Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children (2769 Views)

No Wonder Nigeria Is Not Progressing / No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! / No Wonder I'm So Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
TEACHER: Why are you late?

WEBSTER: Because of the sign.

TEACHER: What sign?

WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?

CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!

TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?

JOHN: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"

TEACHER: No, that's wrong

JOHN: Maybe it's wrong, but you ask me how I spell it!

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people

are no longer interested?
Pupil : A teacher.

Teacher: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?

Desmond: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

HER: What is the chemical formula for water?

SARAH: "HIJKLMNO"!!

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.

GEORGE: Here it is!

TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?

CLASS: George!

TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn't

have ten years ago.
WILLY: Me!
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by yysl: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ke ke ke grin
willy is a briliant student
i like hergrin grin grin

who do u believe in ?
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by Lolabbey: 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
i go sue bilms 4 theft of intellectual property/

i no sure sey u knw sey i copyright dat joke grin grin
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by D1KeleVra(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Topic
nice cheesy
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
lolabbey

no just try am because na court of joke i go carry u go

grin grin grin grin grin

na ur teeth i dey shw so after u dont loose for the court

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by romsky: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
go bak to skul 2 of una
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
to do watin?
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by sylve11: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
ok as u no wan go school again, na wetin be this? hjjglyhjhjujklfgfkjlgfjklgfhjxcvbncvjklvgblims?
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
well,

i no the answer to ur question.
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
Behold, I Come Quickly

The new preacher had just begun his sermon. He was a little nervous, and about ten minutes into the sermon his mind went blank. After a brief second of complete panic, he remembered what they had taught him in seminary about situations like this: repeat the last point. His teacher assured him this would help him remember what was supposed to come next. So he gave it a try.

"Behold, I come quickly," he said. Still his mind was blank. He tried again. "Behold, I come quickly." Still nothing.

He tried one more time -- speaking and gesturing with such force that he fell forward, knocking the pulpit to one side, tripping over the flower pot, and falling into the lap of a little old lady in the front row.

The young preacher apologized profusely.

"That is all right, young man," said the little old lady. "It was my fault. I should have gotten out of the way. You told me three times you were coming
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by jamace(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
Teacher: Desmond, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did u copy his?

Desmond: No, teacher, it's the same dog!
grin grin grin

Kai, dis Desmond na very smart pupil. grin grin grin
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by Amigoz(f): 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
John is an intelligent student

I can c him going into politics in future,  cheesy
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by D1KeleVra(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2009
Not really. Yahoo! yahoo! too has some mischievous intellectuals.
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
yahoo yahoo indeed

lol

is like u be yahoo yahoo?
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by D1KeleVra(m): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2009
Ah Ah! Haba! I said 'mischievous' intellectuals which you are not honorable intellectuals which I am.
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
lol

honourable intellectualist
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by mukina2: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
Funny grin grin grin
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2009
says who?

i guess its u.

lol

grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by dani1luv: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2009
lol grin grin
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by Lolabbey: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2009
ur teeth big,ur lips sef big
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by dani1luv: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
you just confirmed it
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by Lolabbey: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2009
:p :p :p
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by dani1luv: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
You werent given birth to with tongue
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by romsky: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2009
errorses
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by dani1luv: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
thank God its just an error
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2009
lola u can see that he just comfirmed it for u. that ur teeth is big plus big lips

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by dani1luv: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2009
bilms
Nor insult ma lola oh
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
ur lola, 4 where.?

na wa ooooo

lola don turn celebrity.

lola see guys don they fight for u oooooooooo
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by sylve11: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2009
blimsco how r u?
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2009
which name u give me so?
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by dani1luv: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
This one nor be name na baptism lipsrsealed
Re: No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children by bilms(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2009
i reject it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Free Browsing Cheats And Configuration. / Female Nairalanders Know Your Brideprice Now!!!! / PHOTO OF THE Day:-would You Do This For $1.5million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.