Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed (992 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by tunji09(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Miracle Job via prophetic Declaration!
“On Sunday, July 5, 2015, I attended the four services and served in the protocol Unit. In The course of the fourth service, bishop Oyedepo declared that we should go and receive our miracle Jobs. On Wednesday, I received a call to come to an organization the following day for a Job. The person who called asked if I remember the organization, but I replied in the negative and did not take the call serious. The next day, the person called again and told me to come but I told him that I couldn’t because I was engaged. Then, he said that I should come on Friday and I agreed. On getting to the company, I was told that my name had been sent to the headquarters of that company and I was scheduled to resume on Monday, July 13, 2015.
Later, I was asked if I wrote any test or filled a form, and I said, ‘NO!’ Thereafter, the assistant manager and the receptionist wondered among themselves how I got the Job, but I knew that my God was involved. That was how God gave me my miracle Job. I give him all the glory!”…Daniel S

Join us this Sunday@ Divine Favour Banquet, July 26, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by jamex93(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hallelujah !!
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by delishpot: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Happy for you say you don get job at last.
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by dorox(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigerians are ready to believe any story even when it should be obvious that is fabricated like this op.
Job title/position, not given; name of company, not given; qualification of op, not given. Nothing about this story can be verified, yet some apparently sane and intelligent people will suspend their mental faculty because of religion to foolishly believe it as only an imbecilè would.
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by Weah96: 12:06am On Jul 22, 2015
I've said repeatedly that this God business is a fraud but the customers won't listen. Read the above story for yourselves and see if the lies don't become bigger with each passing word.

How can human resources call you for a job when you didn't apply? OK, let's say that I'm willing to suspend my common sense and accept that possibility. Where is the evidence?
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by allanphash7(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Is this a testimony or a form of invite to your church?

Gosh! This op is already gone astray

You were called for a job that you didnt apply for?

How come they got your phone number and your name?

And you expect me to beleive this sh.it as truth?

The same way you guys told me in your bible that God scattered languages because some people were building a tower and its about touching the sky

Mehm! Christanity is nothing but a scam

If this is a testimony the its a lie
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by dorox(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2015
jamex93:
Hallelujah !!

delishpot:
Happy for you say you don get job at last.

@jamesh93 and delishpot. I am curious to know if there was ever any doubt in your mind as to the validity of this story considering the fact that the story is full of holes.
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by jamex93(m): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
dorox:

@jamesh93 and delishpot. I am curious to know if there was ever any doubt in your mind as to the validity of this story considering the fact that the story is full of holes.

I strongly believe DAT testimony bro
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by dorox(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
jamex93:

I strongly believe DAT testimony bro
Any reason why you strongly believe it?
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by delishpot: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
dorox:

My own father was once a benefitiary of this kind if thing. My dads happened without prayers and it wasnt a job per se. The other close persons own we were praying for a good job and a letter came one day to come work. Though I believe someone must have helped apply on his behalf without him knowing cos those days we had each others CVs and apply for each other when we go to do ours.

The thing is I dont belirve OP that he was called without them knowing his details before hand. I strongly believe he applied but forgot about the application. I think no one can just discover a man name, phone number and address just like that out of the blue.

I just hope it wasnt a mistake cos there was once someone called my number and mentioned my name I said yes! The person said I am waiting for you. I said maka why? I did not plan to meet with anyone today. He said ahah, IB I said yes! He said abeg stop joking. I am waiting. I said wosai not me. He called my surname I said yes. He said aha ah. Why you dey joke like this? I said nor be me and you. He now said one other name and asked if I was not so so persons brother. I said nope. Then he said wow! Sorry o. Wrong number. Imagine if it was a job offer grin
Re: Miracle Job Via Prophetic Declaration! Read And Remain Blessed by jamex93(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
dorox:
Any reason why you strongly believe it?

Cause I believe in prophesy, and according to ur faith so shall it work for u

(1) (Reply)

Love Not The World / 10 Types Of Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Zambia Declares Day Of Prayer As Economy Goes Into Freefall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.