Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. (4399 Views)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it varies from one country to another. below is the various meals people all over the world eat as Breakfast. you can also click on like if you have had that exact food as breakfast while in the country.

Source: businessinsider.com

FEED YOUR EYES!!!
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
AUSTRALIA: The typical breakfast consists of cold cereal and toast with vegemite.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
BRAZIL: Expect to find ham, cheeses, and bread, served with coffee and milk.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
CHINA: Traditional breakfasts vary based on the region, but dim sum, small plates of food prepared in a variety of ways, is popular.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
COLOMBIA: A traditional breakfast in Bogota is changua, a milk, scallion, and egg soup.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
CUBA: The typical breakfast is cafe con leche, coffee with milk, with a tostada, sliced bread that is buttered and grilled. The bread is used to dunk into the coffee.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
ENGLAND: The typical breakfast includes eggs, sausage, bacon, beans, and mushrooms.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
FRANCE: A traditional breakfast includes croissants and coffee.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
GERMANY: A typical breakfast includes cold meats, including sausages, local cheeses, and fresh baked bread.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
INDIA: Idli wada is a traditional breakfast in the southern part of the country. Idli is a cake made with fermented black lentils and rice, and served with chutney and sambar.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
ITALY: Many Italians begin their day with a cappuccino and hard roll or biscotti.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
JAPAN: Traditional breakfast includes miso soup, steamed white rice, and Japanese pickles.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
MOROCCO: Breakfast usually consists of breads with jam, and cheese or butter.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
NIGERIA: With a variety of ethnic groups in the country, there are many traditional breakfast items. One of them is moi moi, a ground bean paste that is wrapped in leaves and steamed.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
PORTUGAL: A standard breakfast includes stuffed croissants or bread with jam or cheese, eaten with coffee.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
RUSSIA: Traditional breakfast is sirniki, or baked farmers cheese pancakes, and hot oatmeal. Rye bread is another staple.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
TURKEY: A traditional breakfast consists of bread, cheese, butter, olives, eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, jam, honey, and kaymak. It can also include sucuk, a spicy Turkish sausage, and Turkish tea.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
No pix
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
UNITED STATES: Breakfast foods vary widely from place to place, but typical options include eggs, pancakes, bacon, or cereal.

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
lalasticlala over to you.
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
No pix

Pictures are included maam.
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by akinloluwao: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where is Nigeria in the list. anyway as you don't want to add our own. I am not a bastard, i will add it by myself.

NIGERIA BREAKFAST. Acceptable all over the nation.

Koko and Akara with ata gungun

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
akinloluwao:
Where is Nigeria in the list. anyway as you don't want to add our own. I am not a bastard, i will add it by myself.

NIGERIA BREAKFAST. Acceptable all over the nation.

Koko and Akara with ata gungun

Oga relax now. moi-moi is up there. how will i forget Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Agbgift(f): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sight of some meal,can make u loose your appetite undecidedSight of some meal,can make u loose your appetite
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Dekatron(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2015
See food ehh!!

Europeans too dey eat lubbish o. . . That India food, I was in the toilet after eating pounded yam that I saw it. . . I almost threw up in the WC
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by johnydon22(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2015
I can eat all the food there in fact i can't start a day without coffee...Getting a rich coffee like the one under France in the list is all i crave for here..

But for the Indian food up there, you'll have to shoot me first and am still not eating it..undecided
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by menesheh(m): 1:28am On Oct 01, 2015
I would rather do exercise with swallow (fufu) in the morning than attempt to break my fast with most of these supposedly unattractive foods as they're staring profoundly in my eyez. Never wanted to start vomiting
Until when am in those countries.
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
I can eat all the food there in fact i can't start a day without coffee...Getting a rich coffee like the one under France in the list is all i crave for here..

But for the Indian food up there, you'll have to shoot me first and am still not eating it..undecided

But if you were born in india you would have been used to it. its just the way a foreigner might view our moi moi as disgusting too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Elinob(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
Drinking of garri every morning is own breakfasts ooooooo.
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by prettyjo(f): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
who dey do moi moi for breakfast for our own naija?
@op,you no see bread and tea or akamu and akara
Re: Pictures Of What People Eat For Breakfast Around The World. by Omololu007(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
prettyjo:
who dey do moi moi for breakfast for our own naija?

@op,you no see bread and tea or akamu and akara
no mind the op..for Nigeria awa breakfast nah bread and tea,or akamu/koko with akara or moimoi..me prefer bread and akara with coffee sha cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Only People Who Hate Beans Will Understand / Why Don't People Eat The First Slice Of Bread / Which Animal Has The Sweetest Meat In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.