Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (49594 Views)

Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court / Acting Nimasa Dg Employs Daughter, Son In-law –pays N4.8million Transfer Allowan / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by likila: 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

I am not even a fan of this share mentality, let the president run the country with the people he likes, elections are in less than 4yrs, he can be booted out if majority feels he has failed.

you just dont get it!
(how old are you?
mentally?)

we have something called a constitution which species national spread in government appointments.
the dollard of daura seems to be only appointing his brothers ...................and sister.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ModiKen(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Who cares about NIMASA and the acting stuffs.

Bring Federal Charcter into appointments and stop acting as if this country was made for only 19 Northerners, 2 yoruba parrot jobs and 1 Igbo Acting job

Wailing wailers would continue wailing even if an Igbo man/woman is made Minister of Petroleum and Finance respectively.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
lexy2014:
So if your wish comes thru, would d lucky ibo appointees share their salaries 4 all d people of south east origin? Would they send all ibo children 2 school or provide employment 4 all unemployed ibo youths? What have ibos benefited from their govs, federal and state legislators, and LG chairmen and councillors since 1999? By now SE supposed 2 don fine pass dubai

People may think this guy above hails from a place that is better than the worst places in Igbo land. If not for the Igbos who have opened up his community to development and to the outside world this sort of people would still be using leaves to cover their unclothedness.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ModiKen(m): 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
omojoshy:
Ibo Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!! grin

He is from Anambra right? shocked shocked

Nice 1

We need more from the South South grin

Yes, more from the south south whether or not they are competent and credible enough.

Continue ur tribalism and ethnicity!

Dats what led us to where we are today in a pool of stinking mess! Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by igbakigba2t15: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Congrats...We can all see what merit is all about!
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by 1after: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2015
asEdeyHOT:

Dont mind the hypocrite.

They are in pain because Nigeria is progressing inspite of their hate

They will continue to wail and cry, they are all enemy of progress.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by mkoabiola: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari ,a wise man
Buhari de give d igbos small taste of soup frm a big pot of soup.
Now d igbos can rest.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NewsHub: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
I doubt if Buhari is aware nor endorsed this appointment.
Afterall he is in far away US licking the feet of Obama.
Buhari is very much aware. He was the one that asked the sacked DG to handover to the most seniour person in the agency, and that person happens to be Obi.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by JayB11(m): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
I doubt if Buhari is aware nor endorsed this appointment.
Afterall he is in far away US licking the feet of Obama.
No! He is giving Obama a Mouth Action. IDIOT!!!
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by lexy2014: 1:53am On Jul 22, 2015
xtrorse:

People may think this guy above hails from a place that is better than the worst places in Igbo land. If not for the Igbos who have opened up his community to development and to the outside world this sort of people would still be using leaves to cover their unclothedness.
that is so wonderful. Y is it that I never thought of this? Thank God 4 igbos who have brought civilisation 2d entire planet. So bros help answer d simple questions I asked in a civilised manner. I no u won't disappoint me. Thank u
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by liongirl: 3:17am On Jul 22, 2015
bandely:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/akpobolokemi-hands-over-to-obi-as-acting-nimasa-dg/
advise to the new DG make sure that containers start landing in Aba
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2015
lexy2014:
that is so wonderful. Y is it that I never thought of this? Thank God 4 igbos who have brought civilisation 2d entire planet. So bros help answer d simple questions I asked in a civilised manner. I no u won't disappoint me. Thank u

The average Igbo does not depend on political post or appointment to survive. Unlike some other tribes, the Igboman strives to make a living for himself not waiting for handouts from the government...

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by bandely(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Caseless:
people like u are the problems of Nigeria.
Ermm, I believe you quoted the wrong person!
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2015
ModiKen:

Yes, more from the south south whether or not they are competent and credible enough.

Continue ur tribalism and ethnicity!

Dats what led us to where we are today in a pool of stinking mess! Smh angry
My guy calm down, I'm a Yoruba by tribe not Ibo. Hope u are ok now? Let the appointments go round, let's promote oneness and see ourselves as one Nigerian irrespective of race or tribe.

