Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help (5034 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by shinaf: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2011
no emails
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2011
If You are Looking for Genuine Business Ideas then Visit >>>>> www.smallbusiness.com.ng

You can get Free Advertising that Pays You[b] >>>> [/b]Visit http://smallbusiness.com.ng/free-advertising to Post Yours Today.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by kinsoko(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
Information Marketing is the Hottest Internet Trend in online Business.

After investing most of my time, wealth and education in career building as a scientist with several honors,
awards and peer reviewed publications to feather my cap but with no substantial money in my bank account,

I stumbled upon a story of a brick and mortar business man who from being broke rose to amass more than one million dollars in just 15 months in an Internet home business.

It caught my eye and I seriously began to pay attention to the hottest trends in the home business arena.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by kinsoko(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2011
you can try information marketing.for more info.

call 08062232943
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by larryhomie(m): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2011
As a student, there are many things you can do including offline. Depending on your capital, you should be able to start something. But the most important thing is that you have a good plan of whatever you want to do an write it out no matter how small.

Learn not to think about the money in the beginning. It messes up things. In as much as you want to succeed, one step is taken at a time
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by omachi1026(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ nneme you can graduate Rich with this, with this mind blowing unique biz opportunity, elloooo my fellow Narialanders, I want to bring your attention to above issue as we match to brighter future in this century. For more details contact I by sending I’m interested and location to oobidike@gmail.com.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by doctorfox: 4:36pm On May 27, 2011
Headworld's proposal looks good.

In this, I advise every youth who is passionate about solving a problem in this country to think of ways to use technology to solve problems that can be tackled with technology and join the various groups online that will help in bringing their dreams to reality.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by wondman: 11:44am On May 28, 2011
You can now fund your Liberty reserve via your local credit master/visa card to find out more check wndex.tk
Thanks
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Samjao(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2011
If you are very serious about making money online, you need to be very careful about thousands of online money making that will not give you your desire result. As student you can start entrepreneur business that will make you a big guy while you are in campus and even after living campus you will not be searching for job but you become a job giver, if you are serious enough to know how to make money online that guaranteed good result, you can send a mail to ajsamsam.gbenga5@gmail.com. Looking forward to ear from you.
Chere.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by kingstar15(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2011
There are lots of comments here advising you to do this and do that. That's the 1st thing you should know on your journey to success; whatever the situation, if you can't decide for yourself, there'll always be a long line of people waiting to do it for you.
And about your question: I'm not going to tell you to do this, or assure you that that's going to work for you. But there's one thing I assure you:
You'll never succeed at anything unless it's something you find pleasure doing.
Look for something you enjoy doing, that something that gives you pleasure whenever you're doing it.
Then secondly, try to enroute your income to it, I mean, look for ways to make it profitable. If it's something you enjoy doing, you'll find out that with little practice, you'll develop a great skill at it.
But there's also one critical thing to remember. If what you're doing is not beneficial to mankind, you'll never grow. Whatever you do, make sure it's something that solves a problem. It's just a universal law. You succeed best when you help others to succeed.

If you have a question about something, you can always contact me via email: kingstar15real@yahoo.com, and if it's something I have an indepth knowledge of, I'll give you my best.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by herotic: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2011
text me your number and let me give u a nigeria site that you can generate at least N10000 daily on soccer 08020743675
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Chizin(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2011
Well, i guess all of us here have tried one biz or the other.
My Bros, I will like you invest your hard earn money into:
a. Owning a forum or a membership site like this.
b. start a well known website Hosting.
c. start Domain selling and flipping.
c. Also, invest in Football betting. (Sorry if I have said anything against your faith), but I must tell you this is another way of investing not gambling as many may see it.
Thanks for more info about all these stuffs, E mail me at: chizin247@gmail.com
To your success.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Stevogue(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2011
@Residual: I am into Network/MLM marketing but I hjavent heard of the Etisalat stuff u suggested. Oblige me details via my email, hellomacholi@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by luvlybetty: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
guy pls help me with this this is my number 07055259634
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by luvlybetty: 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2011
help my life ooooooooooo
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by cvibe: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
Nothing is risk free in Life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With 150,000 / Is Opay Investment Legit: Yes And No / What Do I Need To Start A Radio Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.