Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman (19725 Views)

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account / PDP Set To Crown Sheriff As Chairman - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by canalily(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2015
I cant wait for long to watch this clash of the titans with my telescopegrin grin

Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by ernesterioo(f): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Ekiti people are illiterates, an illiterate can not rule our governors.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
When ediots speak, their thought process still ooze out idiocy biles. You are an IDIOTt
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Ayietim(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2015
From this moment, going forward,
have some kind words for those you come across.
Many look okay outside but on the inside, there's a heaviness they would love to share,
but they can't because nobody seems to care,
everybody has their share of the heaviness,
we are so helpless, who's going to step forward and be selfless,
who's prepared to be different...
https://ayietim./2015/07/21/if-we-need-a-change-then-we-need-to-change-our-ways/
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Senjuchiha: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
and ur senile,illiterate,gworo chewing,peadophilic,burukutu sipping gorrilla bastardic babaonechance,daura dullardihnno is ruling u....ur mumu is 1st grade

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by snapshot: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2015
dayo23:
Who is fayose? Abegii
welcome o.J.J.C
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Senjuchiha: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=ernesterioo post=36111888][/quote]wasted sperm
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by DIOSHEYI(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
How old re u dumb? People like u still needs to b under the influence & tutelage of a good guildians to learn how to b diplomatic in response.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by engrjacuzzi: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2015
waiting for OBJ to comment
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Chigold101(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Adindupeter:
Fayose The APC Slayer
yesooo!!!!

APC like being opposition. They just oppose everything.

They are actually afraid that Fayose will not give them any breathing space to take us back into the 60s. ..

Fayose my man

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by egutexas(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Fayose ma APC slayer.u are our choice go nd teach d dullard wat politics is all about.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
Governor Ayodele Fayose has become a thorn in d flesh of APC,even d name fayose scare APC like mad. APC want unintelligent person as deputy in NGF,dat evil plan won't work. Fayose remains check to APC Propaganda.

All of us can't sleep and put head d same way. There must be check. Different views...

Fayose My Man.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by chief2006(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I wonder where you got your information from because the last time I checked, the ekiti people are the most educated in Nigeria. Ekiti is a place where in ten children you can find nine professors. I stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by atospet(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
You are obviously confused. Ekiti people are the most educated in Nigeria. Ask your teachers?
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by ollyraya1212: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
let me ask a question, who produced the most number of professors in nigeria?
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by BizBayo: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:

Mr literate, as any of your ascendants achieved what this governor has achieved. Because I believe all your ascendants should be literate enough to surpass him on whatever ground.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by sleekdre: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
APC..you are no longer the opposition party. Please get that into your brain and stop wailing!!!
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by ollyraya1212: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Fayose or Wike, APC should select one.
# GBAM#
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Doyin400l(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2015
proudly Ekiti sperm...full blooded indeed.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by emmydollars4life(m): 9:48am On Jul 21, 2015
richidinho:
Mttcheeew
APC is the Ruling party as well as opposition party
grin angry grin
Bros make I borrow space here, every member of the ruling Apc is afraid of the man that called president a damper wearing old man grin their own, is slap.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Nicepoker(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
I weep for ur existence
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by blackmentor(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Am really disappointed in ur comment here. M not from Ekiti neither from d South West bt calling Ekiti pple illiterate is uncalled for and an height of stupidity on ur part.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by simplynola(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2015
APC should just support a different PDP governor and vote massively for the chosen one, there you will break his back.
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
They are afraid of him because they know he is a fearless man and can never compromise
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by popsy1985: 10:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Fayose the lion i salute u oooooo let them know
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by pasol4real(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2015
I AM AN APC MEMBER ,
ANY TIME I HEAR FAYOSHE,
MY HEART BEATS LIKE THUNDER !!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by itsgboy1(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2015
dunkem21:
If na you chop 16 - 0; come chop 26 - 0 join am ..grin

You go gree
How APC governors go just dey FEAR one MAN(Fire On Shey--- Fayose). Why meddle in PDP affair again? Laaye Laaye, APC kojoor in Kiss Daniels Voice grin grin
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by iamGabson(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2015
SaiBuharii:

u dey craze 4 wetin u talk oooo
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by ernesterioo(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2015
Senjuchiha:
wasted sperm
ur fatherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ur dad
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by chomytex(f): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Everytime PDP and APC!!
Person no go drink water keep cup..
Rubbish!!!
Re: APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman by Alfranco(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
ollyraya1212:
# GBAM#
May be they will consider their hybrid: Fawike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi At The Palace Of HRH Da. Jacob Gyang Buba In Jos / Kwankwaso’s Kano Visit: Dambazau Heads Security Committee / Tolulope Arotile Gets Posthumous Award As Ooni Honours 100 Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.