Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama (771 Views)

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by asumo12: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obama be like Jonathan u won break my bone/hand ni? angry

1 Share

Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by shadowripper(f): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
hahaha

The difference is soooo clear

The background alone speaks

ANALYSIS...

The first one shows that the handshake decision was mutual

The second one... I no fit talk...
obama be like.... You wan shake me? Oya lick my hand with urs...

See Oga Jona grabbing it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even the tie Obama wore for Jonathan seems made in china

hahahahaha...

But the rate at which people in position dey age ehn... It seems the curse wey people dey send give them dey affect dem grey hairs o...

2 Likes

Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by kossyablaze(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
So presidential and bold of Buhari...Buh the Otueke one?Not only did he appear balless,clueless,shy.....he is gay!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by kossyablaze(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
hahaha
As in eh...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by keandre: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by Sweetlemon(f): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
shadowripper:
hahaha

The background alone speaks

ANALYSIS...

The first one shows that the handshake decision was mutual

The second one... I no fit talk...
obama be like.... You wan shake me? Oya lick my hand with urs...

See Oga Jona grabbing it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even the tie Obama wore for Jonathan seems made in china

hahahahaha...

But the rate at which people in position dey age ehn... It seems the curse wey people dey send give them dey affect dem grey hairs o...

It's only the serious one that age. OBJ doesn't look a day older and Jonathan started aging only when he started seeing it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for him to be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by Teeboy22(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
asumo12:
Obama be like Jonathan u won break my bone/hand ni? angry

www.nairaland.com/2466357/photo-btw-buhari-vs-gejonathan

Re: Caption The Handshaking Between GEJ/PMB TO Obama by asumo12: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two APC Members Over Daramola Murder / Western Media Are Seriously Rebranding Us. It Is Politics. / Help Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.