Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Buhari's US Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's US Trip (3697 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / 5 Gains Of President Buhari's US Trip - Fulanimafia / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
What is happening in the Buhari presidency?

I have been spouting my theory that PMB was toppled the weekend following his inauguration, simply because it is the best scenario I could come up with that makes everything that has transpired in the presidency make sense.

If you disagree, then I challenge you to explain the following:

1. Explain what could have been the reason PMB didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

2. Give a credible reason for delay in appointing ministers.

3. Give a credible reason for his failure to make an appearance to meet with APC lawmakers at the ICC.

4. Give a credible reason for his failure to attend Armed forces day ceremony.

5. Give a credible reason for his failure to make any impact on Boko Haram despite the fact it is being portrayed as his highest priority.

6. Give a credible reason for his failure personally appoint NAss house leaders that he has the constitutional right to do.
And why he readily accepted the fraudulent emergence of PDP friendly House leaders.

7. Give a credible reason that we have not seen or heard about the meeting of the APC transition committee

8. Give a credible reason that all his staunchest loyalists are no where to be found; at the same time Osinbajo, Atiku, Shettima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Saraki, Oshiomhole, Dogara etc are gaining prominence and influence.

9. Give a credible reason Okonjo Iweala is accompanying Osinbajo to world economic summits.

10. Give a credible reason that PMB has not been seen being asked a single question on video, despite the fact we are being shown photos of him which we are always told were taken "today" or "yesterday".

The president could have been toppled on the 9th of June 2015
Re: Buhari's US Trip by PassingShot(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
I can categorically state it that YOU ARE SICK!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Trip by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Op, you have something in your head

But it is NOT a brain

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Trip by jaybee3(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
No amount of credible reasons that may be proffered on this thread will sway your opinion so what's the point?

If you feel he has been toppled then tell us who was involved and when. You might also want to reveal who you are so it can help substantiate your claim

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Trip by themilanway(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dude stop what ever weed you are smoking,its obviously making you mad or hallucinate.

Shove your re tard theories down your throat.

Get yourself a damn job.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Trip by Imokay: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
And yes the mediation meeting he held with his party to solve the crisis was recorded before his inauguration, the Ramadan fasting Ifatar with Tinubu also was before May 29th because his own Ramadan started before the elections, he also visited Chad, Niger as president-elect and the leaders of Benin, Niger, Chad also assembled with Buhari while Jonathan was still in power.

If you have a conspiracy theory, at least be smart enough to be sure it's not riddled with gaping holes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's US Trip by dhantey324(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
So who toppled him?
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
Did you read where I wrote: If you disagree to address the 10 points that was listed.

There is no proof that the alleged Ramadan break fast photos were taken during Ramadan.
The alleged mediation meeting could have been held secretly during his period as president elect, if you watch that he clip it is not clear what point he is making or whether he was responding to a question that the coupists may have asked him to illicit a response they could record edit and release weeks later.
Imokay:
And yes the mediation meeting he held with his party to solve the crisis was recorded before his inauguration, the Ramadan fasting Ifatar with Tinubu also was before May 29th because his own Ramadan started before the elections, he also visited Chad, Niger as president-elect and the leaders of Benin, Niger, Chad also assembled with Buhari while Jonathan was still in power.

If you have a conspiracy theory, at least be smart enough to be sure it's not riddled with gaping holes
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
America together with conspirators within GEJ govt and within APC leadership.
dhantey324:
So who toppled him?
Re: Buhari's US Trip by stepo707: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
so who is it that we have been seeing all this while and even on the us that met with obama?is he an impostor?
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
You are seeing Buhari when he was still the president elect
stepo707:
so who is it that we have been seeing all this while and even on the us that met with obama?is he an impostor?
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
How do you think insulting me is going to assist you to address the 10 points that was listed?
themilanway:
Dude stop what ever weed you are smoking,its obviously making you mad or hallucinate.

Shove your re tard theories down your throat.

Get yourself a damn job.
Re: Buhari's US Trip by sammyj: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wailing wailers rant as usual !!! cheesy shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Trip by Babatundetinubu: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:

I think you have a point.. wink.......where was he at the Nass meeting.?....
Re: Buhari's US Trip by stepo707: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:

This event was yesterday.It was shown on channels.Channels reporters were there live.how would you explain that?
Although am surprised he is still wearing the same uniform
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
You could make a start by addressing the 10 points listed.

What would convince me Buhari is in power ?

Let him simply appears on a video clip where he is asked about the NAss leadership crisis.
Especially his failure to inaugurate his own NAss.

Letting appear any live public event where ordinary Nigerians could verify his presence.

Letting him appoint his ministers and attend their swearing in.

Let address the NAss.
jaybee3:
No amount of credible reasons that may be proffered on this thread will sway your opinion so what's the point?

