Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. (2755 Views)

Worsening State Of Elelenwo Road And Transamadi/slaughter Road In Port Harcourt / Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics / Traffic Gridlock Due To The Poor State Of Elelenwo-onne Axis Of East-west Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]This is the old refinery Road also know as elelenwo Road in obioakpor lga after the steady rain falls in the state the road has become deplorable. This part is opposite the central mosque after the police station immediately you enter elelenwo.
Cc.. Where the mod
Lalasticalala

Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by undisputedgbola(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rivers State... undecidedthought Black and Yellow are the colours for commercial vehicles in Lagos.

FTC grin
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by Tecnonews24: 1:11am On Jul 22, 2015
this is close to the oil mill market, elelenwo road is as bad as woji road, and ameachi pass through that road at least once in a week when he was still in power. I just hate it when people who have never been in rivers state speaks as if ameachi performed wonders.

1 Like

Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by ezeagu(m): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2015
I thought they said Amaechi completed all the roads and Wike is merely patching roads. Well...

1 Like

Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by Ebay14(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Work no dey finish... Wike should continue frm where amaechi stopped
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 6:01am On Jul 22, 2015
undisputedgbola:
Rivers State... undecidedthought Black and Yellow are the colours for commercial vehicles in Lagos.

FTC grin
The keke here does not have a designated colour is the taxis that's use the state blue and white

1 Like

Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 6:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Tecnonews24:
this is close to the oil mill market, elelenwo road is as bad as woji road, and ameachi pass through that road at least once in a week when he was still in power. I just hate it when people who have never been in rivers state speaks as if ameachi performed wonders.
it very very sad tho this road has been bad since the start of his second tenure what he said was that the state doesn't have money to do every project
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 6:04am On Jul 22, 2015
ezeagu:
I thought they said Amaechi completed all the roads and Wike is merely patching roads. Well...
for where elelenwo Road was not done
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by Tecnonews24: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2015
femiranking28:
it very very sad tho this road has been bad since the start of his second tenure what he said was that the state doesn't have money to do every project

my brother, passing through woji road scares me sometimes, it has become so bad now.
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Elelewo youths and there elders are the reason this road is like this.... .. ... They awarded the road to a good contractor they said It must be there son... ... So ameachi did..... and this what they get. .... .. . Smh
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Tecnonews24:

my brother, passing through woji road scares me sometimes, it has become so bad now.
lol the pot holes smh and the rains kai
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by HopeAtHand: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2015
femiranking28:

Amaechi is past tense now..Wike might fix it.

The muslims should petition Buhari to fix it, afterall that mosque is arguably the biggest in PH and its an hausa mosque and not a yoruba mosque. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by Tecnonews24: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2015
ezeagu:

keep thoughting, Am sure u are one of those that have Never been in rivers state. you know that that road is in the state capital. u can imagine how other local government will look like. Am also sure u are one those that supported APC BLINDLY
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Amaechi is past tense now..Wike might fix it.

The muslims should petition Buhari to fix it, afterall that mosque is arguably the biggest in PH and its an hausa mosque and not a yoruba mosque. grin tongue

lol for where Buhari ke lol.. Well Wike said he would fix it so let's see
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by undisputedgbola(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2015
femiranking28:
The keke here does not have a designated colour is the taxis that's use the state blue and white
Cool....Thanks. Buh keke in Delta is painted blue and white...I've nuh bn to Rivers yet sha.
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by femiranking28(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2015
undisputedgbola:

Cool....Thanks. Buh keke in Delta is painted blue and white...I've nuh bn to Rivers yet sha.
okay your welcome to rivers state anyday anytime
Re: The State Of Elelenwo Road In Portharcourt, Rivers state. by undisputedgbola(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2015
femiranking28:
okay your welcome to rivers state anyday anytime
Tooor..no wahala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. / Gov Nasir El-rufai Commissions Yoghurt /juice Factory In Zaria ..see Photos / Salaries Of Federal Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.