Good day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by chrisblack: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2015
kokoA:
After dem go come here dey misbehave like Orubebe; "Buhari is partial, Buhari is a tribalist, we cannot continue with Buhari, na only north north, etc". Thesame man they refused to vote for have appointed their son as DG of one of the most lucrative government agency. Even GEJ appointed his brother (the sacked ijaw man), to tell you how lucrative that agency is. Carry on Baba, you will be vindicated.
tel them ooo. Nimasa is one of the major political party money supporting agency. This is the place you will see a mid level staff carrying more than 6 latest pad at once. I once saw a director with 7phones. The place ooze money.so are guys going to start complaining
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by pilarnig(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2015
You no go kill person with laughter grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
omenka:
Another northerner!!!!! What is wrong with Buhari?? angry

What the hell??!! I did a research and discovered his father and grandmother are Northerners. His father's real name is Kabiru!!

Buhari is a tribalist!! angry
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ojofree: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2015
This is a good development..the south east zone should be made to feel like they are a part of this nation once again..I think the president should embrace a policy of national reconcilation. We can't be divisive, it won't help growth.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by hamzeiy: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Omenka is not Igbo. He has never claimed to be. People from north central also bear omenka. He is only a useless musulimi ab0ki apologist That loves screaming "wailing walams!" all over the place. He is disgraced to whatever tribe he belongs to and a gay too(I can prove this).

hmm..how old are you ?..you talk like an 18 yrs old...or maybe the brain is 18yrs matured...
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Etruth: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Hello my Yoruba countryman, the DG DSS was from SS and he was replaced with a northerner, the DG NIMASA was from the SS and he was replaced with a northerner. The accountant general of the federation was from the SW, and the next in line to replace him was an Igboman, but surprise surprise Mumu-hammadu overlooked the Igboman and appointed someone from the north, who's far junior to him, as the AG of the federation e.t.c
The common thread being that northerners are being unfairly made to dominate the system.
Don't you think that in the light of these lopsided appointments, that it will be in the interest of fairness to see northern muslims sacked from a few position, and be replaced by Southerners, in other to balance things up and ensure that the fededal character in such appointments is maintained?

Lastly, you claim to come from the SS, what do you think about the gang-up of the north and SW against GEJ in the 28 march election?
I thought d DG NIMASA is an Ihiala man? Or is the Obi guy an indigene of Jigawa? Abu'm onye ND, from d igbo speaking region of one of d oil producing states. What gang-up do you mean pls. GEJ ouster was good riddance . #Liberation
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Ponponkon: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr ponponkon, did you realize that the man you quoted bu onye ugwu. Le ruo anya!. This is not T.A orji arselicking job. Keep your head steady and think.
I'm lost! Which man I quoted bu onye ugwu? Have I ever told you that I like T.A Orji? Donum anya biko nwanne,onweghi ihe mbiri emebi anaghi edoziwu edozi biko. Agaghim ano ebea onye ugwu ewere onyeIgbo obula including Alex Otti tie epele. Iwe nwanne anaghi eru na okpukpu. Onye adi ichi mkpakara akpa ya obukwa ya la adi ichi
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by RingimKabir(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
shawwal1:

MashaAllahu,dafatan kana lfia?

Yan iska iyumurai sai da haka

Yan rainin hankaline... Amma ai munyi maganinsu. Mun gama da su.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by cheruv: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bros, as an Igboman, this type of comments is a shame. We must always avoid,Igbo this and that when it comes to appointment and service to our dear country.

This is the reason why others think we are chest beaters,Hell no, we are not because we are wise people, only the fools amongst us chestbeat.
are we Igbos or Igbos??
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
cheruv:
are we Igbos or Igbos??

You don take ur weed today?
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ModiKen(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2015
omojoshy:
My guy calm down, I'm a Yoruba by tribe not Ibo. Hope u are ok now? Let the appointments go round, let's promote oneness and see ourselves as one Nigerian irrespective of race or tribe.

Good day!

My man u too calm down.

Buhari is yet to appoint ministers and people are already shouting and claiming he is biased in his appointment.

For me all those aides and advisers are all moi moi appointments. Na ministers be d koko! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / Celebration In Owerri As INEC Declares Emeka Ihedioha Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.