Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. (2767 Views)

CRS Removal: The Lies And Ignorance, Curriculum Was Reviewed Under Jonathan / Osinbajo Not Different From Buhari Administration, Both Are Epic Failures / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
The five lies and failures of APC in just four months.

Cheryl Hughes once said the truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, our very foundation.

Also Abraham Lincoln once said you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

The Vice-President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), said Gen. Muhammadu Buhari will create 20,000 jobs in each state of the federation making 720,000 jobs nation wide in the first year during the presidentail campaigne and also will revive our agricultural sector by providing a ready-made market for farmers and encourage them, as the government will be purchasing their farm produce. But today Nigerians who clamoured for change didn't get jobs but has loose twice the amount of the proposed 720,000 jobs to unemployment as it have worsen to 1.3m and still counting in just 4months. Only God knows what will happen to Nigerians at the long-run.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/26/buhari-never-promised-apc-to-make-naira-equal-to-dollar-apc/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/unemployment-cases-worsen-as-1-3m-lost-jobs-in-q2/

The All Progressives Congress (APC) on 23rd of April who said it has formally shut its doors against members of the Peoples Democratic Party wishing to join its ranks. The party also enjoined members and leaders of the PDP to stay where they were and rebuild their party to play its new found role as the main opposition party. It advised the PDP to come to terms with the hard reality that its fortunes had plummeted and that it was now in the opposition. APC which further said stay in your party you are not welcome in the APC and will never accept any other decampings.

But the same APC received Alaibe who was a formal PDP chairman into it folds on the 9th of August 2015, not only receiving him but also was one of its leading aspirant in the APC gubernatorial fold in Bayelsa state.

http://www.punchng.com/news/stay-in-your-party-apc-tells-pdp-members/

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/alaibe-ebebi-adm-porbeni-others-decamp-to-apc-in-bayelsa/217020/

The All Progressives Congress who condemned President Goodluck Jonathan on the 24th of March 2014 for embarking on foreign trips in other states instead of visiting Yobe State where schoolchildren were killed by Boko Haram. APC further statement ""If, however, Jonathan has any reason why he does not want to visit the scene of the gruesome murders to commiserate with the bereaved families, he should tell Nigerians who have continued to wonder why he has been avoiding the state and should resign his duty as the President of the Nation"

But the APC led government which the president has not only failed but has not stayed less than 20 days in Nigeria of more than 120 days he has spent in office neither has he visited any of the Boko haram affected areas since he entered office.

https://www.naij.com/62598.html

The Defence Headquarters (DHQ) has said on the 11th of Sept that troops have destroyed all known Boko Haram camps and cells within the troubled North East region. He said the terror group had been mortally wounded, adding that the sect’s members would never hold or capture any part of Nigeria’s territory again and has destabilize there ways.

On that same 11th of Sept after press statement, 7 die, 13 injured in Yola IDPs camp explosion. Not only has they killed so many people in Borno and Adamawa after on the 11th of sept this press statement was made, Boko Haram terror group have released a short video on the 29th of Sept on how they openly celebrated the Sallah festival in their hideout in northeast Nigeria on the 27th of Sept where the same APC claimed has been totally destroyed. All in the same month.

But today instead of our Army take take challenges on there responsibility,they are busy on falsehood information, modelling and fitness, and busy celebrating.

http://leadership.ng/news/460244/final-onslaught-troops-wipe-out-boko-haram-camps

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/2-dead-as-bomb-blast-hit-idp-camp-in-adamawa/

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/09/29/photos-video-boko-haram-terrorists-celebrate-sallah-in-the-open/

After waiting several months about the much talked Ministerial list,

Buhari had promised at several fora that the ministerial list would be send to the Senate on or before September 30 and reassured on different occasions about this. On Wednesday, the last day of September, there was no ministerial list in the chamber. As I speak to you, the Senate is yet to receive any list of ministerial nominees from President Muhammadu Buhari but rather taking pictures with Saraki unofficially claiming list submitted (the same paparazi style). The date has been further shifted to on the 6th of Oct and only God knows if this will finally come through.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ministerial-list-buhari-defaults-senate-gets-list-october-6/

Nigerians are tired of hearing stories everyday. General Buhari and the APC must know that governing a country is not run on pages of Newspapers, lies and propaganda but rather on reality. Buhari should face his responsibility and deliver on the promises of his campaign.

