Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman (71617 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man. / 30-Year-Old Man Accused Of Defiling 1 Year Old Girl In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by KelvinC1(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2015
wolesmile:

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/30-year-old-graduate-rapes-sickle-cell-woman/

every guy this day Just dey look for wer den go put their pric.k..
Tot.o na tot.o.. Whether slack or tight.. How old is that girl OP.?
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Jalal(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2015
They should remove some sickle cells from her body, combine it with HIV and inject into him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by KelvinC1(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2015
KelvinC1:

every guy this day Just dey look for wer dem go put their pric.k..
Tot.o na tot.o.. Whether slack or tight.. How old is that girl OP.?
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Remmy07: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
when she as already learnt that he has date one of her friend why did she follow him out again she should have known the guy is not trustworthy, I smell ojukokoro in that lady
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Ndukwe007(m): 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
[b][/b]RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by andyanders: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2015
HungerBAD:
Rapists are a funny breed.

They get their kicks from hearing women beg and cry. These guys are sick, and unfortunately in Nigeria, they usually settle outside the court and are never jailed. In the United States for instance, after you serve your jail time,your name is put into the National Data of Sex Offenders,and you will NEVER find a Job again.

You will never be able to rent a House/Apt, you will need to register as a sex offender anywhere you go to. In short you are finished.

One day Nigeria will get there, and these rapists will start receiving their punishments.

You are right my brother. We do not have any form of control here like the SS# whereby anybody been looked for any offence, the details can be pulled up through the Central Data Control System. Sex offenders keep doing same thing in Nigeria because of our useless judicial system whereby they are been granted bail and allowed to roam the streets.

You can imagine same guy was caught when he raped someone and was allowed to go hence he was able to do same to another lady.Who knows how many ladies he had raped in the past.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by pasol4real(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2015
But y some ppl from dat tribe like to dey rape,rape ?
Na wa o I no blame them sha even their obas sorry babas sef they do am
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by vague: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
She caused it still outside by 12 am have you ever seen a decent girl outside by that time.
www.
may all your sisters and daughters be gang raped by HIV positive rapists and caught on camera and may you blame the act on the victims as well. Stupiid bastard!
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Missmossy(f): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2015
Devil's incarnate angry

He should be massacred!!! Such a heartless guy, she could have died in the process. Men like these should be killed at birth.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 22, 2015
The boy ws born out of rape that's why the mother is casually defending him. Anyway, nah yorobah ppl sha. Prick service no dey tire them.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Tahtah: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2015
Rape is bad, yes.

We r nt the same. If we were the same, life wouldnt be interesting. The more reason, there are institutions responsible for norms enforcement in every society.

Some pple will go against norms. In this case, one nds to weigh up the pros n cons of any action s/he takes.

No one will say cus s/he has a right to reside in any part of d country, will go n reside in the NE. We all know that terrorism is bad for our obodo country, but those who indulge in the deadly act failed to desist. No, it is dangerous, hence, we nd to take precautions. In as much as she didnt want to hv a sex, she didn't need to yield to his persuasions. But if she thought yes "No still means No" she should be ready to face aberration. Then, take to justice.

It is sad that this kind of beh was committed by a graduate. Some guys think that wen they take a girl for a date, any act they behave is of smartness as she agrees to their invite. Which is not. But girls expect some etiquette from guys wen it comes to relationship. In the long run, the act is condemned.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Trendin(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2015
an im.becile? undecided so how did she explain it to the police?
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by esecoal(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
sorry dear sister
all this while the guy has been taking advantage of the girls health status based on her lack of social skills
evil mind na gonorrhea go kill u
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
vague:
may all your sisters and daughters be gang raped by HIV positive rapists and caught on camera and may you blame the act on the victims as well. Stupiid bastard!

Bro one thing I know if you see me in real life you start by addressing me with Sir, I don't blame you and the rate of anger in you shows you or your relation experienced such type of rape.
I reasoning person would have asked why I made such statement than using abusive which only makes you look so so small to me.
I keep on telling small dudes like you that using abusive words only makes you look small which you are to me.

When you are ready to think and behave like a mature person then I will give you reasons just like I gave others that quoted me in a mature way.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by datnycegurl(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
She caused it still outside by 12 am have you ever seen a decent girl outside by that time.
www.
Lol..... I hang out with friends, my boyfriend and love ones too at late hours... it is not an everyday thing so it is fun whenever I do.... that doesn't make me indecent girl.... I am a programmer.... and I have good plans for my life.... so keep ur childish comments.... her boyfriend invited her out and I am sure she never expected it to end that way..... the guy should be dealt with terribly!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
datnycegurl:

Lol..... I hang out with friends, my boyfriend and love ones too at late hours... it is not an everyday thing so it is fun whenever I do.... that doesn't make me indecent girl.... I am a programmer.... and I have good plans for my life.... so keep ur childish comments.... her boyfriend invited her out and I am sure she never expected it to end that way..... the guy should be dealt with terribly!!!!!

