Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) (1905 Views)

Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) / See Haircut Guy Asked His Barber For; See What He Got Instead (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by michaelwilli(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Heidi Faulkner, 36, from Hertfordshire, UK wanted a bigger bum and used her life savings to pay for the procedure but by the time the plastic surgeon was done, Heidi was left in so much agony, she was unable to sit down. The cheap plastic surgeon she'd found in Praque messed her up so bad"After the surgery, when I looked in the mirror I could see these two enormous diagonal scars right across my buttocks. I thought I must be having a nightmare or the drugs were affecting me. Then, I heard someone screaming, and realised it was me. It looked just like a shark had come and taken a massive bite out of my bum. It was horrific. They called the surgeon who said it would be fine when the swelling went down."The doctor lied. See what he did to the woman's butt after the cut...(maybe graphic for some...:-))
'I was as on my own in Prague and didn’t know what to do, who to talk to. All I’d wanted was to stop feeling embarrassed about my body – now I’d made things worse.'Worse still, the surgeon had removed so much fat, her coccyx (tailbone) was left exposed with the result that sitting down became painful. She paid £2,000 for the surgery.Having spent her life savings on gastric band, tummy tuck and botched bottom surgery, Ms Faulkner was also in the unenviable position of having no spare cash to fix the problem.
Instead, she turned to Channel 5 reality series Botched Up Bodies and was sent to see Harley Street surgeon Patrick Mallucci.Fixing the damage required an operation that lasted for almost three hours and involved taking fat from Ms Faulkner's knees and thighs and using it to pad her bottomback out.Source: UK Daily Mail

Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by shadowripper(f): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2015
saw in on facebook dailymail and was like... hahahahaha
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by michaelwilli(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
saw in on facebook dailymail and was like... hahahahaha
U jst took introvert's space
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by Topccy007: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by shadowripper(f): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2015
michaelwilli:

U jst took introvert's space

Yes oh.. INTROVERT is in trouble
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by goodmorning40: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Whites are crazy people
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by nkemie: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2015
This is not a white people problem, this is a human problem. Men/women learn to love yourselves. No one can love you for you but people will want to make you feel less beautiful. For the ladies, not every woman you see in jeans with nice backside has really got big butt. Some are padded to give that effect. Stop being deceived , love yourself, God made you that way for a reason.
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by Chestar5(f): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2015
NTORR!!! tongue Always appreciate what Jah gives u, they will not listen angry
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
And even after seeing dis,some girls will still not listen. All in d name of fashion n 2 impress one silly guy,c wat she has caused her self. It's such a pity
Re: Instead Of Lifting This Womans Butt, The Plastic Surgeon Removed It. (photos) by icebebe(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ahahhaha dat surgeon is evil

(1) (Reply)

See What our Nigerian Girls Spend Thousands Of Naira On / Who Knows Where I Can Learn Shoe Making In Abuja / 30 Glamorous Cornrows Braids To Try Out This Valentine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.