Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) (1738 Views)

Breaking! Nnamdi Kanu Customized Coca Cola Drink Flood Nigeria Market-pics / Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. / WHAT! People Eating ‘manhood’ As Food (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by LordCenturion(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
On my way back home,I have to drop at oshodi before I can board a bus leading to my place, as am trekking to the bus stop, I saw people rushing something (especially women), they are pushing themselves as if this thing leads to paradise,I heard one lady shouted "Madam please give me #500 own" as I approached to pokenose what this women are in to,one woman push me back, confronted me the gut I have to jump
In her front from nowhere,but I apologised ,so i manage to see what they are rushing because I knw that Nigerians don't just rush for something like that apart from awoof, finally, I discovered that it was an apple,I saw the seller bringing out those apples from one big sack, am unable to snap it because the place was crowded and I don't want to loose my phone screen, but I got this pix from one of the buyer that boarded the same bus with me, she bring one out of her bagco bag who told me that it was sold for #25 (two for #50) for such big Apple, they don't want to know if it was an injected apple just like those people that are selling big injected kpomon the other day....my question that, why that woman is selling such apple for that amount?, where or how did she get it? Abi federal government has subsidize the price of apple as well?, because you can never see #50 apple in my area apart from Orange, the smallest one is now #60,and the funniest part of it was that, I saw policemen in their van around that place eating amala,while one is clearing road for "molue" (big commercial bus),I don't know why they can't challenge such trade,and some buyers will later resell it to final consumers,I don't know why NAFDAC don't visit local markets,but big companies, alaba, ladipo, aba etc.
We are just living in this country.
Over to u my people.

Cc: lalasticlala Seun ishilove Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
OP ur hand spoil dat pshure
Re: See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by LordCenturion(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mprepz:
OP ur hand spoil dat pshure

That's not my hand, it's left hand of that woman, I don't know why she fold it like that, maybe she was trying to cover the bagco bag

1 Like

Re: See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
LordCenturion:

That's not my hand, it's left hand of that woman, I don't know why she fold it like that, maybe she was trying to cover the bagco bag

Okay
Re: See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by Hero10001: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Correct apple na N50 while the giant one is N100 for agege o.
Re: See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
nigerians Nd awoof , according to a friend na " ogbele " blacks dey like
Re: See What People Are Rushing At Oshodi Market (pics) by Yustash001(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Naija...I hail....things like that aren't rare in Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This "Flying Squirrel-like Animal (pics) / Celebrity Portrait Made From 5000 Sweets That Taste As Good As They Look / Will You Eat This Yam??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.