It is an occupational hazard that anyone who built his house on propaganda and lies and who has spent his life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth. That's exactly the case of APC.

Episode 2 will be out after ministerial list.

Nextgovernor

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
You got brains Nextgovernor

4 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Mogidi: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
It is an occupational hazard that anyone who built his house on propaganda and lies and who has spent her life learning how to lie eventually becomes bad at telling the truth. That's exactly the case of APC.

Skilfully written, nice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by SFSNIPER(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
True Though.
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by bettercreature(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Skillbobralph:
You got brains Nextgovernor
Are you not the fooool who created NL account few days ago?You are barcanista as people says

4 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Baawaa(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
OP,you are one of the jobless since Jonathan had been kicked out of office

6 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Are you not the fooool who created NL account few days ago?You are barcanista as people says

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by solodox(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baawaa:

and you are one of the retards who wont take a second to get off the bandwaggon and do some stocktaking!

4 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baawaa:

Only if you know what I do for a living you wouldn't have said that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Skilfully written, nice.
cool
Mogidi:

Skilfully written, nice.

1 Like

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Warlord3000(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2015
It's not hard to know who this is already cheesy

Even the writing style is the same cheesy

Pseudonyms help.. Don't hide.. Be proud to show yourself ..... Lol cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by ednut1(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2015
Chai. This barcanista is one jobless and desperate mofo. Get a life mr man. after wasting all ur MB on this ish. U havent gotten a call od employment from pdp or any media firm. Life is hard bro. Smh

7 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Gh0stFreak: 7:40am On Oct 01, 2015
ednut1:
Chai. This barcanista is one jobless and desperate mofo. Get a life mr man. after wasting all ur MB on this ish. U havent gotten a call od employment from pdp or any media firm. Life is hard bro. Smh

I didn't expect less from an apc ba.stard like you.why don't you counter the points he raised in his write-up instead of attacking his personality.

5 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2015
ednut1:

As people have been saying, I am totaling different from Barcanista and we share some different views. Though he supported Saraki during all his last two weeks witch hurt, I never supported that. Saraki must remain our SP unless he is removed constitutionally.

I share some political views with Barcanista doesn't mean I am Barcanista.

Proudly from Edo

Nextgovernor

3 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Gh0stFreak: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2015
nice write up you've got here @NextGovernor
Lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy this thread deserves to be on frontpage.
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Goandie: 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=NextGovernor post=38553507]

As people have been saying, I am totaling different from Barcanista and we share some different views. Though he supported Saraki during all his last two weeks witch hurt, I never supported that. Saraki must remain our SP unless he is removed constitutionally.

It either u av bipolar disorder or schizophrenia

3 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Goandie: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2015
NextGovernor:

Proudly from Edo

Nextgovernor

1 Like

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by ednut1(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

I didn't expect less from an apc ba.stard like you.why don't you counter the points he raised in his write-up instead of attacking his personality.
i dont support apc/pdp they are all scammers. The liberation/ advancedment of this nation can only be achieved thru revolution lik d one dat happened in china wit mao zedong. 2019 the cycle of scams continue
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by ElDeeVee(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2015
ednut1:
i dont support apc/pdp they are all scammers. The liberation/ advancedment of this nation can only be achieved thru revolution lik d one dat happened in china wit mao zedong. 2019 the cycle of scams continue
It happened in Singapore too with Lee kuan yew...I hope our generation will get it right when its our turn to lead this country
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
They ve not fed their rats or paid them the stipend they promised them.

