Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths (49742 Views)

Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Iamlordgee(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce tweeted that he thinks Youths are the cause of High dollar rate by saying " up chelsea manu for life" I am wondering what he expect us to say.. Up eyimba".. And trust Nigerian Youths They have started firing him
See pics below..

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/698597338479112193

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Elosky20: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
Can you show only Nigerian movies in your Cinemas please, that is why the US dollar is so strong

383 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Topeakintola: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
This man is just playing to the gallery

It is quite funny considering that the 66 year old never tweets about the pathetic condition of his constituents in Bayelsa who are suffering from environmental degradation and mass poverty.

Pray tell, how does the football club affiliation of Nigerian youths affect the exchange rate?

A smart poster asked him a very good question. When has he ever supported Bayelsa FC?

Dont be surprised if the old wailer will start telling us that his Cinemas will start advertising Bayelsa FC in response to that question.

Useless Old man who embezzled billions when he was DG of NTA

208 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bruce, or whatever he is called, is of the best intention in making those sentences. But he lacks linguistic ability to convey the message. You will hardly see a premiere (star performer) watching those (crowd of accolades and hangers-on) that are watching him. Celebrities have no time for Tv. Youths of these days expend their energies on ventures where the dividends are not realistic.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Dedetwo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
It is inferior mentality abound in Africa.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by DesChyko: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
#CrossingBoundary
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Topeakintola: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
Elosky20:
Can you show only Nigerian movies in your Cinemas please, that is why the US dollar is so strong

Such a brilliant response

Well done

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by godoluwa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
smh, i dnt think he meant you should stop watching foreign football match

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by HoldenCaulfield(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
A wailer

6 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Wyttcat: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
This man is trying hard to cover up something. Maybe he knows the Efcc may not be far away.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by phemmie06(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2016
Topeakintola:
This man is just playing to the gallery

It is quite funny considering that the 66 year old never tweets about the pathetic condition of his constituents in Bayelsa who are suffering from environmental degradation and mass poverty.

Pray tell, how does the football club affiliation of Nigerian youths affect the exchange rate?

A smart poster asked him a very good question. When has he ever supported Bayelsa FC?

Dont be surprised if the old wailer will start telling us that his Cinemas will start advertising Bayelsa FC in response to that question.

Useless Old man who embezzled billions when he was DG of NTA
OMG. What are you expecting from Twitter senator.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Topeakintola: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
phemmie06:

OMG. What are you expecting from Twitter senator.

Nothing really

grin grin grin

A 66 year old man that has no self respect

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by stevecantrell: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ben 1
Nigerian Youth 0

10 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by babyfaceafrica: 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Brainless senator

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2016
Well, answer the guy who asked u to show only Nigerian movies in ur cinema na..

Fucking hypocrite!

40 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Codedzng: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2016
grin angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Retributionn: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala. Murray at it again ooo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Ben Bruce is right. In the states, no matter what, you support the team in which city you grew up in or currently reside. I grew up in Maryland, and I am a proud Baltimore Ravens fan despite our shitty play this season(I wish we made it to the superbowl and showed Cam Newton how to DAB)

I would have probably disliked soccer if not for my Nigerian Household...Manchester United till I die...No one really watches the MLS and you expect Nigerians to develop their own brand. Fvcking joke of a man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by looseweight: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nigerian youths are really talented. Couldn't agree more to the response given to the senator.

You can loose between 8-10kg of your weight within 9 days using natural therapy. Check my profile or signature for real life testimonies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
I've never liked this epl of a thing. Our youths are the number one problem of this country and you'll still see them saying gibberish to justify their support for insane things.
America wasn't made with youths with such mentality (ever heard of policy of isolationism?). France wasn't made like this either.
Lemme stop here before they start with their annoying stuffs.
BTW, Check the link on my signature

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by APCcrimes: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
commonsense... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Richie0974: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
He has a point anyway. Just like some will be referring to Ronaldo as 'my boy' Man Utd as 'my team' like they give about you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by tunshe: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Epic response to a garrulous senator.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by humanbeing5th(f): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by neolboy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
U think so?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by wristbangle: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
This man is fast loosing it.

Shouting up man utd/chelsea doesn't stop someone from achieving his goals.

He looted NTA dry to set up that awful SILVERHAWK CINEMA. Perhaps he should start airing Nigerian films alone and let's see how he will generate revenue.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by mazizitonene(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
he makes common sense only...................

to intelligent minds..............unfortunately such minds are very rare in youths of today

Elosky20:
exactly what he's saying.......patronize made in nigeria products, if you patronize ONLY nigerian movies, they'l be forced to show ONLY nigeria movies.....he is a businessman so he must give people what they want for him to sell.........he cant be showing nigerian movies/matches when you "nigerians" are not interested in them.....abi u want make him company fold ?

if he shows only nigerian movies will you come and watch ?
thiis is business, you give the people what they want

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by patrickmuf(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Twitter senator at it again, how has he contributed to the growth of football in Nigeria or any other sector for that matter?
Before you mention media, remember he shows a lot of foreign movies at his cinema, whatever happened to supporting our own then...Holier than thou senator always playing to the gallery

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
This man self. The twitnator has come a again ooo. He is only making a fool of himself, and trust me, Nigeria youth will give him in his own currency.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by emmabest2000(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Ben Murray Bruce tweeted that he thinks Youths are the cause of High dollar rate by saying " up chelsea manu for life" I am wondering what he expect us to say.. Up eyimba".. And trust Nigerian Youths They have started firing him
See pics below..

https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/698597338479112193

Smh ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by princeisah26(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
y will i stop watching epl ..when dis guy makes me happy

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mocks Nigerian Youths by adrainuche(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Listen to the message not the messenger !!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug / 2015: CNN Rejects Political Adverts From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.