Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (22852 Views)

Punch Is Fake News - Garba Shehu Says Over Report About PMB & Cabal / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by assalafee: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Smiles grin
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Buzzj17: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
WIKE UNDER SERIOUS PANIC AS SECURITY AGENTS CLOSE IN ON HIS FRONTS; ONE MR. MOSES EBUTE AND 2 OTHER.

The information available is that only saving Grace why Chief Wike has not been picked up by security agents is the immunity which he currently enjoys, but it will not be too long before he is taken. The Security Agencies have tracked all movements, including the transfer of huge funds made to account of some persons with the intent of bribing the Tribunal Justices, through one Mr. Moses Ebute and 2 others, including one Peter. His surprise came when 2 of the Justices directed that his money should be returned to him and warned that if he did not desist from attempting to bribe them, they would do a formal letter to the CJN to report his overtures.

Chief Wike was said to have been shocked by the reaction of the Justices, whom he had earlier boasted had a price. He is now turn between keeping the Justices from making a formal complaint against him and managing his very bad case at the Tribunal.

This is coming in the wake of the invitation to the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in Rivers State by security agencies to answer to the allegations of crime against her, contrary to section 77(2) of the Electoral Act 2015. Indications are that the REC is ready to "sing" to avoid prosecutions, for her violation of the Electoral Act and the huge sums of money that passed through her account in the last five months which she could not explain away.

Our source gathered that Chief Wike is doing everything possible to stop the REC from appearing before the Security Agencies. Indications are that he might be in Abuja on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 to have any informal session with one of the Deputy Directors of the DSS with the intent of prevailing on the DG, DSS not to push hard on the REC. This might not be possible given the no-nonsense posture of the new DG DSS. Whether the DG would yield is a matter of time.

The coming weeks will tell how Chief Wike is able to handle these crises.

Bill Smith
Political and Crime Reporter.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by donc26(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
How can you be a governor and no institution has recongnised you. No traditional ruler has come out to publicly accept you. The only people celebrating wike in porthacourt are his fellow agberos and touts. Somme idiots will come here and say wike will win if the election is conducted 1000 times. Well let them nullify it first let's see how he will win. Wike aka the caretaker governor.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by chrisxxx(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Did Wike make it nicodemus? It was an innocuous visit. Wike is not afraid of anything because Rivers people are behind him. Nevertheless if this election is conducted one thousand times Wike will win nine hundred and ninety-nine times. The one not accounted for is when he does not contest and that is the only chance APC can win Rivers State.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

Are you Caitlyn Jenner?
No, I'm Tom Hawkins
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by philips70(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
No, I'm Tom Hawkins

But Hawkins has no transgender history
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by peedeeasobie(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
franchizy:
If I were the governor I will rather keep quiet than spew this trash.
According to the 1999 constitution as amended, the recommendation is to be sent to the NJC and not the CJN.
The NJC approves. More so, vacation has nothing to do with the NJC as majority of them remains on sit except for the judges.
I'm worried that a governor who is a lawyer does not know what to do.
Nyesom is the first sitting governor in Nigeria to have visited the CJN.
In few weeks we do hope the tribunal will do the needful.

Did you read the part that says the CJN is also the chairman of NJC?
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by peedeeasobie(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jorussia:
then let the rerun be done for him to prove his popularity.

Should there be a rerun for PMB too sir?
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Jorussia(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Should there be a rerun for PMB too sir?
Go and file a petition in the already closed electoral tribunal against his election if you so wish.

1 Like

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

But Hawkins has no transgender history
I'm philips70,
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Pussycat120: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
What do u expect from the opposition APC in Rivers State. If Wike did not get the reappointment of the Ag Chief Judge and Ag President of Customary Court of Appeal the same APC will shout to hilltop accusing Wike of dereliction of duty. Of course Wike knew from the on set that APC was the ruling party in Rivers before he torpedoed them. APC will not allow him to sleep and they are so confident the court will give them back the governorship. Only time will tell.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by eliwa47(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
angry which anger he dey express? yeye! express ko, marose ni!
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Babs2040: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
WIKE IS WORKING EARNESTLY IN RIVERS STATE. I REGRET NOT VOTING IN D FIRST PLACE.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by glory2glory: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
After all is done,he is stil d Gov we voted for,even if the election is conducted 100times,Wike would stil Win!
Bla bla blah. You people keep making this statement. If Wike is so sure of winning, why the rigging and violence. Why is he still rrunning from pillar to post looking for ways to influence the judiciary?
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by glory2glory: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buzzj17:
WIKE UNDER SERIOUS PANIC AS SECURITY AGENTS CLOSE IN ON HIS FRONTS; ONE MR. MOSES EBUTE AND 2 OTHER.

The information available is that only saving Grace why Chief Wike has not been picked up by security agents is the immunity which he currently enjoys, but it will not be too long before he is taken. The Security Agencies have tracked all movements, including the transfer of huge funds made to account of some persons with the intent of bribing the Tribunal Justices, through one Mr. Moses Ebute and 2 others, including one Peter. His surprise came when 2 of the Justices directed that his money should be returned to him and warned that if he did not desist from attempting to bribe them, they would do a formal letter to the CJN to report his overtures.

Chief Wike was said to have been shocked by the reaction of the Justices, whom he had earlier boasted had a price. He is now turn between keeping the Justices from making a formal complaint against him and managing his very bad case at the Tribunal.

