Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place (750 Views)

Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / Amazing Discovery! Doctors Say This Happens If You Eat One Banana A Day. / What Happens If You Drink Water With Honey On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by iliyande(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place Of Your Head

The idea of this article might make you somewhat surprised but after reading it, you will be astonished to know something you previously had no idea about.

By using this method you will look younger and will also feel energised. The apparatus you need is just an ice cube.

Touch the back of your neck; the point where the top of your neck meets the base of your skull. This spot is called Feng Fu. Here is the pressure point and you have to place the ice cube on it.

When you put ice here regularly, your body rejuvenates itself permitting you to feel brimming with life and well-being.

Here are some of the benefits:

1. Improves quality of sleep.

2. Rectifies digestive system.

3. Makes your mood better.

4. Helps in relieving cold.

5. Helps in PMS.

6. Helps in thyroid problems.

7. Helps in respiratory diseases.

8. Helps in headaches and pains.

9. Helps in metal health.

Here are the instructions to follow:

Lie on your belly, hold the ice cube and put it at the Feng Fu pressure point as indicated and keep it there for 20 minutes.

If you are unable to take out 20 minutes to lie down, bind the ice cube with a scarf and keep doing your work. Do it before breakfast in the morning and before going to bed at night and follow this routine every 2-3 days.

You may feel some heat after 30 seconds in the neck but don't worry, do this regularly and after first few days of use, you'll feel a sense of euphoria while you body releases endorphins.

http://www.interesting-zone.com/2015/06/this-is-what-happens-if-you-place-cube.html

Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by bjprodint(f): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
Where I want see light wey go give grin me ice block for nija.tanks but dis will b useful only to those who av generators at home or those who live in ghanA
Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by iliyande(m): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
bjprodint:
Where I want see light wey go give grin me ice block for nija.tanks but dis will b useful only to those who av generators at home or those who live in ghanA

Hahaha, ice sellers boku
Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by bjprodint(f): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
iliyande:

Hahaha, ice sellers boku
no be for my area
Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by shortgun(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
bjprodint:
no be for my area
Where be ur area madam? I hope no be sambisa
Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by bjprodint(f): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
shortgun:

Where be ur area madam? I hope no be sambisa
lol
Re: This Is What Happens If You Place A Cube Of Ice Exactly On This Place by Yustash001(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wow.....never heard of anything like this...

(1) (Reply)

Can Fibroids Cause Weight Gain? / Common Drugs Of Abuse And Inhalants / How To Get Pregnant After A Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.