Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight (18853 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
crispberry:
Yay

Yay! Do you know who Amanpour is?

Lol...
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by slimgeez: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oh my goodness.... He should decline such interviews.. Dat woman will make a fool of him.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by aresa: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

Yes she had and I'm quite aware of Buhari's Amanpour interview

But remember , then Buhari was an aspirant and GEJ was the one in the centre of the storm and Amanpour subtly or covertly favoured Buhari, believing his presidency would end the bloodshed in the North east and usher in peace.

But Buhari is the president now and the bloodbath had doubled with no apparent solution in view.
Guy, I'm not a hater of Buhari, but Amanpour wont be merciful tonight. She is going to do her damnest to make Buhari look incompetent, ill-prepared, and clueless. With her personal research and findings , she is going to subtly hurl the blame on Baba.
Right now, I wish him goodluck.
With all honesty..

You mean he didn't need an interpreter as an aspirant, but he needs one as the president of Nigeria?

You people come up with the dumbest, the most insane, ridiculous and mentality warped absurdities known to man..

lol @ she wont be merciful tonight? She revealed this to you in a pillow talk last night?

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by adebtech(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Get your pen and paper ready, the West German president is about to throw another one. Waiting impatiently for the broadcast.

Meanwhile enjoy the first one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_BZO7zTjsM

I don't know what you guys gain in all these, go and watch Channels TV video report on this, Buhari never mentioned anything like party name, he only mention our party but you people went extra length to edit the video and claim some rash, only a fool will believe you....
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=36124645]

You mean he didn't need an interpreter as an aspirant, but he needs one as the president of Nigeria?

You people come up with the dumbest, the most insane, ridiculous and mentality warped absurdities known to man..

lol @ she wont be merciful tonight? She revealed this to you in a pillow talk last night?[/quote

Guy, drop cane, ok?
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Rapunzel001: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
*modified*
Yeye wailers!! Why GEJ with all e academic qualifications and Queens English loose to President Buhari wey no even fit present e WAEC certificate as proof say e go school... e think say na by English.. . Nigerians don chop English beleful! Na Shange we want! Na ACTION we want and na PMB majority of 9ja ppl don elect as d one to bring about the ACTION so if ina no like am wetin concern me... ina fit continue to dey tear ina boxers... NONSENSE.. .
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Appareil(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okay Cameroon watching too
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by aymondw: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Because your brother Jonathan has moved this country to the threshold of death, so he needs to balance the damages one after the other.

worksmart:
[size=13pt][b]I doubt he would be asked about his failure to inaugurate his own NAss.

What is happening in the Buhari presidency?

All foreign trips made by Buhari had to have been made before inauguration whilst he was president elect.

I have be spouting my theory that PMB was toppled the weekend following his inauguration, simply it is the best scenario I could come up with that makes everything that has transpired in the presidency make sense.

If you disagree, then I challenge you to explain the following:

1. Explain what could have been the reason PMB didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

2. Give a credible reason for delay in appointing ministers.

3. Give a credible reason for his failure to make an appearance to meet with APC lawmakers at the ICC.

4. Give a credible reason for his failure to attend Armed forces day ceremony.

5. Give a credible reason for his failure to make any impact on Boko Haram despite the fact it is being portrayed as his highest priority.

6. Give a credible reason for his failure personally appoint NAss house leaders that he has the constitutional right to do.
And why he readily accepted the fraudulent emergence of PDP friendly House leaders.

7. Give a credible reason that we have not seen or heard about the meeting of the APC transition committee

8. Give a credible reason that all his staunchest loyalists are no where to be found; at the same time Osinbajo, Atiku, Shettima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Saraki, Oshiomhole, Dogara etc are gaining prominence and influence.

9. Give a credible reason Okonjo Iweala is accompanying Osinbajo to world economic summits.

10. Give a credible reason that PMB has not been seen being asked a single question on video, despite the fact we are being shown photos of him which are always told were taken "today" or "yesterday".[/b][/size]
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Kai I like that woman,I always listen to her news on NTA Channel 9 enugu
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Blazingsun: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
AMEN
Mintek:
May God equip Baba's tongue with the right words tonight.

