Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days (30702 Views)

Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths / Itsekiris Are Planning To Attack Ijaw Communities - Warri Group / Pipeline Bombing: FG Directs Ijaw Communities To Hand Over Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Dhammyjhay(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2015
AnyibestDede:
God pls dry up this oil in nigeria and let us have peace.

must you post sumfin... If your dumb water_logged brain can't come up with anything remotely resonable biko sharrap... If oil finish for 9ja you think say you go see peace abi... Keep hallucinatinq...

2 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by meccuno: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2015
skyface00:
empty threat.... hold your state govt responsible for lack of development in your community, all dis your warlord them, they been collecting money on your proxy hold them tight, I don't know why can't they just speak with one voice, u can't win any war if u people speak with different mouth

lolz.....funny this is coming out.....how come most ignorant people held only GEJ for both federal and state plus local government issues?? Now you are giving this advice now........funny

11 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by AnyibestDede(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2015
Dhammyjhay:

must you post sumfin... If your dumb water_logged brain can't come up with anything remotely resonable biko sharrap... If oil finish for 9ja you think say you go see peace abi... Keep hallucinatinq...
Thank u for the insult brother. What i knw is that the origin of our problems in this country is that oil. Remove that oil then see how peaceful this country ll be

3 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:
^^^
Jonathan is the cause of this nonsense.

Btw, they will know soon enough that this new government is not a government of laxity. We are waitingsmiley

While you are waiting, the oil companies and your new government will go and settle them secretly

2 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Dhammyjhay(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Thank u for the insult brother. What i knw is that the origin of our problems in this country is that oil. Remove that oil then see how peaceful this country ll be

so oil is the cause of the missing girls till date... Or rather its the cause of the bomb blasts... Or the cause of unexplained anhilation of whole towns/villages...

Bro, the sooner you admit that peace and Nigeria are sworn enemies the better for you...

9 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by AnyibestDede(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2015
Dhammyjhay:

so oil is the cause of the missing girls till date... Or rather its the cause of the bomb blasts... Or the cause of unexplained anhilation of whole towns/villages...

Bro, the sooner you admit that peace and Nigeria are sworn enemies the better for you...
Yes brother, oil is the cause of all those problems u mentioned.

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by ShowYourCertificate: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2015
The war has just begun. This is what happens when you bring in a Dullard from Daura to rule us. Nigeria on the brink!

7 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Dhammyjhay(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Yes brother, oil is the cause of all those problems u mentioned.

Ignorance sha...
Biko enlighten me on how oil relates to the afforementioned problems...

2 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by AnyibestDede(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Dhammyjhay:

Ignorance sha...
Biko enlighten me on how oil relates to the afforementioned problems...
Before i ans u, can u pls tell me why the northern leaders formed boko haram in the first place?

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by IAmASaint: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Brugo(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy

How much do they want this time o?
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:
^^^

Btw, they will know soon enough that this new government is not a government of laxity. We are waitingsmiley
Any small thing, this government is ready.

pin fall down, buhari will deal with the pin.

Person cough, buhari will deal with the cough.

One man look another man bad eye, buhari will deal with them.

Yet in all the dulla-rd has never kill a fly or did anything beside empowering his boys down there in the north by saying we(boko + Buhari) are winning the war (Nigeria) and moving around disgracing Nigeria by creating a new country(west germany), appointing president for the country(president michelle) and forming a new party for the country(All Nigeria peoples congress).

Olodo man and blind supporters.

13 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Obijulius: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Does the land belong to you.

If they say vacate, please vacate. What is your problem with that? Do you feel threatened by anything

Please let's stop over-blowing this small issue and focus on more pressing matters.

Burger01:
^^^

9 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:
Why does ijaw people like wahala like this?
This early morning, U have started with BAD ENGLISH..

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Dhammyjhay(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Before i ans u, can u pls tell me why the northern leaders formed boko haram in the first place?

Cause they are sick blood thirsty cannibals who derive pleasure in murdering innocent souls... #fact

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by SaiBuharii: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari will handle them. We will kill them, they are terrorist. It's one bomb per head, we would not even use bullets.
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by koife(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Ghen ghen....
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2015
What i want to know is,where has ALL the money they have been receiving gone to? Because me i no dey see any development in the Niger Delta,year in,year out.same bullshxt

4 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by BankManager(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2015
otokx:
Did they not vote in the present government? Why are they now complaining?
What is this idiot saying??

