Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Christianity And Family Planning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity And Family Planning (337 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / How Can I Evangelise My Friends And Family Without Pushing Them Away? / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity And Family Planning by onweson(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
This single issue bugles my mind a great deal. Family planning. My wife put to bed through surgical operation and she needs to stay for like three to 5 years before another baby comes. What type of family planning is the most effective?
Re: Christianity And Family Planning by Abugab(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
There is a family planning for two years and I think this will suffice. There is also for five years and the permanent option.
It is good she allows her body to stabilize haven delivered via CS. You can approach your doctor or your ganaecologist for better advice. Some good govt hospitals can also be used as the rates here is more pocket friendly and you sure get same value.
A stitch in time saves nine bro.

(1) (Reply)

If I Sin... / Assist Those Who Need This To Be There / RCCG 63annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.