Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast (66784 Views)

Donald Duke Replies Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "You Left Nigeria Poorer Than You Met It / Ezenachukwu Okwudili, IPOB 'New Leader': "Nnamdi Kanu Fled To London" / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by henryanna36: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Above are photos of Senator Ben Bruce posing with the plane Ojukwu left Nigeria with and fled to Ivory coast after the civil war.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/ben-bruce-poses-with-plane-ojukwu-left.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by emmanuel1990(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
picture of Ojukwu in the plane or, u know the rest..

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by shortgun(m): 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by amSTARboy: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
What is ur proof that it was the same jet Ikemba used?

19 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wow, that is the infamous getaway plane? It should be named O.Y.O

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by AshawoGirl(f): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
IpobExposed come and spam here. This is your thread grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Waillars will soon flood here as if there lives depends it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Eledan: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
You mean coward ojukwu who happened to be a legend in some quarters.

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
14teenK:
and you that is a brave son...show us your achievements or shut the HELL UP!!!

I've got my achievements in my line. I'm not the nigga that will lead my fellow tribesmen to a needless war and run away like a cockroach. I don't chicken out like a certain coward who later came back to Nigeria and contested for president yet couldn't even win his ward to save his cowardice face.

214 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by ImadeUReadThis: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
That jet was not around back then.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by hundredhundred: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hoejukwu, the abidjan tourist.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by olasaad(f): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
He starts a fight and ran away with a plane and left the subjects who can not afford to do so to died of hunger. And some people are still calling him a hero

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by willi926(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ikembaaaa ur manhood lives on grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by mightyhazell: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
I want 2 see the fitted minicons flown by d extrordinary pilot gustav von rosen and the young biafran pilots

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pussy-ass nigga grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by leofab(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nice
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by vedaxcool(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Bruce playing ludo with liepod

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by hannyjay(f): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Now dat Nnamdi Kanu is alredy in prison, who ll use d plain next time?

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by Reminez(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
And the Igbos would open their gutter mouths to call Tuface a coward...useless people

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by mamatayour(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Continue posing oh. We no hear u making sense again

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by slurryeye: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tribal bashing has eaten deep into almost all the souls of Nairalanders

They dragged me into that state of mind last year, but this year, I promise to desist from that act.

Only if Yorubas and Igbos can make the same resolution undecided

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by 1Rebel: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
ollah1:

still has more balls than the afonja pig that drank rat poison.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by dessz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
damnable plane just looking at it makes me wanna tear it apart. it took away a coward so it deserves to be punished. cool

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by dipopooo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hj
Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by wayne4loan: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
I heard awolowo drank rat poison after his fulani masters raped him in jail without condom

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by seguno2: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
ollah1:

How is that different from the indicted drug dealer who is the de facto political leader and legend of Yorubas?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by nabegibeg: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
ok IPOB una dey see am

abi na biafra

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Poses With Plane Ojukwu Left Nigeria With & Fled To Ivory Coast by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Anyone that doesn't know the events that culminated into the Biafra - Nigeria war should shut the Bleep up. If Biafrans had 1/1000th the arms and ammunition that the British and Russia supplied the Nigerian troops, we would have been telling a different story by now. Ojukwu didn't declare war. Gowon did. Ojukwu was concerned about the welfare of his people. Does that not make him a hero among his people. Why won't he go on exile when it is certain that the vandals will not spare him. Did you hear the battle cry of the Nigerian troops in Hausa language during the war? Ask those who heard it and you'll realize that the war was an extension of the genocide against the Igbos.
These are historical facts.

50 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures) / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.