Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman (71615 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by efilefun(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by francizy(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Life imprisonment or death sentence, period!!! angry
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by kurtCobain(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2015
Expect the same for his daughters
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Why was he let off the first time?

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by qreem231(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Rapists should be hung by their balls!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Ertekazee: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2015
In as much as, I abhor and detest animals in human form, who daily engage in raping innocent and helpless females.I would enjoin all to critically appraise this particular case, before passing judgement on the man. Let's try and find out how, and why the alleged victim, found her way to the backseat of the vehicle, if it wasn't a consensual affair.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Whizzing(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:
This just ruined my day. Unilag students are a disgrace
Calm down nah.... when was d last time u heard any UNILAG student in d news...all these bad belles sef.
I am sure ur hatred started when u were denied admission into d school.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by stonecoldcafe: 9:18am On Jul 22, 2015
Such a shame. Don't know what else to say. Anyways dude needs to spend some time in prison for this crime. Enough of getting away with it.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2015
The lady has 60% of the blame. Why getting lured by your ex to a party?? Ladies need to take note. Once you are done for good, move on. The same person you knew 1 year ago might have changed within months. Unfortunately, she was a virgin and never let the guy reach there before they broke up. Sorry ooo
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Bobo001: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2015
STORY FOR THE GODS tongue.....THEY DATED BEFORE....THE GUY DATED HER FRIEND...THEY BROKE UP...THEY MET AGAIN ON BBM....THEY AGREED TO HAVE A MOVIE AND CLUB....SHE CAME OUT OF THE CLUB GOT TO THE BACK OF THE CAR....SHE "WOKE" TO SEE HIM ON TOP OF HER....THAT'S SOOOOOOOOO FABRICATED.

RAPE IS WRONG....LYING THAT YOU WERE RAPED IS EVIL. I HATE VIRGINS THO......NOTHING COMPARED TO EXPERIENCED WOMAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by delishpot: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2015
D3m go release am again. Na govt pikin
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Coolcash1: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2015
The week that the incident happened, she said both of them met again on BBM, and he started persuading her to let them go out again. On that Friday, he called her and said he was taking her to see a movie.

“After the movie, they went clubbing in the Lekki area, where he raped her. She told us that she was not feeling strong. She said she remembered being walked out of the club to the back of Imonitie’s car.

But when she opened her eyes, it was daytime, and he was on top of her at the back of the car. That was when the struggle started. He beat her up, squeezed her neck, while she begged him that she was a virgin, and he should not rape her. But he ignored her pleas and after the act, he gave her some tissues to clean the blood.”

Honestly, I blame the lady. The lady committed two grievous offences;

1. Met the guy on BBM and accepted a night out with a stranger

2. What is she doing outside late in the night. Yoruba will say omo ta bi ni ile ire kin rin rin oru (A child that comes from a good house does not go out in the middle of the night).

Sorry o...Ladies please be careful and always use your HEAD and not Emotions.

#straight face

5 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Xaviers(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
She got what she asked for... u go flex n having dated him before n didnt hv sex..what do you think..he is a bamboo?? Mtchwww
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by sigmundfreud(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
The guy is sick and probably a psychopath; and also used to getting away with his actions. If the first girl he raped had insisted on his prosecution, his time behind bar would have saved other victims. The girl is lucky to be alive...and brave to report to her family. Please always do due diligence on guys before allowing them take u out, most sexual offenders will usually repeat their crime. The mother sef needs help to see that her adorable son is a monster.
...Sickle cell has nothing to do with the story.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Unsad(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Whizzing:

Calm down nah.... when was d last time u heard any UNILAG student in d news...all these bad belles sef.
I am sure ur hatred started when u were denied admission into d school.

Wow. I'm being stalked. How did yu even got to know Unilag denied me ?? I'm now a celeb oh. Smh. Skrep!
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by repogirl(f): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Ahhhhh, I know dis guy na emoneyfizzle! shocked
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by asumo12: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Death sentence
Animal in human skin

He chase batches...
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
Some girls are the architect of their problems!

You went to club with him and expected what?

You were even a virgin?

Probably authenticating the rule, "Good girls can change bad guys"

Some girls are the architect of their problems.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Darkchocolate(f): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
She caused it still outside by 12 am

Hang on...because she stayed out till 12am? She should be blamed

I bet you are one of those that also say "because she is wearing a skirt above her knees, or revealing too much skin, she deserves it Because she sat on the backseat, she was just asking for it?. Smh

Nobody...I repeat...nobody (I will put especially females as they are the most vulnerable in this society) deserves to be raped. Everybody has a right to do whatever they choose to do without being subjected to the most humiliating, dehumanising, traumatic experience. Hell...we all have the right to say NO and that decision respected!!!

I can stay out till whenever ...doesn't mean I'm asking to be raped.

Its such a big shame. This mindset is sadly adopted by majority of people especially those in the position to help these victims.

The sooner we all get our mindset right in Nigeria (including the general public, police and justice system), the sooner we can start taking rape victims seriously and seeking/getting the right Justice for these victims.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Google63(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
She caused it still outside by 12 am have you ever seen a decent girl outside by that time.
www.
Rapists... always shifting blame on their victims... Even if she stayed till 4a.m. Is that a justification for your beast accomplice to defile her? You'll soon be caught too

4 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by kelvic1(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2015
siegfried99:
No justification for his actions, I hate hearing news like this.. this dude has committed same crime before angry angry ,he should be jailed. angry

And for the girl..

Yes, There is no justification for his actions BUT the girl should also be blamed for her woe

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by bluice2(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2015
Guys. . . . will always want to succumb to a lifetime of regret just for some minutes of pleasure. . . .smh undecided
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by obi123: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2015
His intention is to marry the girl.

ah ok, marriage is the intention, in that case lets all hold hands and group hug , if it was her daughter who was the victim will she even have the mouth to come out and spew such rubbish

Hell is not just enough for some people.

3 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Whizzing(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Unsad:

Wow. I'm being stalked. How did yu even got to know Unilag denied me ?? I'm now a celeb oh. Smh. Skrep!

Stalk u? I'm sorry that's d last thing I will do.And mind u...trying to correct u by quoting u doesn't make u a celeb.
Nah u skrep!!! pass sef. grin
Unsad:

Stalk u? I'm sorry that's d last thing I will do.And mind u...trying to correct u by quoting u doesn't make u a celeb.
Nah u skrep!!! pass sef.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2015
A

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by kushsy: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't know if am wrong here, the girl who is supposed to be fragile due to her health issues goes to a club and stayed out so late with a deranged guy...she was dating him yet she didt know he was a rapist...I understand the fact he persuaded her to go out with him but she should have been on the alert...When exactly would rapist get the kind of punishment they deserve in this country? Castration without anaesthesia.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Rapists should have their testes fried and given to them to eat.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by noordean(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2015
u said u r dating no more,and:
U followed him to see a movie
u followed him to a party
i see that as stupidity in the part of the lady.

Meanwhile i'm not justifying the guy's act. He has commited a great crime and should be castrated for that.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Darkchocolate(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Google63:

Rapists... always shifting blame on their victims... Even if she stayed till 4a.m. Is that a justification for your beast accomplice to defile her? You'll soon be caught too

Thank you....someone finally gets it...if everyone has your mindset, then we are already onto a greater and brighter future! wink
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by laplace12(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2015
Google63:

Truth be told there should be healthy boundaries to avoid unfortunate stories. Same applies to guys.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by beyoncausme: 9:36am On Jul 22, 2015
too bad....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.