Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria (6357 Views)

Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari / Hunger Antidote:Otunba Adebayo Alao Akala Shares Doughnut During Rally(Photo) / Photonews: Adebayo Alao-akala Arraigned For Money Laundering In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by olasboy: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
After two year in power, nothing tangible has been done by the slowpoke Governor of Oyo state. No development project, no people centred project, no thing, nothing.

Sorry, I just remembered there are some projects: a project that removed the statue.
The ashole Governor is ever busy chasing traditional titles in nooks & crannies of the ancient city/ state.

We talk about his counterparts like the action governor(Fashola), Gbenga Daniel, Rotimi Amaechi, etc.

The good people of Nairaland, it sinks my heart to remember that Aloa Akala has ruled the state for 2 years and may be there for another 2, if the tribunal does not come to the aid of the state.

Whoever knows him should inform him that, the people of the state hate him with strong passion. I also do, though I do not live there.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by asha80(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
Why don't organise a revolution against him undecided
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by tpia: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by akinalabi(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
olasboy:

After two year in power, nothing tangible has been done by the slowpoke Governor of Oyo state. No development project, no people centred project, no thing, nothing.

Sorry, I just remembered there are some projects: a project that removed the statue.
The ashole Governor is ever busy chasing traditional titles in nooks & crannies of the ancient city/ state.

We talk about his counterparts like the action governor(Fashola), Gbenga Daniel, Rotimi Amaechi, etc.

The good people of Nairaland, it sinks my heart to remember that Aloa Akala has ruled the state for 2 years and may be there for another 2, if the tribunal does not come to the aid of the state.

Whoever knows him should inform him that, the people of the state hate him with strong passion. I also do, though I do not live there.

You do not live there. How do you know the people hate him with a
pasion. I know many people that like him.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by doyin13(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
tpia:

@ bolded: end of story!!!!!!!!!!

quite a lot of us Nigerian armchair philosophers typing comfortably from our macdonalds jobs!!!!!!!

ur name must be tpia alao akala cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by mustafar1: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
not everyone thinks he is doing a bad job, not everyone hates him, at least his friends/family/in-laws/close associates sure would think he is doing great if they benefit from his actions think he is doing an awesome job in the state. that enough removes the possibility of everyone. sad sad sad

awon oniranu olai lo ju ti.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by KunleOshob(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
akinalabi:

You do not live there. How do you know the people hate him with a
pasion. I know many people that like him.
Hating him with a strong passion is an understatement, the man is a curse to the good people of Oyo state.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
No be only am, them plenty wey dey clueless like that, from Ministries, to Legislative quarters to Government houses!

The have continually looted and depleted the treasury to thier own advantage!

They make so much noise about what they will do and what they have done, but have nothing to show for it all

Born Bastards!!!
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by ilaugh1: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
what is this thread for?
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by olasboy: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
I don't live there but I visit. I know lots of people living there. I can tell you, the story is thesame
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by tpia: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
N100 Million for his daughters wedding how much is that in pounds again a whooping £500,000.00 or $750,000.00
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Sauron1: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
olasboy:

Jesus Wept!!!

U don't live there and you hate him with strong passion.
This is just bad belle and there's nothing to show you won't do worse if you are in his shoes.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by MT: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
It is no more a secret that Adebayo Alao Akala is the WORST governor ever experienced by Oyo State. What do you expect from someone imposed on the Oyo citizen by the Grand thug Lamidi Adedibu.

Oyo citizens are just hoping and praying that justice will be done in the appeal court. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by meexteriox(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ poster
Ol'boi, find work do abeg.

How can you single out one out of over thirty lepers?
They have dedicated their lives to run the country down at all means.
Despite the economy meltdown worldwide, their energy has resurrected
to further impoverish the poor masses.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
I dont know how may millions he spends on bleaching thus undecided
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by RichyBlacK(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Can you people just get real? I don't live in Nigeria, I visit, but how dare you tell me I'm not aware of the sorry state of affairs in Nigeria? Must one live in a state to know the degree of imbecility of it's governor? Knowledge cannot be restricted by mere geographical location.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Sauron1: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
KnowAll:

N100 Million for his daughters wedding how much is that in pounds again a whooping £500,000.00 or $750,000.00

What has this gotta do with governance??
There are many non-governors in Nigeria that would spend such on their daughter's wedding.
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Lagosboy: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
The guy was a police officer dismissed from the police so what good do u expect from a police officer
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by jamace(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
I dont know how may millions he spends on bleaching thus

So you observe it too? I thought my eyes were decieving me. sad sad
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2009
What do ya'll suggest we do to the squanderer alao akala,?? I also heard them ppl in her state be suffring bigger time, uh huh, wa gwan with dis fella,
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by debosky(m): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2009
While other governors are competing for award of 'Action Governor', Akala has slyly cornered his own page in history: The Bleaching Governor! grin grin grin
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Pataki: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2009
Other governors are working in their little capacities to make something productive for their states. Alao Akala would prefer to be tagged as ''Oyato Gomina.'' grin
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by oluson(m): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2009
grin u mean d man no dey do any work?
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Iranoladun(f): 2:04am On Mar 13, 2009
It's a question of time; God will surely deliver the people of Oyo state from the shackles of Lamidi Adedibu cum Alao Akala- the show yoyo governor!
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by CyberG: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2009
While in Naija sometime, all I seemed to hear about Akala was: "Akala ni joo, Akala ni jare" WTF??

This guy is more than a super-slowpoke like all the low-life scumbags driving that country at break-neck speed into utter disaster and poverty! undecided
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by SweetT1: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2009
Does the guy even speak any English Language?? Has anybody heard Akala speak English? even if it's pigin English. Anybody??
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Lagosboy: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2009
I bet the guy can only spk yoruba and broken english  grin  grin

He was no good in the police force that he was dismissed during the Abacha era. You can imagine dismissal in the Abacha era you ve got to be really " a no good and common waste of space"
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by blacksta(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2009
Lagosboy:

I bet the guy can only spk yoruba and broken english  grin  grin

He was no good in the police force that he was dismissed during the Abacha era. You can imagine dismissal in the Abacha era you ve got to be really " a no good and common waste of space"

true words spoken
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by IFELEKE(m): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2009
Why are you people even debating on Multiple Chief Alao Akala when more than 97% of our politicians/public office holders are stealing on a stolen mandate?,
One of my quotes goes thus:- A CORRUPT LEADER PASSES CORRUPTION TO THE INTERMEDIARIES WHO IN TURN PROCEED BY PASSING IT TO THE FOLLOWERS THEREBY COMPLETING THE CYCLE OF CORRUPTION,
Shift your attention to our Servant Thief(or leader as he prefers to be called)and our madam president and leave poor Thief(sorry Chief) Akala alone, He is just doing ''BUSINESS AS USUAL''
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by Pappij: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2009
Did you guys hear that his a"holes daughter was robbed last week, dispossessed of 56000 pounds , a fresh graduate from bowen or so, while d dad is busy bleachin himself blue black and yellow, his lil daughter is busy cruisin and paintin d town wit mai sweat

Story of a cursed land, cry cry cry cry
Re: Adebayo Alao Akala: A Disgrace To Nigeria by desgiezd(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2009

Chasing elusive traditional titles all over the place in itself is a lot of job, isn't it?

Another achievement is that his daughter got married recently.

Another job is that he has been attending Council of State meetings in Abuja.

Shouldn't we also include his skin bleaching as part of his achievement?

Lagos Live / For Those Who Are Still Asking For Buhari’s Certificate / Mbaka Is A Useless Piece Of Shit, Gov.ihedioha Face Your Work - Charly Boy