Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Looking To Make Short Films? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Looking To Make Short Films? (604 Views)

Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films / YOUR TOP 10 Seasonal Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Make Short Films? by screenraves: 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hey guys, are you looking to make short films but so worried, or not so sure how to put it together? Just inbox...and we'll make it a lot easier by taking some chunk of the budget off you.

Share to others too, guys. Email me via newtonext_me@yahoo.co.uk or find me on FB via Isaac Newton Akah
Re: Looking To Make Short Films? by Briareos(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Can you give more details on how this arrangement will work?
Re: Looking To Make Short Films? by nwarosa: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
The op said you should email her na.
Briareos:
Can you give more details on how this arrangement will work?
Re: Looking To Make Short Films? by Briareos(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
nwarosa:
The op said you should email her na.

I'm not asking for Missile Launch codes. Only further information. If the post is genuine, more info won't hurt anybody.
Re: Looking To Make Short Films? by screenraves: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Really, those looking to take advantage of this (filmmakers and filmmakers wannabes) have been given two choices to connect. Details and more details about this isn't merely for public consumption as it could be pretty redundant.
Re: Looking To Make Short Films? by nwarosa: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
From what I understand its a kinda free consultancy support and collaboration. Managing what you have to get what you want.
Briareos:

I'm not asking for Missile Launch codes. Only further information. If the post is genuine, more info won't hurt anybody.

(1) (Reply)

NO EVICTION, NO SURRENDER! 7 PROJECT FAME FINALISTS BATTLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE / After Two Years, Genevieve Nnaji Is Back Watch Trailer For 'Road To Yesterday'. / Hope I Did The Right Thing..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.