Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Latest Prayer In Town By Nairalander. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Latest Prayer In Town By Nairalander. (343 Views)

Pics:Woman Defecates Fibroid During Deliverance Prayer In Abakiliki,Ebonyi State / The Lord's Prayer In Jesus' Native Tongue / Has Jesus' Prayer In John 17:20-23 Been Answered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Prayer In Town By Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2015
Father Lord you know that am not greedy; I don’t want to gain the whole world and lose my soul.

IF you (Lord) can make me gain Africa, Asia, America, Europe, and Australia. Just this part of the world and preserve my soul in Jesus Name. Type amen. cool
Re: The Latest Prayer In Town By Nairalander. by Khd95(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
U should b de-wormed asap
Re: The Latest Prayer In Town By Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Khd95:
U should b de-wormed asap
Is that your findings about the sickness? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice To The Young People In Nigeria. / And A Meadowlark Sang / Your First Testimony Today Is That Last Night Was Not Your Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.