Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express (1005 Views)

Edo Governorship: Benin-Lagos Expressway Deserted (Photos) / Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by dapachez: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2015
I was driving to work this morning at about 7 am and behold I encoutered heavy traffic on both sides of the express road. Its so bad that you can't even reverse to where you are coming from, no vehicle is allowed passage as ther road is blocked with a tipper load of sand and a tanker( just hope the contents aint fuel). The protest is as a result of the students killed by the thunderstorm vehicle. Don't know how true but heard the other student died this morning

Re: Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by tymoti(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
yy
Re: Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by Demmocrats(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
Killing of innocent souls in Nigeria this days is as common as someone saying good morning, I totally support what the uniben students are doing. They demand justice for the deceased.
www.
Re: Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by dapachez: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
I had to park my car on the express and am gonna wait it out as I can't afford to leave my car on the express road

Re: Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by osaslord500(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2015
correct guys
Re: Uniben Student Block Both Sides Of The Benin Lagos Express by boma95(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

Deziani And Jonathan's $2 Billion Oil Scam / How Arepo Vandals Almost Killed 2 Journalists (pictures) / Nigeria Goes 1 Year Without Recorded Polio Case-BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.