This is coming in the wake of the invitation to the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in Rivers State by security agencies to answer to the allegations of crime against her, contrary to section 77(2) of the Electoral Act 2015. Indications are that the REC is ready to "sing" to avoid prosecutions, for her violation of the Electoral Act and the huge sums of money that passed through her account in the last five months which she could not explain away.

Our source gathered that Chief Wike is doing everything possible to stop the REC from appearing before the Security Agencies. Indications are that he might be in Abuja on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 to have any informal session with one of the Deputy Directors of the DSS with the intent of prevailing on the DG, DSS not to push hard on the REC. This might not be possible given the no-nonsense posture of the new DG DSS. Whether the DG would yield is a matter of time.

Bill Smith
Don't mind all these people singing Wike will win 100x. The man himself is afraid of losing this immunity he is enjoying even for one day. He knows that same day he is thrown out of office, he will be picked up by the security forces.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by oluminister: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is that how his colleagues use to pay the CJN visit before appointing or renew the appointment of chief judge in their respective state? Water don pass him garri
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by philips70(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I'm philips70,

I don't have either.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by philips70(m): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buzzj17:

Bill Smith

Has Truckpusher or Barcanista read this dog meat and akpeteshi joint gist? I don't take any of them serious anymore until the real thing happens.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

Has Truckpusher or Barcanista read this dog meat and akpeteshi joint gist? I don't take any of them serious anymore until the real thing happens.
Which guys aren't you taking serious ? It is now dawning on you that Buhari isn't the saint he said he was - Just three months into power he's already doing a political witch hunt instead of facing the too many economic and security woes bedeviling our only and dear country.

It's a shame.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jorussia:
.Wike should stop deceiving himself, he can't defend his obviously suspicious visit to the CJN. His reason for visiting the CJN,his laughable and unintelligent of him as the governor of a very wealthy state like Rivers. The recommendation of the substantive chief judge of a state,is the exclusive preserve of the NJC. It is wrong and very shameful, for the governor to publicly say that he went to see the CJN to lobby for the recommendation of Justice okocha as the substantive chief judge of rivers. wike is not the JSC that his mandated by the constitution to forward the name of the acting chief judge to the NJC for recommendation.I urge the DSS to as a matter of urgency, commence the interrogation of the CJN,to see if any money has been transferred to his account. Finally, all judges handling the tribunal cases of all the petitions from Rivers, must be placed under a special security watch, so that they should not give financially Comprised judgements.
u went with him?
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
glory2glory:

Bla bla blah. You people keep making this statement. If Wike is so sure of winning, why the rigging and violence. Why is he still rrunning from pillar to post looking for ways to influence the judiciary?
One thing you folks don't understand is that Rivers State is PDP's birthright and we the people of Rivers State have chosen Wike as our Governor and we will do anything possible to keep it that way including violence if Buhari fails to see the bigger picture.

Amaechi and the APC can never control Rivers State and enjoy one single night of a peaceful sleep.
Mark my words .
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

Philips my brother and friend, you see that Ogogoro gist wey your padi de circulate?
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which guys aren't you taking serious ? It is now dawning on you that Buhari isn't the saint he said he was - Just three months into power he's already doing a political witch hunt instead of facing the too many economic and security woes bedeviling our only and dear country.

It's a shame.
Not even a cabinet secretary
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by philips70(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Philips my brother and friend, you see that Ogogoro gist wey your padi de circulate?

No be una go form Breaking Lies and Trash Online as Jonathan lost election? Since then the whole media space is filled with conjectures and vomits as reports. I no believe anything again till it happens live.

1 Like

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

No be una go form Breaking Lies and Trash Online as Jonathan lost election? Since then the whole media space is filled with conjectures and vomits as reports. I no believe anything again till it happens live.
And finally my friend and brother philips has joined the "pics or I don't believe crew" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by philips70(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
And finally my friend and brother philips has joined the "pics or I don't believe crew" grin grin

The lies and false alarms are becoming too much. They cause more harm than good to the system by causing too much political cum ethnic disharmony and confusion. Honestly, I would want somebody prosecuted and jailed for some of these things to serve as deterrent to others. No be so media dey misbehave elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

The lies and false alarms are becoming too much. They cause more harm than good to the system by causing too much political cum ethnic disharmony and confusion. Honestly, I would want somebody prosecuted and jailed for some of these things to serve as deterrent to others. No be so media dey misbehave elsewhere.
Na Lie Muhammed teach dem work na
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by philips70(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Na Lie Muhammed teach dem work na

Na him teach Oliseh Mutu work? Because that one wan run mad now o.

1 Like

Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by engineerboat(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:
Not even a cabinet secretary

They will soon tell us Why they could not defeat Boko Haram Because "America has not been able to defeat Terrosim in Iraq, USA etc"
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by bashydemy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wike trying hard to bribe the CJN.
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by engineerboat(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
philips70:

What is in the Report to say, this is just HEAR-SAY, Junk Journalism.

Who is afraid of anybody. NOBODY

So you are part of those Rejoicing because of the latest witch-Hunting, CONTINUE.........

Where then is the adage "It is from inside you watch first before outside"
Re: Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN by engineerboat(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
bashydemy:
Wike trying hard to bribe the CJN.

Abeg get your fact right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo / Wike Visits Makarfi In Kaduna (Photos) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan At Oxford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.