Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (18840 Views)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 59th Birthday As His Wife Surprises Him / Buruji Kashamu And His 6-Year-Old Granddaughter At His 59th Birthday (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday With His Grand Child (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Suurulere(m): 1:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR BNER GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is the former President of Nigeria, having served from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria ended on 29 May 2015, with Muhammadu Buhari becoming the new president.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by jumpandpas(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday to you sir.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday To The Father Of Modern Democracy in Nigeria......

My Ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian--- GEJ 2015

I'll that Ensure that Every State in Nigeria will Have a Federal University---GEJ 2011

Congratulations My President Muhammadu Buhari---GEJ's phone conversation immediately after 2015 presidential Election

We All Miss You Sir wink wink wink

Twale Baba GEJ cool

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by IecheM(m): 2:05am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir, LLNP

35 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by VickyRotex(f): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday to Our Hero of Democracy! God Bless Your New Age! cool

54 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by opmoore(m): 2:46am On Nov 20, 2016
HBD to te Man That Define Nigeria

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Suurulere(m): 3:04am On Nov 20, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Happy Birthday To The Father Of Modern Democracy in Nigeria......

My Ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian--- GEJ 2015

I'll that Ensure that Every State in Nigeria will Have a Federal University---GEJ 2011

Congratulations My President Muhammadu Buhari---GEJ's phone conversation immediately after 2015 presidential Election

We All Miss You Sir wink wink wink

Twale Baba GEJ cool

Just wish him happy birthday and leave the rhetorics.

"Stealing is not corruption."- GEJ

"President Jonathan lacked the goodwill to save."- Okonjo-Iweala

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by borntosuccess(m): 3:06am On Nov 20, 2016
happy bday boss

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by GodIsFoolish: 3:09am On Nov 20, 2016
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Suurulere:

Stop mentioning me it's not your Birthday Please wink

Happy Birthday GEJ

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by nwakibe: 3:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday my Hero of Modern Democracy.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Pavarottii(m): 4:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday Hero of Democracy.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by sarrki(m): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Hbd sire

You messed up the country before you left

I am not one of those E-rats that will deceive you

You crumbled and battered our economy sir

Age with grace sire

Long live muhammadu buhari

Long live federal republic of nigeria

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by eleojo23: 5:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday GEJ. smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by horlabiyi(m): 5:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday to the Hero of modern day democracy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Paperwhite(m): 5:41am On Nov 20, 2016
A hearty HBD to this exemplary leader of our time.You came,saw & conquered.You're being vindicated daily by the present political fortunes in Nigeria.That a cat is gentle doesn't mean it's a weakling.Relish this joy God have given you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Paperwhite(m): 5:47am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:
Hbd sire

You messed up the country before you left

I am not one of those E-rats that will deceive you

You crumbled and battered our economy sir

Age with grace sire

Long live muhammadu buhari

Long live federal republic of nigeria
NLs are we sure this is not a programmed robot? This fellas reasoning is still baffling. undecided

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by ajepako(f): 6:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Congrats my hero...

Respect here and beyond....

God bless GEJ...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday Sire...

Agiing with gracegrin

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by richybanky(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy Birthday Mr President, d best president so far after President Yar'adua others ar wawa especially d current president grin grin

God bless ur new age Mr President

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by sarrki(m): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2016
richybanky:
Happy Birthday Mr President, d best president so far after President Yar'adua others ar wawa especially d current president grin grin

God bless ur new age Mr President

No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by gebest: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2016
happy birthday my HERO, am sorry for voting against u, plscomeback.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by drss2(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2016
a big happy birthday to africa's no.1 democrat - GEJ smiley

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by zero8zero(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday Mr.IB
Long life in obscurity..
You came, you lost & were conquered.
Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by richybanky(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2016
sarrki:

[s]No brother

GEJ is the worst on the entire planet

He's part of the mistake Nigeria ever made

As a deputy governor he was a disaster

As a governor he was an epidemic

As Vice President he was a damaged

As president he was a calamity

He's an epidemic to the global peace[/s]

I'm allergic to zombie, pls keep off

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by OLADD: 6:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Suurulere:

Son of Lucifer, can you just shut it up? Always twisting facts to whip up sentiments. Jonathan never said stealing is not corruption in the manner you and other mischievous elements are brandishing it and at no time did Okonjo Iweala ever accuse him of lacking the will to save. She was ostensibly referring to the governors led by Ameachi and Fashola who dragged the ex president to the Suprrme court for not sharing the ECA fund. So stop lying and be real for once. You better concentrate your venom on Buhari who claimed Abacha was not corrupt but celebrates recovery of his loot from Switzerland and other places.

Lest I forget, happy and glorious birthday to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the architect of modern day democracy in Nigeria.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by gameboyo: 6:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Hbd my mentor, hero and best president Nigeria has ever had.
Under ur tenure;
We had purposeful leadership
We were able to purchase fuel at an affordable price.
Getting elected wasn't a do or die affairs to u
Almajiri kids up north had reasons to rejoice as u built for them standard schools.
The northern states without universities had theirs
Rail transportation came back to life.
Innoson became a car manufacturing brand in Nigeria.
Other cars factory were set up in Nigeria, thus jobs were created, gdp sky rocketed.
Nollywood were able to produced world class movies, thanks to the grant u offered. So much more to say, but I wish to a happy birthday to you my boss.
God bless u sir

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Bugatie(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Suurulere:

Even on the man's birthday you're still wailing against him, haba,, bad belle kills o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by wowmenow: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2016
Happy birthday
Hero of Democracy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by agabusta: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Suurulere:
Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR BNER GCON (born
20 November 1957) is the former President of Nigeria, having served from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of
Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

He contested and lost the 2015 presidential election, upon
which he conceded defeat and became the first sitting
Nigerian president to do so. Jonathan's term as President
of Nigeria ended on 29 May 2015, with Muhammadu Buhari
becoming the new president.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

In your topic you put President Jonathan, in the body of your write-up, you put 'former'.

You better adjust your topic to 'Ex-president before DSS visits you for treason'.

Happy birthday to him anyways.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today by Suurulere(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2016
agabusta:

In your topic you put President Jonathan, in the body of your write-up, you put 'former'.

You better adjust your topic to 'Ex-president before DSS visits you for treason'.

Happy birthday to him anyways.

Whether good or bad, once a President, forever a President. If you are to address him, you won't say "former President Jonathan" but "Mr President" or "Your Excellency". The topic is a noun, the body of the write-up is an adjective.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Nigerian States With Largest Muslim Population / Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.