Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses (31605 Views)

Scarcity: NNPC Refineries Resume Production Of Kerosene, Diesel / Dogara: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against 3 Reps Yet.. / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by eriapol: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by bababuff(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
MRS
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by poiZon: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Isoryt
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by InvertedHammer: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
/

TANoids + Wailing wailers = _____________________.

(100pts).
\

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
[b]Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that avergae use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlightsmedia Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @The Brilliantlightsmedia Training Packages Shop
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Mega005(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why is everything changing?

Why is it now that people are doing the Right thing??

Why is electricity stable in my hauz for the past 4weeks??

Why ? Why? Why buhari?? We are not use to 24hrs Electricity supply nowwww are u planning to make our life difficult from what we are used to?? Darkness has been part of our leaving why do U want to make us feel. Has if the world has come to an end?? Why buhari??

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Sanchez01: 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
Seamareggae:

Nice reading comments from wailing wailers... Lol...
As much as they wail, it is never a good read because they have clouded their judgements with petty sentiments for politics sake.

I think NNPC's move is a good call. These so-called oil marketers easily prey on the masses that one would think all they live for is scarcity and lack.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by apholaryn: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Mega005:
Why is everything changing?

Why is it now that people are doing the Right thing??

Why is electricity stable in my hauz for the past 4weeks??

Why ? Why? Why buhari?? We are not use to 24hrs Electricity supply nowwww are u planning to make our life difficult from what we are used to?? Darkness has been part of our leaving why do U want to make us feel. Has if the world has come to an end?? Why buhari??
lol ..bros d electricity part still dey amaze mi o..samething for here

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by monday4jesus15(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2015
bribe blind una eye b4 but now God don forgive una. make una no go back to una vomet again. that was an excellent one. NNPC should wake up to their responsibility. monitoring officers should do their job or shown the way out. many unemployed are out willing to work faithfully for d betterment of Naija people. kudos to Ohi Alegbe.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Pakingzzz(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by thoniann(m): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Am blessed, so blessed to witness this change!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Adesiji77: 12:18am On Jul 22, 2015
So NNPC is now suddenly awake from its slumber? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by bennethuche: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Good move nnpc. the fear of Baba

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Saucekide25(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Injoo Note Pro @ 37% off.... #17,999 + Free shipping... Holla Me if u need.... (NB: Limited Stock)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by azzima(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Welcome to the NEW NIGERIA OF ORDER.....I am soooooooo loving this. Gone are the days of lawlessness and disorderliness while our "Nobel Laurette (Yimu! ) was asleep , half drunk. whomever doesn't like this, must be mentally deranged.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by eedriyz(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Good move, show them who the boss is... No more business as usual
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by gabbytabby: 12:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Excellent move if they do not want to be part of the change movement get them off the bus quick quick all the enemies of progress.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by slinkman(m): 12:47am On Jul 22, 2015
tbaba1234:

Wailer spotted! grin
indeed. mtcheew undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by lockupman(m): 12:59am On Jul 22, 2015
So someone didn't tell your brain that there are a lot of marketers waiting to get license too? ...as more licenses of fraudulent marketers are revoked, more genuine ones that are willing to play by the ruleft will come on board.

donholy28:
So stopping them from selling fuel will solve d fuel problem.... make we dey watch na

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2015
pDude:
Buhari is working and breaking the petroleum monopoly that GEJ in all his cluelessness, allowed to feed fat on Nigerians.

Next time a nigga tells you he had no shoes, phock that nigga up. He probably sold his shoes or gambled it away grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbam.

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Pakingzzz(m): 1:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi, do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by gidjah(m): 2:11am On Jul 22, 2015
emmyrichie:
And suddenly everybody wants to be hyperactive now. Ok na.
my brother this class for serious research o, I smell psychophsncy conspiracy in this regime play or rsthet hypochritical psychophancy .(this is a state whereby every one is fighting hard to please old oga at d top wit excellent job via hyper activeness!)
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Pamelayoung: 2:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Don't even knw who to believe anymore.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mehn

Phuck dis world and the government We really livin in hell
I'm not with u in the hell.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Almajiri, stay safe from suicide bombers.
children of hate
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by liongirl: 2:38am On Jul 22, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
give president buhari 1000 likes.
suggestion nairaland should include hate columns pls
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by nicholasis(m): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2015
I am not surprise because nothing seem to amaze me again in nigeria...Every new day new stories come so am arready use to it .... Abeg let me 2go jare
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Maintech: 2:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Mobil too should be revoked for ripping Lagosians off by tampering with their meters. They dispense less than half a litre for the price of one litre at more than regulated price, especially the one at Festac link bridge opppsite Raji Razak.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by ceaser: 3:07am On Jul 22, 2015
lockupman:
So someone didn't tell your brain that there are a lot of marketers waiting to get license too? ...as more licenses of fraudulent marketers are revoked, more genuine ones that are willing to play by the ruleft will come on board.

The evil in these guys will never let them be objective in their assessment. If new honest marketers are now granted licences as the erring ones are getting fired, the next accusation TANoids will bring up is that GMB is witchunting marketers and granting licence to his own cronies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Emmy4Naija: 3:08am On Jul 22, 2015
It seem the era of impunity is gradually come to an end. I do hope that the systematic problems will be should by setting strong institutions so that when PMB is out of power the system will not be thwarted by politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates New Year With His Family & Friends (Photos) / Simon Lalong Accuses Jonah Jang Of Last Minute Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.