Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET (42052 Views)

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by emmalezy(m): 12:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by pamodulus: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2015
We seem to enjoy things like this. And Nigerians are always awaiting an opportunity to go trending.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Handsome4real(m): 12:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Time will tell.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by gregg2: 12:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Amaechi has to be probed.....else

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by PunterTim(m): 12:40am On Jul 22, 2015
.The Incorruptible General

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Tecnonews24: 12:48am On Jul 22, 2015
How many days does he have left? don't fight corruption and leave other sectors to suffer. equal attention should be paid. baba try increase ur speed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 22, 2015
Really proud of my president. If u are not, Lagoon is always available.

GOD bless PMB
GOD bless Nigeria.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:57am On Jul 22, 2015
Our president has made corruption a song. corruption dis corruption dat,i think he should working immediately

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by emmykk(m): 4:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Boko haram is killing,the dollar is eating up the naira but no1 is screaming clueless anymore.

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by baby124: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Good job on that interview. But really why is he having interviews with Amanpour so early in his regime? Why even give all these funny interviews? Who arranges these things sef

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by estyvino(m): 5:10am On Jul 22, 2015
gregg2:

You forgot to add Tinubu

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by M4gunners: 5:19am On Jul 22, 2015
From the whole twitter handle over there, that YusufLawal is a vagabond.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2015
I only see stooge supporters of Buhari on nairaland...makes me wonder. Only on nairaland do they praise Buhari when an assembly plant is hiring while the rest of the world know it's a GEJ handiwork. But that's none of my business sha.

@topic, why is Buhari and the apc still campaigning? Don't they know elections are over? Please Oga, stop demeaning your country, stop taking paparazzi pictures and focus on your duties and work...2 months in, no landmark achievement by your admin

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by molydonhenry(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari has been talking too much lately! If he wants to work den he shud kick start immediately jor.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Segadem(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2015
gregg2:
Is he corrupt to that extent? well I don't know much about him.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by VcStunner(m): 6:21am On Jul 22, 2015
We will steak around and stay very calm at d background and watching what happens
Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Hardeks: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2015
liberty300:
I only see stooge supporters of Buhari on nairaland...makes me wonder. Only on nairaland do they praise Buhari when an assembly plant is hiring while the rest of the world know it's a GEJ handiwork. But that's none of my business sha.

@topic, why is Buhari and the apc still campaigning? Don't they know elections are over? Please Oga, stop demeaning your country, stop taking paparazzi pictures and focus on your duties and work...2 months in, no landmark achievement by your admin
u are a boy not a man, u still can't tink

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by MyMouth(m): 6:40am On Jul 22, 2015
emmykk:
Boko haram is killing,the dollar is eating up the naira but no1 is screaming clueless anymore.
It is the clueless one that led us to this position!

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by sanandreas(m): 7:05am On Jul 22, 2015
Mouth action. Buhari needs to start working. I am yet to see his political gains.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2015
emmykk:

Because Clueless one has been replaced by a sensable one.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by ddippset(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Why amaechi? Tanoids (wailers) think the following are responsible for Jonathan's redeployment back to otuoke. 1. Amaechi is 70% responsible. 2. Jega is 20% responsible. 3. Underaged voters are 10%responsible. That is why they hate amaechi so much. That's why not a day goes by without them speaking amaechi.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by vedaxcool(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2015
But why are taniods so keen on seeing this country fail?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by henrysam(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2015
MyMouth:

It is the clueless one that led us to this position!
But it's not the clueless that makes the refineries work and some stable power supply we are experiencing now.
Continue to deceive yourself.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Doskit(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by generaliy07(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2015
God bless PMB

Make una read this ogbonge story

"Ballotelli it was who would wake us up around 4:30 each day, he once scared me out of my bed, while I was having a sweet dream, I was dreaming about getting married to a girl I had always admired, at a point in the dream, the
Pastor said to me,”you may now kiss your bride”, I leapt forward to do that which I’d long awaited only for Ballotelli to put his gun boot near my head with a loud scream, I woke up kissing his
dirty gun boot instead of the sweet lips of the sister!...

Read more

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/21/the-chronicles-of-corper-sam/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by DTOBS(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2015
K
Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by MyMouth(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2015
henrysam:

But it's not the clueless that makes the refineries work and some stable power supply we are experiencing now.
Continue to deceive yourself.
So y did the refineries not work during his time and why were the electricity companies generating darkness during his time? Keep on fooling urself!

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by Akbee(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2015
molydonhenry:
Buhari has been talking too much lately! If he wants to work den he shud kick start immediately jor.
go and tell dat to fayose

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by bunmioguns(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET by kliq(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2015
"I am for Everybody I am for Nobody" Stealing is now Corruption

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.