Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands (45005 Views)

6 Smartphone Brands That Couldn’t Stop Themselves From Copying Apple / Top 5 Chinese Smartphone Makers: Tecno & Gionee Goes Into Hiding / 4 Smartphone Brands In Nigeria You Have Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by efemty001: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
koice:
Where is Tecno and Infinix? grin grin
I beg help me ask them o. Techno and infinix way dey recogniz for naija. E no dey there dem com dey put name way I never hear b4 but same time chinko na chinko.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
efemty001:
I beg help me ask them o. Techno and infinix way dey recogniz for naija. E no dey there dem com dey put name way I never hear b4 but same time chinko na chinko.

I was being sarcastic oh. I was actually mocking Infinix and Tecno on the sly.
Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Infinix is from france bro ...

Infinix is chinese. Infinix mobility (makers of Infinix smartphones) is based in Hong Kong.
Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by Bratking(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lagusta:

Infinix is french, not Chinese

And I also believe tecno is a hong-kong company

The Infinix Mobility Limited, the makers of the Infinix phones is a joint venture company between minority partner, Mobiwire (formerly Sagem wireless) and the majority partner, Earning way (Chinese company) in Hong Kong. So, while the infinix phones might have a touch of both France and China, the Infinix as a company is founded in Hong kong. The phone's outward appearance is designed in France and the hardware assembled in China. Thus, in all effects, Infinix is more of a Chinese phone than French.

Infinix don't make their own components btw, they buy everything and assemble them, the end product: the Infinix range of phones.

Their flagship Zero 2 is an average spec mid ranger operating a 32bit and bit outdated mtk MT6592 chipset. I think that said it all.

Don't get it twisted.

Side Note: Hong Kong is a part of People's Republic Of China

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by Bratking(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Technically speaking HTC is both Chinese and non-chinese. Taiwan is recognized by the west, particularly by the US, as an independent nation, while Russia, Cuba, plus a smattering of African countries that heavily does business with China sees Taiwan as part of China.

The tie breaker: Taiwanese themselves however - even though 85% of the population speak Mandarin as a native language - don't see themselves as chinese. Thus, it would be wrong to classify HTC as a chinese brand.
Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by ChynoBEATS: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2015
koice:

Infinix is chinese. Infinix mobility (makers of Infinix smartphones) is based in Hong Kong.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by ooshinibos: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
is that why you had to quote the whole topic to tell us you use Acer? Smh

Nice one Op, I love Chinese phones like crazy! Team Chinko!! grin

no mind me jare I like this Acer phone - you can put 3 sims inside it ..the back case is made of Titanium
Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by starlingbawa(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
stuff46:
China na china nothing go make me change my mind about am.

Well said!

I agree too.....
Re: Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands by Tay16(f): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
no2fuks:
I guess not all china phones are fake.
i do not understand why people have this mentality. Do you know that an iphone is manufactured in China and assembled in the US? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Would Elon Musk Keep Parag Agrawal As Twitter CEO After This Tweet? / Difference Between Boy-boy And Girl-girl Conversation On The Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.