Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US (45326 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by 247frolicboss(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-N7xta12EeQU/Va4ElsTb5CI/AAAAAAAF9wc/S-BsbffWK5o/s400/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]

Someone took a selfie with them. The governor is part of President Buhari's delegation to the US..

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-gov-oshiomole-and-his-wife-iara.html

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by shalomm: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2015
Light and Darkness grin grin grin grin

Wicked Gov't. Shey he paid for the Visa with his money right?

God is watching you people.

21 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by shachris02: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2015
who paid for her visa?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2015
BB-beauty nd d beast

wao, TTC, why strugling for FTC. When u can get a beta rhyme with TTC :PBB-beauty nd d beast

wao, TTC, why strugling for FTC. When u can get a beta rhyme with TTC

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2015
This girl got herself a meal ticket of a lifetime. She's already globetrotting in style. I still wonder how she feels waking up to THAT every morning *shudders*

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Berrymoss(f): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
HmmmmmmmmmmY_Y. OSHOBABA PLEASE REMEMBER THE FUTURE LEADERS VE NOT YET GOTTEN THE MEAL UR AGEMATE BABA PROMISED THEM OH. THIS UR WIFE BE LIKE SAY SHE DON DEY CHOP PART OF THE CAMPAIGN PROMISEs

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Doskit(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Adaahjacob(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Trust me, if say d wife ugly, he won't take her on such trip. #Moral lesson# Make sure u marry a beautiful wife guys.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by layinkakeem(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
The beauty and the beast ! grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by kamair237(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
na him lucky...

can't say much...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by SaiBuharii: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Baba Oshiomole. We the Association of sensible Nigerians still support and second your notion and concluded conclusion to marry an Ethiopian lady instead of Nigerian girls that all they know is to buy caro white and other cheap bleaching cream, beg men for money, while men are huzzling they are on romance and sexuality section wasting their life's and ignoring dm from their future husband that want to access their spoilage ratio, sleep with blood monied men etc.

May God bless your lady sir.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by tociano009(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
angry
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by CR77(f): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin lucky man cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Burger01(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This girl got herself a meal ticket of a lifetime. She's already globetrotting in style. I still wonder how she feels waking up to THAT every morning *shudders*
Wetin concern you?..abroko smiley

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by raymond284(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2015
If I could remember, her name wasn't written among buhari's entourage to the U.S...........

It's none of my business tho.... All I knw be say Oshiomole no wan die of konji.... #sharpguy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by WukedP(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
I wonder what she will be be looking at when the both of Em are doing it, abi na from behind?? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by nerodenero: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Oshobaba be like night undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by buchi16(f): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
him try..wetin we go con do nw? undecided
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
iyama see az he b
Iara don enta one-chanze o
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by 3pointz(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
angryHaba,y i juz dey blow fp like dz 2day nah
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Burger01:

Wetin concern you?..abroko smiley

Do I have to be concerned to voice my opinion? Bhari smiley
PunkyVeer:

I guess she focuses on the diamond ring he gave her and repeats this mantra silently
'All 4 the money, all for the money'

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by opefio: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2015
I thought they said women didnt go
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by allanphash7(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
I hope this babe no go break osho baba back ooo

Always on mini sha

Chai

How i wish...........
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Neplusultra(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
grin tongue
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by dipopooo(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Oshio baba, dey enjoy ur life jaree my baba wey fine e no get half of d money wey u get and wife wey him marry sef no fine reach lara.

Money, power n fame can do anything except death
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
na money..women suck that up once the cash is there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.