Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job (902 Views)

Plz Help, What Is Wrong With My CV?? / Help !! What Is Wrong With My Cv! Why Is The Job Not Coming! / Help!!!what Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by shalom4eva(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
I graduated with Upper credit frm one of Nigeria's prestigious Polytechnic in 2011 nd served in 2013. since end of service it has been from one job test, interviews to d other no breakthrough. I tot mayb its because i dnt hv xprrience so i humbled mysef nd went for another IT at Nigerian Gas Company for experience sake, nd during the training i decided to use d 20k i was being paid frm d trainin to do little poultry biz for dec, it all went wrong as most of d birds died nd now its 2months d training ended,no job in sight now am using d remainder of d money saved to learn autocad with no real hope of getting jobs any where,even indian companies are doin shakara. please my people what else have i not done. I need help from you good people of nairaland with any decent job that i can use to kickstart my career as I know there ar potential employers visiting this thread. I have experience in maintenance too. please nd God bless.this is my mail nd number: shalom4eva18@yahoo.com, 08141286615
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by kiowy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pray....good fins takes time
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by earthexport: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
prayer is the key
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by shalom4eva(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
thanks all. hmm.. its not dat am not praying o, bt its somebody God wl send to hlp cos He wont.come dwn frm heaven to hlp smeone, bt why is the helper not forthcomin. the delay is realy affecting my faith. i jst need a miracle Lord!
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by ZandaBright: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Let it not affect your faith unless you don't want the miracle.You need to be patient to receive GOD's blessings.Many people here are in the same shoe with you.The funny thing is that you are at the losing end if it affects your faith.That is how the devil start his frustrating strategies.I think GOD is just preparing you for the great task ahead.Cool down and don't be faster than you shadow.
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by shalom4eva(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2015
thanks a million zanabright, i will continue to hope on God nd wait for His mercies, though am stil blieving God to use smebody on nairaland to perfect His word on me cos hv read of many peoples testimonies of how God hv blessed them through nairaland. i hopr to share mine soonest.
Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by ZandaBright: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
You are welcome @SHALOM.......I agree that GOD help us through our fellow human being but i want you to check out this in the Bible...The LORD says I will condemn those who turn away from me and put their trust in human beings, in the strength of mortals...Jeremiah 17 vs 5......Then vs 7 says.....But i will bless those who put their trust in me. GOD is the final answer my brother.Lets keep praying and believing him!.GOODLUCK TO US

1 Like

Re: Please Help! What Else Should I Do To Get A Job by shalom4eva(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
You ar ryt my brother. I pray God rememba us for good nd not for our iniquities

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant / Urgently Needed! / Vacancy At Citizen Medical Centre Ikoyi (hospital) For A Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.