Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. (1001 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Small Scale Block Industry / Please A Nairalander Needs Help In Running his BLOCK INDUSTRY Business / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by don174: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Greetings Nairalanders,

Please I want to know the procedures and cost of starting a Block Industry business.
Re: A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by lammy197(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
$
Re: A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by Ojeremi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ans: money
Re: A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by dayojags10(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
ice block or cement block?
Re: A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by sopho: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
We supply Block Molding Machines to Aba,Onitsha,Enugu,Akwa Ibom,calabar,Port Harcourt,Bayelsa,Delta,IMO state etc..You can contact me on 08030964093 for more information... We sell quality and affordable machines with warrantee
Re: A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by Numberz(m): 1:55am On Jul 22, 2015
sopho:
We supply Block Molding Machines to Aba,Onitsha,Enugu,Akwa Ibom,calabar,Port Harcourt,Bayelsa,Delta,IMO state etc..You can contact me on 08030964093 for more information... We sell quality and affordable machines with warrantee

@Sopho,
Kindly give us details pls that's why it's a forum...we all want to be informed.
How does your machine work, how many block per batch/mould, maintenance & durability. Possibly attach a pix to enhance your presentation.
Re: A Nairalander Want To What Will Cost Him To Start A Block Industry Business. by sopho: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
I tried uploading some pics here...but it didn't work....U can kindly add me up on Whatsapp and chat me up on 08030964093...I will show u the pics and address of our fabricating factory

(1) (Reply)

Funding A Payoneer Online Account? / Honourable Nairaland Importers Please Come In / Buying And Selling Of Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.