Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) (18497 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by princdebola201(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
I just like these Igbos chiefs, they re busy selling out titles to northerners, making their Cool cash, chi-joke'e and chinaza is busy wailing for Biafra on nairaland every Day.. Can somebody tell chi-joke'e to face his Gala Business and chinaza to face his Olosho biz their waiings didn't go beyond Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
girl, any news from APC camp, don't tell them that you are now a double agent
Double Wetin
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Guyman02: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
dan Bazau has been known as anti Igbo when he was in the Nigerian Defense Academy. This title is undeserved. Rubbish! Ask any Igbo Soldier or aspiring Igbo soldier who ever met him about this man. He alomost refused to handover officially to Ihejirika because of the way GEJ fired him for sneaking in a half dead Yar'adua at mid night without informing the then Acting President GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
Please Nairalanders keep CALM ! I assure you that the NIGERIA POLICE will investigate this CHIEFTAINCY title, just to make sure that Ghana Must Go bags were not involved !!! cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Decibel: 7:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Only but in Imo state led by an Almajiri Governor that such can happen. I trust Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri, he can never nurse such silly idea of bastardizing a well-reverend Igbo culture. Tufiakwa, alu eme!

5 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Guyman02:
dan Bazau has been known as anti Igbo when he was in the Nigerian Defense Academy. This title is undeserved. Rubbish! Ask any Igbo Soldier or aspiring Igbo soldier who ever met him about this man. He alomost refused to handover officially to Ihejirika because of the way GEJ fired him for sneaking in a half dead Yar'adua at mid night without informing the then Acting President GEJ.
Pure Lie !!! NDA has a quarter System ! For each State , Asked your Igbo Brothers wet dey NDA! Mtcheeeew undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Pakingzzz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by cupidhero(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
empiresomn:
Ndi-imo bastardising Igbo Chieftaincy title.

I bet u Alhaji Rochas was behind this.

Nonsense! The title is not recognise.

We will soon denounce it.
Money rules everything around here. My uncle who passed years back was dubbed bashorun by some royal dude outside igboland even tho he was ibo.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Gogetta(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yhunoos:
thats cool

is he that tall or are the people around him short? cheesy cheesy
He is a tall and huge man. About 6ft 3"
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by abagoro(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Decibel:
Only but in Imo state led by an Almajiri Governor that such can happen. I trust Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri, he can nurse such silly idea of bastardizing a well-reverend Igbo culture. Tufiakwa, alu eme!

I hope you know that many prominent Igbos were turbaned in the North and Yorubaland as well. Finally you dont know his relationship with Egbelu people. Okorocha cannot give title.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Neplusultra(f): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Keep fooling yourselves!
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yhunoos:
i noticed something

Among all South- eastern states, its only imo state that is North-friendly

wassup with the rest state?
They are very friendly people brother, they just choose their friends wisely, and I hope it's not tribal, I hope they are just employing the principles of life.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Decibel: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

I hope you know that many prominent Igbos were turbaned in the North and Yorubaland as well. Finally you dont know his relationship with Egbelu people. Okorocha cannot give title.
Story! Relaship kor relaboat ni.
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by manydgreat(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROJECT 2020. Do you have a dream? PAD is training and sponsoring 2020 people with a dream. People that will affect 20 nations of the earth in 5years time. Live your dream with PAD. To enter; Like our page, share with friends and then share your dream with us # inbox with your name and number and we will give you a feedback if you qualify. www.facebook.com/padnig
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by M4gunners: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yhunoos:
i noticed something

Na only you waka come.
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Smh. Only in Ibo land.

No shame and anything for money. undecided

Please could you tell me of any tribe in Nigeria that does not do "things" for money. May be you could start by telling me where you're from, so I can give you a run down of the things your tribesmen have done for money. Only the ones done in the East will be painted bad.
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by jamace(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
SMH vigorously. sad
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by EdCure: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
jamace:
SMH vigorously. sad
Biko sofri grin grin
Nor carry headache join am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by cornel00(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmm umaru musa okorocha mustapha again
That name is a torn in my ear honestly
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by cornel00(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmmmm umaru musa okorocha mustapha again
That name is a torn in my ear honestly
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okorocha will not kill us!
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by ogbonti: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
buygala:
ok na

Ichie Abdulateef Danbanza Ochiagha, Omemma 1 of Sambisa sad

but seriously ...

They are preparing him to actualize his presidential ambition or senate presidency ambition someday soon. Book this space and you will remember I said so

How much did my Ibo brethren collect from Danbanza for this bogus title?
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yhunoos:
i noticed something

Is any northern state East-friendly?
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by zendy: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
I knew that this will be in Imo state. That traitor called "Okoro-Hausa" will turn Imo state into a caliphate by the time he is done.
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by 1after: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
Only but in Imo state led by an Almajiri Governor that such can happen. I trust Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri, he can never nurse such silly idea of bastardizing a well-reverend Igbo culture. Tufiakwa, alu eme!
[/s]

Descartes, Shut up.
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lanceslot:
Its because they have a hausa governor with Igbo name.

grin Imoites are the least tribalistic among Igbos in general. Imo girls are also the most attractive of Igbo girls. If you haven't knacked an Imo girl - you are missing BIG time. grin

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oguguah:

Please could you tell me of any tribe in Nigeria that does not do "things" for money. May be you could start by telling me where you're from, so I can give you a run down of the things your tribesmen have done for money. Only the ones done in the East will be painted bad.

Abeg go park joor, una own just too much; you guys would do any thing for money including selling your birthright and your own children - which one we never see, plenty plenty examples dey oOh!

In fact there is saying that says; if you want anything from Igbo, just show him money and he will even lick your ass.

How many titles una done dey give?

Danbazau own even na small one; only recently (before the elections) una give Buhari the title of Ogbuagu 1 (i.e. Lion Killer) of Aba.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by laffytaffy1: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Abeg go park joor, una own just too much; you guys would do any thing for money including selling your birthright and your own children - which one we never see, plenty plenty examples dey oOh!
In fact there is saying that says; if you want anything from Igbo, just show him money and he will even lick your ass.
How many titles una done dey give?
Danbazau own even na small one; only recently (before the elections) una give Buhari the title of Ogbuagu 1 (i.e. Lion Killer) of Aba.

Look at this offemmanu from the pits of Ibadan talking trash about Igbos, I blame the internet.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:36am On Jul 22, 2015
^^^^Me too blame internet so tey monkey fit control laptop or is it cheap china phone angry
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Hello. Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Personally Negotiated Lagos-calabar Rail Project Funding – Osinbajo / EFCC Arrests Patricia Etteh Over Contract Fraud / Ezekiel Nwokedi: Gunmen Loot, Burn Down Palace Of Traditional Ruler In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.