3 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:

Get sense this morning in Jesus' name. Amen!

If you don't mind, forward me your account. I'll send you some cash and then make you visit our communities. Are you willing to do so?

Till you travel in a people's shoes, you have NO IDEA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by mudiana(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:
^^^

how is Jonathan the cause now.abeg leave dat man to eat d money wey reach him hand.I don't blame those ijaw people,they don't know wat is coming for em.
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by SKORROR(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Ah Izon....... Eeeeee
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Obijulius: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2015
What is peace?

When the livelihood of a people is destroyed to ensure that parasites live in luxury in strange lands. Is that peace to you?

The oil companies should leave first, go back to the drawing board and structure up a system that ensure that the long-term concerns of the oil producing areas are taken care of through a non-aligned, but trustworthy, third party, and not the Nigerian government.

The oil companies can pay operating tax to the government, while the royalty and shared income from petroleum should go to the communities.

Anything short of that is not peace.

b3llo:
Is it the Oil that is making this people act sick! I now know that some people are not happy seeing Nigerians living in peace.

6 Likes

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Get sense this morning in Jesus' name. Amen!

If you don't mind, forward me your account. I'll send you some cash and then make you visit our communities. Are you willing to do so?

Till you travel in a people's shoes, you have NO IDEA.
av heard you,now pass

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by NaijaCuzin: 7:56am On Jul 21, 2015
wetin dem wan use ₦300billion do...dey deserve it any way.na there papa land..
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Anamachi3(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2015
undecided , I can forsee trouble looming ahead

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:
av heard you,now pass

More like correction taken?
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by AnyibestDede(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Dhammyjhay:

Cause they are sick blood thirsty cannibals who derive pleasure in murdering innocent souls... #fact
Nop! that was not the initial plan, they formed boko haram to checkmate any govt in power that doesn't favor them. And the reason the norths are still in one nigeria today is bcus of the oil. Remove the oil today and see them leave nigeria 4 good

1 Like

Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
EVILFOREST:

This early morning, U have started with BAD ENGLISH..
av heard u prof,now u can pass....
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
UmuEri:
Ijaw communities give oil
multinationals 7 days to
vacate

Written by: Ebenezer Adurokiya-Warri
Ijaw communities of Diebiri, Egbema,
Gbaramatu, Iduwini, Ogbe-Ijoh, Ogulagha
and Kou kingdoms, in Delta State, have
given oil multinationals operating in their
territory seven days to vacate or face dire
consequences.

The Ijaw communities are hosts to flow-
stations and well heads operated by
Chevron Nigeria Ltd, Nigerian Petroleum
Development Company (NPDC), Neconde
Energy Ltd, Shell Development Petroleum
Company (SPDC) and Agip.

In a press release signed by Comrade Sherif
Mulade and 20 other representatives of the
Ijaw kingdom, made available to the
Nigerian Tribune on Sunday, in Warri, the
communities called on foreign embassies to
advise their nationals in the Ijaw territories
to vacate their personnel and contractors as
their safety would no longer be guaranteed.
The Ijaw communities also called on the
Delta State government to release N300
billion owed the Delta State Oil Producing
Development Commission (DESOPADEC)
meant for the development of the
communities.

According to the statement, the ongoing
hearing of the DESOPADEC amendment bill
at the state House of Assembly is a keg of
gunpowder with devastating consequences
if not discontinued.
“Having carefully and painstakingly studied
the executive bill at the floor of the Delta
State House of Assembly on the proposed
DESOPADEC Amendment Bill, we, in strong
terms, condemn and reject the bill in its
entirety as it seeks to rip us off of the 13 per
cent derivation fund given to the oil and gas
producing communities in the state.
“The bill is inimical to the principle of
derivation and insensitive to the
peculiarities of the oil-producing
communities.

“Therefore, we will not fold our arms and
watch the Delta State government to take
away our economic and political right by
way of politicising the 13 per cent derivation
fund meant to develop our communities
through DESOPADEC,” the statement read in
part.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/ijaw-communities-give-oil-multinationals-7-days-vacate
7 days to vacate. so cut off their water, electricity, roads, schools, police station and let them remain in dark age.
Re: We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days by kelvyn7: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2015
onomeglo:

who no like wahala for money matter

na dem get d oyeh nahhhhh cheesy

see ur pretty face.

omote mavor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.