Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) (42383 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / Two Female UNIBEN Students Hit By an Army Vehicle. One Confirmed Dead [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by bokohalal(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
maxit2:

Dude learn to write. Try utilising punctuation where needed.
You no make any sense you ugly beast from the north.
The transgendered looking 'lady' is actually half Edo half Delta.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by kahara(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
maxit2:

Dude learn to write. Try utilising punctuation where needed.
You no make any sense you ugly beast from the north.

Jeez! With d manner una deh troweh insults n curses here eh, it s highly immirimious n suwegede nti mboh.

But dat guy no try wt his irritable vomit.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fynestboi:
Wow my department cry cry
Sup fynes?? Are you a uniben student?
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by adorable29(f): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
nicerichard05:
SINCERELY I WAS THINKING THIS WOULD BE ANOTHER FRUITLESS PROTEST, I AM GLAD IT IS NOT, I AM ALSO HAPPY THEY DIDNT WAIT FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO COME TO THEIRN RESCUE.

TO ALL UNIBEN STUDENT I MUST SAY YOU GUYS HAVE DONE WELL AND YOU HAVE ALSO SET A STANDARD FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW, ITS NOT JUST TO PROTEST BUT ALSO DO SOMETIN TO PROVE TO THE GOVT THAT WE ARE INDEED UNITY AS ON BODY..

[color=#990000]#RIP TO THE DEAD
#QUICK RECOVERY TO THE OTHER GIRL

I know, right! Am pretty impressed!

The next step should be the ere-ction of sign post on both ends to indicate speed bumps ahead! I hope the government takes up that responsibility at least.....
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Handsome4real(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm proud to be an alumnus UNIBEN.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Handsome4real(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
I'm proud to be an alumnus of UNIBEN.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by kahara(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
maxit2:

This is suppose to be funny ?
Guy may death visit your family in a gruesome way before the end of this month.
This girl is somebody's daughter. Her mom is already half dead cos of this issue and all you see is wasted p..ssy ?
Shame on you.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This ain't cool sam sam. Dude u need a councillor. Right about now!
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Chigold101(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
glowyous:
Uniben students had a mass protest this morning due to the death of a female student who got knocked down by an army patrol van on sunday while she and her friend were trying to cross the ever busy lagos-benin express road adjacent the school main gate.

In the process of the protest the students blocked the express road where the accident occured and constructed speed breakers themselves while they wait for the government to build them a bridge.
photos below
this is caused by former president Jonathan. It is his fault. Trust !e I blame him for what happened
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Fynestboi: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sermwell:

Sup fynes?? Are you a uniben student?

Nope sir... Oau Philosophy
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by dquantom: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
This is indeed the right right step and not an endless and fruitless protest. Uniport students should learn from this. The ALU ki.lling is an example.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Handsome4real(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
I hope it's two speed breakers on both sides of the road because one on both sides will not be effective.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by glo3nity: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Even in space where every thing float things are treaded with caution talk more of earth toes toil upon. Government can not just seat and fold their hands while her subject do their work for them then why are they called government if they can not stand up to their responsibilities, this is sadden. They need to seriously caution their military personels as the safety of this country is their hands before things get out of place.
Them no try at all!
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by goziedave(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
The best way to get freedom is through the struggle, atleast now the lost of life on that road is combated to a minimum, but still government needs to wake up to the call and help. R.I.P DEAR. WHEN ALUTA!! STANDS FOR THE LIBERATION.. OLUWA IS INVOLVED!.. AKACHUKWU DI YA!!!..
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by briteluv(f): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
glowyous:
Uniben students had a mass protest this morning due to the death of a female student who got knocked down by an army patrol van on sunday while she and her friend were trying to cross the ever busy lagos-benin express road adjacent the school main gate.

In the process of the protest the students blocked the express road where the accident occured and constructed speed breakers themselves while they wait for the government to build them a bridge.
photos below

Greatest uniben student!
Nice move
I just hop FG do sumtin real fast
I advice a flyover shud b constructed on dat road
R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by cornel00(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
kahara:

Lolz.. You would make a gud govt teacher u know?

Lols
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
cry cry
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by jayriginal: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
For the first time in a long time, I'm proud of Nigerian Students, Uniben Students in particular. Talk about taking the initiative.

GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS!

GREATEST GBOBGBO

GREATEST GBAGBA

GREATEST MHMMM!

Funny thing was I suggested this as a way to force things instead of blocking the road. My friends argued saying "students no go do am". I'm proud of you. This is better than arson.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
I think,We as the people can force the government to listen.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
glowyous:
some pictures from the protest
[size=18pt]Such a beauty queen.

They should name the footbridge to be built there in her memory.

What about the driver the killer of this beautiful student?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by cmecproblem(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
i hope they will create the neccesary awareness that there is a speed breaker on that highway because very many drivers from all parts of nigeria will still pass that highway coming with high speed this night not knowing the change that has been done.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by pus96: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
shocked

Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by nanya124(m): 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Since FERMA wasn't available to build the speed break,they did it themselves using cement. They really need to stage another massive protest to the govt house when Oshiomole returns from his US trip so that it can be properly done with bitumen as the cement used will break off in just a little while considering the number of vehicles plying that road daily. The school would have proceeded on a compulsory break today had any Armed force gone there to disperse the protesting students.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by oluwatobicoded(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by madgoat(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
May she rest in perfect peace cry cry
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Proactive Nigerians - good job.
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by sunnyuche1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Uniben my school. I'm so proud to hv been there, students with same aluta spirit. I know hw painful it was then when we lost some of ours. I still cried on hearing this. Yet another loss from my school (former ) and my faculty. It is well with u all. RIP Angel. angry
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by EPOMA(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
allanphash7:
I hope ur governor is seeing this from US

I dont knw why i just hate this country?

Or am i d only one hating this fvucking country?

keep on hating
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Up UNIBEN!!! NICE MOVE GUYS!!! FECKING AMAZING!!! GET THE SIGNS UP PLS....! NA THIS KIAN ACTION WE NEED MEHN....GO UNIBENIANS!!! kiss
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Emmacolinho(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2015
R.I.P This tells us that this inevitable constant will occur in everyone's life at a point so cherish each moment of your life and always be on the right side. #GODBLESSYOU
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by pomide(m): 12:04am On Jul 22, 2015
I hope University of Abuja students can learn from this... we've lost many souls on that deadly Abuja-Airport-Lokoja express road. Cc: Gwagzfacts
Re: UNIBEN Students Build Speed Breakers Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.