Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! (1003 Views)

No Wonder Nigeria Is Not Progressing / No Wonder I'm So Tired / No Wonder Teachers Go "crazy" With Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by GbagaunCop: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2011
G.E. Jonathan met with the Queen of England. He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria" "Well" said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people." Jonathan frowned and asked, " but how do i know the people around me that are really intelligent?", the Queen took a sip of her cup of tea. " Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle,

The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please, send Tony Blair in here, would you?" Tony Blair walked into the room and said "Yes, Your Majesty?" The Queen smiled and said, "answer me this please. Tony, your mother and your father have a child. It is not your brother, It is not your sister, Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me." "Yes! Very good!"said the queen.

Jonathan went back home to ask N. Sambo, his vice presidential choice the same question. "Sambo, answer this for me. Your mother and you father have a child. It is not your brother. It is not your sister. Who is it?" "i am not sure, undecided undecided ", said Sambo. "Let me get back to you on that one, " Sambo then went to his advisors and asked everyone but none gave him an answer. Finally one night he ran to Dora Akunyili embarassed . Sambo asked "Dora can you answer this for me Your mother and you father have a child. It is not your brother. It is not your sister. Who is it?"

Dora answered sharply, "That's easy, its me! cheesy cheesy" Sambo smiled and said "Thanks" then he went back to speak with Jonathan. " Sir, i did some research and i have the answer to the riddle. Its Dora Akunyili! grin grin" Jonathan got up angrily, frowning he said to Sambo. No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward. I don't have intelligent people around me angry angry ! You Dummy! The answer is Tony Blair!!!!"

grin No be me talk am o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by jokingmary(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2011
Photocopied and edited, but still okay smiley
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by jamace(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
Na only photocopy? He even laminated it before pasting it on NL. grin grin
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by donjon: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
LOL! @laminated joke
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by WebSurfer(m): 4:06am On Aug 12, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by kilonso001(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
Old joke, but still has d flavour in it
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by deltalife(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2011
First time seeing it, its a good one. It made me laugh!
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
LMAO! THIS IS HILARIOUS
Re: No Wonder Nigeria Isn't Moving Forward! by Gift4all(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2011
Hope our President is smarter than that!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram and Beans Poison experience / Fast Guy / What Will You Call Wizkid In 10yrs From Now Wizman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.