Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,594 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) (882 Views)

Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by tatooboy: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2009
If these developments our able governor (BRF) in Lagos is anything to recon with, then i will be tipping him for the top job in Aso Rock in 2011. If he contests, i will vote for him.

I need people that would vote for or against. I am not taking the counts on this forum for granted. If you remember, one of the strongest strategies that Obama also used was the power of the internet, where people donated money online. If we must get him there the time to start the work is now.

I am for Fashola, who is joining me?
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by ikeyman00(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
see koni

u right na igbo man turn

hmm duke nko
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Lagosboy: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
what do you want his boss Tibubu to be then. Tinubu is angling to be the VP of nigeria and subsequently President. Fashola becomes over ambitous and Tinubu clips his wings period.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by desgiezd(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
Please, allow this guy another term in Lagos so that he could perform more of the highly commendable work he is doing.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by KunleOshob(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
@post
I think 2015 would be better, he still needs to complete the transformation of Lagos he as started besides he still needs to gain political wweight before he can go for the top Job

@Lagosboy
At the rate fashola is performing in another couple of years it would be immpossible for tinubu to clip his wings. infact as we get more enlihghtened in this country the likes of tinubu would be confined to the rubbish dump of our political history and only perfomers like fashola would dominate our politics
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
he has a better chance of ruling lagos again than winning 2011 presidential election.
like i said in another thread, 2011 would be too soon.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by KnowAll(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
Independents are now allowed to run for presidency, he can run as an Independent come 2011 if he feels he can win
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by tatooboy: 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sorry, i forgot he is just running the 1st term and he is likely going to run for 2nd term. So do we start canvassing for 2015? Its never too early.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by ikeyman00(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
see them, look them na them

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Fashola ko Tinubu ni
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by deor03(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster

Have you ever imagined that if we have 30 brilliant governors in Nigeria; whoever occupies the post of the president won't really matter.  

I guess we need the sharp brilliant guyz like Fashola at the lower levels, e.g State level and Local councils
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by tatooboy: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
A major problem here is the problem of assasination. I know a lot of people like me would av loved to go into politics, but for fear of losing ones life. I know a lot of people are like that too.

Until the government resolves that puzzle, a lot of credible people wont come into politics in Nigeria.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Thadude(m): 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
This is how we pass students before they finish taking their final exams. Fashola should be made to complete his first term and then run for second, if u passes well then 2015 is all for grabs remember he is young. I'm even disappointed we are praising him. In a country where common sense and patriotism prevail, what he is doing is what he was elected to do. So even tho! we are amazed lets stop praising him before he becomes swollen headed. Why is the BRT bus fare going up at this time??, we need to critisize him for that before the firm handling the BRT completely deregulates the BRT like the petroleum sector.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by BigB11(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
Yes, Fashola is my man, but we need to slow down a bit and be very careful not to crown a lizard instead of a lion. I think we need to wait and see what happens.
There were days (very long time ago) when folks were suggesting Ribadu for 2007. This same Ribadu is now busy hidding all over the world, running from answering few questions about his various illegal operations.

We deserve more, I think now is the right time to raise up our expectations a little bit higher; just because your husband comes home every night doesn't make him a great husband.

Let us give Fashola a chance to continue to develop and continue to deliver great things. This is what he's there to do, it is his duty to serve the people and make Lagos state shine.

MorePower, but let's allow time to tell.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Pataki: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
Would there ever be a day and time when BigB1 would ever make a post on nairaland without recourse to Ribadu? I don't think so.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by KnowAll(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
"Yes, Fashola is my man, but we need to slow down a bit and be very careful not to crown a lizard instead of a lion. I think we need to wait and see what happens.
There were days (very long time ago) when folks were suggesting Ribadu for 2007. This same Ribadu is now busy hidding all over the world, running from answering few questions about his various illegal operations.

We deserve more, I think now is the right time to raise up our expectations a little bit higher; just because your husband comes home every night doesn't make him a great husband.

Let us give Fashola a chance to continue to develop and continue to deliver great things. This is what he's there to do, it is his duty to serve the people and make Lagos state shine.

MorePower, but let's allow time to tell."

I dont think fashola will take it now, when he can still run for 2nd term, and I am sure he will want his pet projects the trains to be running b4 he takes that giant step.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by BigB11(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Would there ever be a day and time when BigB1 would ever make a post on nairaland without recourse to Ribadu? I don't think so.
Would there ever be any moment when Pataki would ever make a post on nairaland without Big B1 on his mind? I don't think so; I think he loves me cry
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Becomrrich: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
That is nonsense, you do not have to run second term . He is allow to run for president by the constitution. Look the PDP have no chance at the poll in 2011. Yar adua is sick, how many people would want to vote for a sick man, who most govt is said not to have made an contribution so far to the lifes of Nigeria. ?

PDP have problem in returning. Look in the last 50 days, In kano and Jos , two northern cities, Yar adua have been stoned by northerner. It tell you is chances in the north are not good. Buhari says he is running , that is another probelm for yar adua.

It would be difficult for the PDP. take my word.

The only way Yar adua can win the poll. is if Yar adua listen to us, that he should help in removing the yoruba to the republic of Benin, if not the only option the PDP has to win in 2011, is that Yar adua resign. And let Jonathan run the last 2 years, and see if he can redeem the PDP. If not PDP would be history and the only way they can win in 2011 is rig the election. and Nigerian would resist the PDP. see what happened in Jos.

Yar adua needs to remove the Yorubas to the republic of Benin or resign, if not PDP would loss. this is the honest truth.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by rhemal: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nigeria would b damn too lucky to have him b number 1 citizen.
Re: Fashola For President 2011 (brf 2011) by Lagosboy: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
Becomrrich:

That is nonsense, you do not have to run second term . He is allow to run for president by the constitution. Look the PDP have no chance at the poll in 2011. Yar adua is sick, how many people would want to vote for a sick man, who most govt is said not to have made an contribution so far to the lifes of Nigeria. ?

PDP have problem in returning. Look in the last 50 days, In kano and Jos , two northern cities, Yar adua have been stoned by northerner. It tell you is chances in the north are not good. Buhari says he is running , that is another probelm for yar adua.

It would be difficult for the PDP. take my word.

The only way Yar adua can win the poll. is if Yar adua listen to us, that he should help in removing the yoruba to the republic of Benin, if not the only option the PDP has to win in 2011, is that Yar adua resign. And let Jonathan run the last 2 years, and see if he can redeem the PDP. If not PDP would be history and the only way they can win in 2011 is rig the election. and Nigerian would resist the PDP. see what happened in Jos.

Yar adua needs to remove the Yorubas to the republic of Benin or resign, if not PDP would loss. this is the honest truth.

Becomerich at his best grin

(1) (Reply)

Who: Serious Outbreak Of Meningitis Hits Northern Nigeria / The Psyche Of The Average Nigerian Under Scrutiny - pictures / Yar’adua Not With Us - Saudi Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.