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Pakingzzz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by bigerboy200: 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
slimgeez:
Oh my goodness.... He should decline such interviews.. Dat woman will make a fool of him.
Not the first time he will get interviewed by this media giant Christine Amanpour..he did very well as an aspirant some month back.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by no2fuks(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
time has come buhari is a sincere man he won't disappoint (grabs popcorn)
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by doncaster(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
any site for life stream? still in the office.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Anyi3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Show don start.

So far so good....

He was totally fine in the interview joor.....no gaffes
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by no2fuks(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
mr president has missing tooth how far now
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by otokx(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
The interview was short and sharp
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by jaybee3(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Short and swift

B- for me
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by no2fuks(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
just 10mins too much hype
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Bobbieydeey: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Very short, nice Sha
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by teamchocolate: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yes the only message I got is that you can't spell grin go enrol in a spelling bee instead of criticizing the President undecided
komek:

Thank u, but u got the message sha
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
The interview has come and passed, glad to have watched it and glad to report that the president performed credibly; he was erudite, articulate and very composed; and no CNN saw no need to provide him or the general audience with an interpreter, or subtitles on the tv screen because the president's words were precise, clear and very audible.
I am sure by now many on this thread who predicted or wished him failure are bitterly disappointed that he passed with flying colours.
I would want to assure all those feeling this way to expect more of the same as the president will continue to disappoint them furthermore by delivering steadily and surely on his promise; so they better learn to live with the pain of his brand of change or drink poison or better still jump into the nearest lagoon - i am sure Oba Akiolu will be happy to assist.

Meanwhile, wailing Wailers, see una self.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by mira4u: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Get your pen and paper ready, the West German president is about to throw another one. Waiting impatiently for the broadcast.

Lol at that video grin why the evils?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by MizMyColi(f): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mogidi o o o
Noooooooooo

If I laff throway from my bed this night, you will have my God to answer to!
Why evulz bros, why.
Bros why?
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Mogidi: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mogidi o o o
Noooooooooo

Why evulz bros, why.
Bros why?
cheesy

Hehehe!!!
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by dunkem21(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mogidi o o o
Noooooooooo

Why evulz bros, why.
Bros why?
cheesy

I don go carry Fanta pour inside soup grin

Mogidi, you no go kill pesin for NL grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
dunkem21:

I don go carry Fanta pour inside soup grin

Mogidi, you no go kill pesin for NL grin

*Finally falls off from bed*
*hurts my back*
*continues laughing and ROTFL*
grin
This is funny on all counts!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by MizMyColi(f): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okay, I don too laugh.

It comes with the territory of old age I suppose.
But then....
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2015
aminho:
BABA DONT WORRY INNAL LAHA MA'AKA ALLAH IS WITH YOU

You can usE the following supplication of Our Master Musa (Allah bless him and give him peace) as mentioned in the Qur’an [20.25-28]

“Lord, lift up my heart and ease my task for me. Untie my tongue, so that they may understand my words (rabbi shrahli sadri wa yassir li amri wa’hlul `uqdatan min lisani yafqahu qawli)”

رَ‌بِّ اشْرَ‌حْ لِي صَدْرِ‌ي وَيَسِّرْ‌ لِي أَمْرِ‌ي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI
Brother! Brother!! Brother!!! I couldn't demand more from my Amiable president. I am so much excited about the whole thing. Did heard the respond of PMB about justice trier in senegal instead of ICC? Well, all I have to say is Alhamdulillah.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Mitsurugi(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2015
komek:

May ur own Children say same to u the way u did to GEJ. Amen

Hypocrite

Amen. Now say amen to my prayer for you Mr. Non hypocrite! You are a pathetic fool. If you hate your president so much go and join ISIS. If GEJ listened to people like me rather than slugs like you he'd still be president. When you wake up every morning choke on this... President Muhammadu Buhari is your leader! For the next FOUR F.UCKING YEARS! Loser! Buhari to your eternal shame has represented this country before your mighty Amanpour. You think he is as asinine and uncouth as you. Your ilk represent an evil to my country Nigeria! Anu ofia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / How PDP Plans To Frustrate Lawan’s Ambition In Ninth Senate / Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.