Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? (530 Views)

Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / How Did We Get Here? / Have You Ever Experienced Chronic Toothache? What Did You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? by Brian2015: 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Help please
Everywhere my wife and I look, people are not event trying to get pregnant and it is happening for them, I am sterile and my wife is 41, me 38.

we have had 9 AI (IUI) and still nothing, we are going to have to try IVF next, it is a huge cost and will possibly be a once off chance.

what can we do to increase the chances?

I am really worried that this will be our only shot, what is the best clinic to go to and what can we do to increase the chances? We are obviously using donor sperm for this.

God bless all of you who offer help
Re: WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
HAVE YOU TOLD JESUS YOUR PROBLEM?
Re: WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? by ChelseaDr(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Check Nisa Premier Clinic 15-17 Alex Ekwueme express way Abuja. Google it and get their contact so you can call them. It is still very possible for your wife to be pregnant. Technology has made everything virtually possible if you have the cash. Last year a 63 year old woman was delivered of a set of twins (a boy and a girl) via caesarean section in the hospital where l work. So it is very possible. Good luck in advance
Re: WHAT Did We Do To Deserve This? by blessedtwins: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Try God.regardless of the hospital you decide to choose.put everything and every stage in His Hands.Have faith.you may need an e-copy of Jackie Mize's Supernatural Childbirth.it is well

(1) (Reply)

Will You Pay For A Snake Massage? / A Man Got Divorced Barely 2 Months After His Wedding... / Face Pain | Brain & Spine Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.