APC is Scam

1 Like

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by dantewest: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to.

Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

They are always like that bro. It's not of my culture to insult via media and I have all these years stay firm to that.
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Baawaa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
solodox:

and you are one of the retards who wont take a second to get off the bandwaggon and do some stocktaking!
JonaTAN's laptop crew,sorry for you!

2 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by solodox(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baawaa:

See My point!? Just cuz i asked you to not just go with the flow you assume i have any love whatsoever for jonathan, who (if you ask me) was the worst combination of idiocy and gross incompetence ever embodied by anything God in the fullness of his infinite wisdom made!
brother, make no mistake, governance is in itself a stocktaking process... if we juxtapose the buhari administration against a business entity, all i did was ask you to do a first quarter review of his manifestos (or business projections if you get my point). what forward thinking, unbiased prez staves off ministerial appointments to the point that an organisation like SON would see fit to liscence a foreing company to import cigarettes! a function clearly reserved for the minister of health by the constitution for reasons clearly obvious to partisan dimwits like you. But hey we have no health minister so Bleep it! Lets make a buck, damn the health risks!

1 Like

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by solodox(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=dantewest post=38560580]Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.
quote]

bro, the thing taya me! i ask them to take stock, they call me one of jonathan's laptop boy!?! wah does that even mean?
like we are just supposed to blindly follow buhari & hope he poops candy like the easter bunny!? we have read animal farm mahn and we know for certain what equality means to their kind! you even went too far asking him to read 1984, like he reads anything more than sydney sheldon!
well as my 3doors down dudes aptly puts it, this is a whop em case of 'mass hysteria' just keep getting ur points aired no matter what they call us!

2 Likes

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by oganology33(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Any body who dares 2 say some truth about the presisent is a #WailingWailer. So I'm not worried.

There are basically only 2 kinds of people in Dis country:

Those who wishes the govt 2 fail so dey can find something 2 criticise. #WailingWailers

And those who Neva see anything wrong with wateva the president does. #LyingLiers.
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by dantewest: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
[quote author=solodox post=38578084][/quote]

Animal farm is another awesome book that i recommend for all University courses. Nigerians need to wake up and stop obeying the natural laws of Crab mentality.

Its feels great to know there are people like us here on Nairaland.

As for the insults from Buharists and APC people, I never let their insults get to me. My aim is to make sure others do not take their abuse to heart and keep quiet for fear of being labelled a 'Wailing wailer'

Crab mentality and Sheeple doctrine has no place in Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by solodox(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
dantewest:

Animal farm is another awesome book that i recommend for all University courses. Nigerians need to wake up and stop obeying the natural laws of Crab mentality.

Its feels great to know there are people like us here on Nairaland.

As for the insults from Buharists and APC people, I never let their insults get to me. My aim is to make sure others do not take their abuse to heart and keep quiet for fear of being labelled a 'Wailing wailer'

Crab mentality and Sheeple doctrine has no place in Nigeria!

let me vex you some, tho, it was at a party in navy town, lagos and an admiral walked up to me and asked why i was reading at a party and i replied that nobody living or dead puts down a carl von clausewitz! for the life me he said and i quote: that sounds interesting, who wrote it!?
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
Baawaa:

Nigeria practices multi party system so there is no crime supporting a particular party against another.
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2015
Bomb blast everywhere. God save us please.
Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by NextGovernor(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Goandie:

Thank God you saw how El Rufai lied concerning Independent celebration budgets. Lairs.

Place to Front page Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Five Lies And Failures Of APC In Just Four Months. by Goandie: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
NextGovernor:

Thank God you saw how El Rufai lied concerning Independent celebration budgets. Lairs.

Place to Front page Lalasticlala

See dis guy, so d othe guy can't lie abi dey deceive ur self dey go eeeh

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB E Warrior In The House Post A Picture Of You In The Ongoing Protest / Attahiru Bafawara’s Shocking Confession / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.