If you feel he has been toppled then tell us who was involved and when. You might also want to reveal who you are so it can help substantiate your claim
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
The coupists are America so they are going to do their best to deceive us.
A characteristic of coup is that they tightly control all news media.
stepo707:

This event was yesterday.It was shown on channels.Channels reporters were there live.how would you explain that?
Although am surprised he is still wearing the same uniform
Re: Buhari's US Trip by stepo707: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:
The coupists are America so they are going to do their best to deceive us.
A characteristic of coup is that they tightly control all news media.

so where is the real buhari? does aisha know about it? does osinbajo know?
Also did you say before inauguration? if so on inauguration, who was seen sitting with GEJ and also giving that speech.That one was live.Please answer each part

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
He did not appear at NAss meeting and at same time allegedly sent letter to NAss to allow a fraudulent selection of house leaders without his presence to inaugurate the NAss.
Babatundetinubu:

I think you have a point.. wink.......where was he at the Nass meeting.?....
Re: Buhari's US Trip by kreamidiva(f): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Christine Amanpour is interviewing PMB live today on CNN by 7PM.

Op, make sure you watch it. I'll be back here to ask you certain questions...

Ndi ara juru ebe Nile! Tufiakwa!
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mrs is Buhari has also not appeared at any live public events where ordinary people could verify her attendance.

Osinbajo is a conspirator in the coup.

Buhari was removed the weekend following his inauguration, however all his foreign trips were made during his time as president elect.
stepo707:

so where is the real buhari? does aisha know about it? does osinbajo know?
Also did you say before inauguration? if so on inauguration, who was seen sitting with GEJ and also giving that speech.That one was live.Please answer each part
Re: Buhari's US Trip by stepo707: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:
Mrs is Buhari has also not appeared at any live public events where ordinary people could verify her attendance.

Buhari was removed the weekend following his inauguration, however all his foreign trips were made during his time as president elect.

so who is our president now? who is running nigeria? who took that oath of office? answer this ones
Re: Buhari's US Trip by MabraO: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:
What is happening in the Buhari presidency?

I have been spouting my theory that PMB was toppled the weekend following his inauguration, simply because it is the best scenario I could come up with that makes everything that has transpired in the presidency make sense.

If you disagree, then I challenge you to explain the following:

1. Explain what could have been the reason PMB didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

2. Give a credible reason for delay in appointing ministers.

3. Give a credible reason for his failure to make an appearance to meet with APC lawmakers at the ICC.

4. Give a credible reason for his failure to attend Armed forces day ceremony.

5. Give a credible reason for his failure to make any impact on Boko Haram despite the fact it is being portrayed as his highest priority.

6. Give a credible reason for his failure personally appoint NAss house leaders that he has the constitutional right to do.
And why he readily accepted the fraudulent emergence of PDP friendly House leaders.

7. Give a credible reason that we have not seen or heard about the meeting of the APC transition committee

8. Give a credible reason that all his staunchest loyalists are no where to be found; at the same time Osinbajo, Atiku, Shettima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Saraki, Oshiomhole, Dogara etc are gaining prominence and influence.

9. Give a credible reason Okonjo Iweala is accompanying Osinbajo to world economic summits.

10. Give a credible reason that PMB has not been seen being asked a single question on video, despite the fact we are being shown photos of him which we are always told were taken "today" or "yesterday".

I guess after a year of hearing him on both tv nd d national dailies
U ll conclude dat everything he does wot pre recorded since January last year

Mumu dey worry u
Confused bunch
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
America / Osinbajo / secret parallel government / PDP appointed ministers and permanent secretaries are running the country.

Buhari to the oath of office, but he was toppled the weekend following his inauguration.
stepo707:

so who is our president now? who is running nigeria? who took that oath of office? answer this ones
Re: Buhari's US Trip by stepo707: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:
America / Osinbajo / secret parallel government / PDP appointed ministers and permanent secretaries are running the country.

Buhari to the oath of office, but he was toppled the weekend following his inauguration.
dont get the bolded part
Re: Buhari's US Trip by otr1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
I saw the President in the State House earlier this month, so you have no point.
Re: Buhari's US Trip by themilanway(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:
How do you think insulting me is going to assist you to address the 10 points that was listed?

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's US Trip by themilanway(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
kreamidiva:

Nne eziokwu ara na awi nwata nwoke ahu.
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Of course CNN works for America and the can use manipulating and editing to make it appear Buhari is being interviewed today and that he is answering questions on current issues.

A press conference involving international media would hold more validity.

Don't insult people please. I am only telling you a theory that makes sense of the 10 points listed .

kreamidiva:

Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Buhari took the oath of office.
stepo707:

dont get the bolded part
Re: Buhari's US Trip by stepo707: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
worksmart:
Buhari took the oath of office.
how could he have took the oath of office and then have been toppled the week b4?
Re: Buhari's US Trip by worksmart(m): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
I await your own explanation for the 10 points listed.

I you were told by a person the day before Buhari's inauguration that two months into his presidency, the 10 points listed would have transpired , you would no doubt have called that person "onye ara".
themilanway:

Nne eziokwu ara na awi nwata nwoke ahu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Emotional Picture Of The Day: Soldier Cries Over His Dead Friend / Am I A Wicked Somebody For Laughing Like This - Please Be The Judge / IPOB Release Video Of How A Look-a-like Buhari Was Imported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.