ESN Terrorists killed on Monday by security forces in Ihiala LGA in Anambra State. It was a well coordinated surprise dawn attack on their fortress. Funny enough they actually wear juju stuff but failed them during exchange of gunfire with troops.

lalasticlala Mynd44

UPDATE: The Nigeria Military in a Joint Ops yesterday Monday dislodged the notorious stronghold IPOB/ESN at Lilu Forest in Ihiala LGA Anambra State. Scores killed & weapons recovered. Lilu a border town btw Imo & Anambra States, it is known to be used as an operational base https:///oTR3dK3oBi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Nonpartisan1: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
ok

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Nonpartisan1: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thunder Fire Nnamdi Kanu.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by adedehinbo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm bad policy and decision is what make esn turn to what soldiers are hunting,esn normally should be like amotekun guiding the east,i can bet you If soldier should kill any amotekun operative it could degenerate into clash of power by state governments and the fg, seeing those esn guys on ground really break my heart,i would just advice my igbo brother to consider using diplomacy atimes instead of brute force,you can disarm a whole soldier without having to use a gun or force,the law is always there to aid you.
I be omo igbo,i get mind is not the best way to show braveness,now those aboki soldiers are legitimately avenging the death of their terrorist brother which you can't do anything about. I don talk my own o

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by AsomughaChuks05: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
God bless and protect the Nigerian army as they deliver Ndi Igbo from the hands of Ipob and ESN who have become terrorists unto their own people that they deceive that they want to give freedom while locking them down in their houses and destroying their livelihoods and properties.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Brexxit(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by omenkaLives(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
The "they are innocent" crews are on their way. angry

Only silver lining in this is that Ikonso will no longer be lonely. He'd have more than enough friends to gist with. smiley

Meanwhile, Vanguard reported that worshipers were brutalized and chased from service in Anambra today by IPOB over their noncompliance with the group's sot at home order.

Keen Nigerian observers are awaiting statements from the following bodies and persons.

1. CAN.

2. HURIWA.

3. Bishop Mathew Kukah.

4. Oyedepo.

5. Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

6. PDP.

The failure to release a statement in condemnation of this atrocious act, like they always to in demanding the protection of people's rights when they've allegedly been trampled upon, will confirm our suspicions that they're nothing but political hirelings or the opposition.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by deji17: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
But Cownu and his family are still living well.

3 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by SarkinYarki: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
You go and kill registered Vigilante people providing security and now label them IPOB..this is not right at all

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Investigative: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Miyetti allah in Nigeria army is now killing Igbo youths defending their land against their atrocities

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by DozieMartin: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm afraid of their retaliation

2 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Investigative: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu is the reason ESN have not become violent as he always want peaceful agitation
He continue to give coward that can't fight bandit leverage to kill vigilantee in our villagees
Men have already ask for orders

3 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by peacekante: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
God bless the Nigerian Army

6 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Tobest150(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
cry
Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Balkan(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Thunder Fire Nnamdi Kanu.
udele your days are numbered. You kill people in their homes and called them ESN

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Cholls(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
My brothers and sisters and so it begins anew with a resurgence of attacks on the ESN by IPOB... Lol
Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Entprys(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
My brothers food don done o. Lets jubilate here. Na dis type dey swit us. No be zamfara news. Dem don finish Igbo pipu.

2 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Nonpartisan1: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
adedehinbo:
Hmmm bad policy and decision is what make esn turn to what soldiers are hunting,esn normally should be like amotekun guiding the east,i can bet you If soldier should kill any amotekun operative it could degenerate into clash of power by state governments and the fg, seeing those esn guys on ground really break my heart,i would just advice my igbo brother to consider using diplomacy atimes instead of brute force,you can disarm a whole soldier without having to use a gun or force,the law is always there to aid you

It breaks your heart seeing them on the ground but it didnt break your heart seeing Ezes and Igwes being beheaded by these animals?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by DonMarkuzi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Terrorists, kill them all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by adedehinbo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

It breaks your heart seeing them on the ground but it didnt break your heart seeing Ezes and Igwes being beheaded by these animals?
that's another thing which i don't like their mode of operandi,they ve lost the support of the locals.

4 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by udele1: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chinasa nworu promised to deal with them. More igbo youths wasted.

Its not ESN its DSS that killed DSS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALMJZ61PO5E

6 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Myexdisturbs: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Gory Video and pictures of ESN Terrorists killed on Monday by security forces in Ihiala LGA in Anambra State. It was a well coordinated surprise dawn attack on their fortress. Funny enough they actually wear juju stuff but failed them during exchange of gunfire with troops.

lalasticlala Mynd44

UPDATE: The Nigeria Military in a Joint Ops yesterday Monday dislodged the notorious stronghold IPOB/ESN at Lilu Forest in Ihiala LGA Anambra State. Scores killed & weapons recovered. Lilu a border town btw Imo & Anambra States, it is known to be used as an operational base https:///oTR3dK3oBi
I thought iponk terrorists said it was fake,good one army

5 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Myexdisturbs: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Those who said it was fake would eat their words now. Kudos to our gallant troops

6 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by HereAtIt(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
smiley
Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good Good

Animals...look at how dirty and unkept they are.

Igbos are made of touts, thugs plus online keypad warriors.

Anambra state must be rid of all these nuisances.

They should go back to Abia and Imo state and form the IPOB and Biafra there.

No wonder they couldn't sneak out to wreck havoc because most of them are currently cooling off in hellfire.

All Igbos and her sympathisers deserves death.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Myexdisturbs: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
adedehinbo:
Hmmm bad policy and decision is what make esn turn to what soldiers are hunting,esn normally should be like amotekun guiding the east,i can bet you If soldier should kill any amotekun operative it could degenerate into clash of power by state governments and the fg, seeing those esn guys on ground really break my heart,i would just advice my igbo brother to consider using diplomacy atimes instead of brute force,you can disarm a whole soldier without having to use a gun or force,the law is always there to aid you.
I be omo igbo,i get mind is not the best way to show braveness,now those aboki soldiers are legitimately avenging the death of their terrorist brother which you can't do anything about. I don talk my own o
Problem is that Ipob don't listen to the rest of us in the east. For me they should have accepted merger with Ebube agụ and gain control

3 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by hammer567: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
THESE BOYS NIGERIA ARMY MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD ARE VIGILANTE.

THEIR ONLY CRIME IS PROTECTING THEIR COMMUNITY FROM FULANI HERDSMEN.

MEANWHILE IN THE NORTH, BANDIT AND BOKO HARAM ARE BUSYING RAPING THE NIGERIA SOLDIERS MOTHERS IN KEBBI.

3 Likes

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by ArewaNorth: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
adedehinbo:

You sound bigotic and uncivilized with such nonsensical comment.
You should never allow your emotions to override your sense of decorum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. by Myexdisturbs: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
God bless and protect the Nigerian army as they deliver Ndi Igbo from the hands of Ipob and ESN who have become terrorists unto their own people that they deceive that they want to give freedom while locking them down in their houses and destroying their livelihoods and properties.
Honestly it's tough over here, may God strengthen our army Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar’adua Laments Exclusion Of Nigeria From G20 Meeting In London / Heavy Fighting - Islamist Sect Attacks Bauchi Prison / Hawking, Begging Banned From Yobe Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.