Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday (3290 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by metronaija: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2015
h
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2015
Scammer every where
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2015
san andreas...
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Andy790(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Thought GEJ said our trains are now working fine....

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2015
One GEJ/Sambo jajaweed Nonsense
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by majamajic(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Join join , old cabin was joined to a new cabin shocked shocked
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by sheymoni(m): 10:24am On Jul 21, 2015
I hail those who dey travel in that moving coffin

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
I can't board this train
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by philGeo(m): 11:10am On Jul 21, 2015
What GEJ show me on television is different from what i am seen now, he use it as reverence point during his campaign, then he must not avoid prob.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Feranchek(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
And the railway project was one of the many projects GEJ was pushing as part of his campaign strategy.

Thank God sey Nigerians don wise up grin
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2015
Cause of the Accident?
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2015
I never knew Nigeria had any train. Though that pix look like a 1923 trailer.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2015
It is a shame that Buhari can't maintain the trains he inherited from Jonathan. It is more shameful that Sai Buhari trolls expect Jonathan to supervise and manage the trains even when he's out of power. Most shameful is that we have no transport minister to fix the damage that Buhari incompetence has caused. Let's hope it doesn't get worse.

5 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by feedthenation(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that Buhari can't maintain the trains he inherited from Jonathan. It is more shameful that Sai Buhari trolls expect Jonathan supervised and manage the trains even when he's out of power. Most shameful is that we have no transport minister to fix the damage that Buhari incompetence has caused. Let's hope it doesn't get worse.

Bros, na wa o.

If the train was a brand new one as advertised in many of the GEJ's campaign, then there is no need for the train to be in a reckety shape within 2 months. Something is definetely wrong with your comment.

5 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Realdeals(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2015
Hundreds of passengers waiting for this train at minna will be left stranded.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2015
Did anyone tell you that all the trains were Brand new?
feedthenation:

Bros, na wa o.

If the train was a brand new one as advertised in many of the GEJ's campaign, then there is no need for the train to be in a reckety shape within 2 months. Something is definetely wrong with your comment.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by dustmalik: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
It is a shame that Buhari can't maintain the trains he inherited from Jonathan. It is more shameful that Sai Buhari trolls expect Jonathan to supervise and manage the trains even when he's out of power. Most shameful is that we have no transport minister to fix the damage that Buhari incompetence has caused. Let's hope it doesn't get worse.
The only thing we should hope for is that your way of reasoning doesn't get worse this, because it might lead to madness.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by obailala(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
The GEJ/PDP trains have just derailed like their oga ontop grin cheesy

...and this is what people point out as the reason behind the monumental nosedive of the nations financial resources.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by realborn(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:

Barcanista has been balkanized!

It is well with you brother. Seems being opposition is your expertise. Opposition most of the last dispensation, jumped ship to the ruling party during extra time and now opposition again for another 4 years. Somewhat a very tough job. tongue

I am sure you did not type this reply with your conscience in place. May the Oga who has made it mandatory for my friend Barcanista to spew gibberish like this be put to shame soon lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by change49ja: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
sheymoni:
I hail those who dey travel in that moving coffin

Seriously... undecided
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by change49ja: 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
And billions was spent on this 'pangolo' by the former government. Na wah o.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by change49ja: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista: It is a shame that Buhari can't maintain the trains he inherited from Jonathan. It is more shameful that Sai Buhari trolls expect Jonathan to supervise and manage the trains even when he's out of power. Most shameful is that we have no transport minister to fix the damage that Buhari incompetence has caused. Let's hope it doesn't get worse.

Maintain? grin ;Tell me you're joking.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
realborn:

Barcanista has been balkanized!

It is well with you brother. Seems being opposition is your expertise. Opposition most of the last dispensation, jumped ship to the ruling party during extra time and now opposition again for another 4 years. Somewhat a very tough job. tongue

I am sure you did not type this reply with your conscience in place. May the Oga who has made it mandatory for my friend Barcanista to spew gibberish like this be put to shame soon lipsrsealed embarassed
Oga you think say me no want enjoy the pleasure of being with a government in power? No worry bro, by 2019 when PDP reclaims her birthright you go know say ruling party self na my "expertise" as you talk am. Meanwhile, it is well with you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
change49ja:

Maintain? grin grin ;DTell me you're joking.
Joking? Maybe I should have you as my comedy partner.

Tell Buhari to do the needful
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by change49ja: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:

Oga you think say me no want enjoy the pleasure of being with a government in power? No worry bro, by 2019 when PDP reclaims her birthright you go know say ruling party self na my "expertise" as you talk am. Meanwhile, it is well with you too.

'PDP birthright'...This guy is funny grin
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by change49ja: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Joking? Maybe I should have you as my comedy partner.

Tell Buhari to do the needful

cheesy grin cheesy Buhari will definitely do the needful by scrapping those moving coffins like someone rightly said. You know 100s of people could've been dead by now with that accident.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
change49ja:

'PDP birthright'...This guy is funny grin
yes na. APC is showing Nigerians that the change mantra was just a fluke to grab power to the cabals and undemocratic element.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by change49ja: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Maintaining those 'moving coffins' is like putting new wine in old wine skin.
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by realborn(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:

I sabi say u b beta guy cheesy
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by olapluto(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Im so happy for this your post. The world can see how you reason.
You expect Buhari to maintain this coffin, when GEJ refused to get standard train. This is you at your best....an all time low in intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet A Man Who Spends Time Cheating Death Every Day. Rule No.1 - Don’t Shout! / Nnamdi Kanu: When Will DSS Arrest Junaid Muhammad, Nyako, BBC Hausa, Etc / I Am An Niger Delta Avenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.