Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Haemorriods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Haemorriods (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haemorriods by sojiboy(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Please can anyone kindly help my friend with a lasting solution to the sickness called "Haemorriods". We have spent our last penny, it's cost her early cries that last hours, since 8 years ago. Any help will be appreciated.

Pls help
Re: Haemorriods by hawk05(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2015
sojiboy:
Please can anyone kindly help my friend with a lasting solution to the sickness called "Haemorriods". We have spent our last penny, it's cost her early cries that last hours, since 8 years ago. Any help will be appreciated.

Pls help
The method is always simple.. Am going to post it here than asking of your email address and/or phone number..

1.. Get bitter leaves, remember we have two types of bitter leaves.. One have shorter leaves (local) while other have a bigger leaves (Agric).. So get the local one with shorter leaves since its bitterness is damn bitter unlike Agric bitter leaves...

2.. Get scent leaves (Chiownu in Igbo) I don't know what yourba called it because am not good at yourba dialect..

Method... The ratio of the leaves is 2:1, meaning the ratio of bitter leaves is 2 while that of scent leaves is 1. So squeeze both after removing its leaves and make sure you squeeze it well with two cup of water in order to form foames. Then sieve it. Drink half cup in the morning empty stomach one hour prior to breakfast. Half cup in the afternoon one hour prior to lunch. And an half cup in the Evening/night prior to dinner.. Take one blood tonic daily. Repeat the methods for 5 to 7 days depending on the growth of haemirriods.. Bless you...
Re: Haemorriods by starkids: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
pray to God Almighty andbuy anusol.that is what cured mine for 12yrs.

(1) (Reply)

WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? / Post Construction Cleaning Services / Four Main Signs That You Have Arthritis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.