Lol am computer geek of the highest order moving to.Washington to start my masters program in September. I do program wella and am creating an advance SE.
Anyway back to the topic, my sister am a guy and a baddt one for that matter. If you bf truly have plans for both of you my sister he won't be taking you or hanging out so late. Its when he won't to get married then we will know who is right or wrong he will push you away because his already tired of your puna(so sorry for my comment but that's the truth) and get a much younger girl that hardly club.
If you think am lying check snoop dog, all cool j, Eminem, dmx etc they all married cool headed girls even when they party 24/7.
Why didn't they marry the crazy chicks they club with.
Gal guys are not stupid, the only once that fall for girls that club is olodo guy that doesn't know much about girls.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
datnycegurl:

Because you program will love to know your kunfu level I mean language you program with and how proficient you are in it.
Hardly see seasoned programmers in 9ja
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by tonte(m): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
see why I know you are very stupid, women all over the world go out at night to party with their friends and family members and they don't end up getting raped, a beast raped somebody and all your daft brain could think of is she caused it because she went out with a familiar person at night....don't you go out at night? does that make u any less a human or any more responsible than anybody else? and you stupid fool, feed yourself and cure yourself first of your ignorance before saying you can feed me because u dont know shii about me

Demmocrats:

You said local when its the opposite let me ask you have ever seen the daughter of dangote outside in a party by 12am its stupid and brainless chicks that do that.
And bro I know I can feed you and your generations to come and learn to train your kids when you have one.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by datnycegurl(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol, it is parents like you that would harbor ignorants and bad children.... I am sure when your child gets into the university, you would follow her ba? Common sense is common Dats why am African parents ave issues raising their children! Monitoring then day and night like toddlers.... the lady is 27 years already... old enough to get married! Or live on her own!!!! She ain't no kid oga!
Demmocrats:

I will start from asking you your age which am impressed with you because you didn't use any hate word. Let me explain to you why I said the fault is on her.

If you are married today and have kids will you allow your kids to be coming back as late as 12am.

Statistics shows majority of rapes are done in parties when the victim will be drugged and the parents still allowed there daughter to do that.

A guy that truly love and wants to marry you won't expose you to such danger and allowing you to be outside by 12am he would have dropped the girl home immediately its 9 pm.what if they were attacked by robbers besides that's the time those men of the underworld and they gang rape her.she has the power to tell her bf that its late she wants to go home and if he said no she can get a cab that will take her home and when she gets home she can collect money from her parents to pay the cab guy.

The blame is still on her. Last week I was reading a thread were a 22 year old dumped a 29 year old guy because she found out the guy was drugging her drink and she ended the relationship.

True love is not sex and I will love if the guy get shot because if what he did because REAL MEN don't rape women but the blame is still on her.
www.

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by tonte(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
lol, you are JUST about to start your masters....and you still think like this...I hope DC saves your life because you are too daft as a person right now

Demmocrats:

Lol am computer geek of the highest order moving to.Washington to start my masters program in September. I do program wella and am creating an advance SE.
Anyway back to the topic, my sister am a guy and a baddt one for that matter. If you bf truly have plans for both of you my sister he won't be taking you or hanging out so late. Its when he won't to get married then we will know who is right or wrong he will push you away because his already tired of your puna(so sorry for my comment but that's the truth) and get a much younger girl that hardly club.
If you think am lying check snoop dog, all cool j, Eminem, dmx etc they all married cool headed girls even when they party 24/7.
Gal guys are not stupid, the only once that fall for girls that club is olodo guy that doesn't know much about girls.
www.

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
tonte:
see why I know you are very stupid, women all over the world go out at night to party with their friends and family members and they don't end up getting raped, a beast raped somebody and all your daft brain could think of is she caused it because she went out with a familiar person at night....don't you go out at night? does that make u any less a human or any more responsible than anybody else? and you stupid fool, feed yourself and cure yourself first of your ignorance before saying you can feed me because u dont know shii about me

So funny seems am talking with a minor here OK first of all using abusive words makes you look so so small men of power hardly use abusive words. How many times have you seen Obama use abusive words even when his the most powerful man on earth, bro it only makes you look small.

Bro use your brain not heart.

She went out with a guy she broke up with knowing fully well she hurt the guy by breaking up the relationship so in a way they guy is out for revenge.

Keeping the guys number after breakup and receiving the guys call after break up.

Hanging out so late with the guy till 12 am

A student bro not a working class, working class Friday night we hang out with my male buddies till day break who cares we don't stay in our parents house we stay alone. But a young girl of her age that still stays with the parents shouldn't do that.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by datnycegurl(f): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lmaoooo.... u are about to go for yah masters and u so dumb like this.... GOD saves u...
Demmocrats:

www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
tonte:
lol, you are JUST about to start your masters....and you still think like this...I hope DC saves your life because you are too daft as a person right now

Lol that's my third degree am going for bro and stop your hate language did someone rape your sister pls I ain't into rape.know this girls are so lame that's why I have no pity on what happened to her.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
datnycegurl:
Lmaoooo.... u are about to go for yah masters and u so dumb like this.... GOD saves u...

So much hate but seriously I was not the one that raped you
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
datnycegurl:
Lol, it is parents like you that would harbor ignorants and bad children.... I am sure when your child gets into the university, you would follow her ba? Common sense is common Dats why am African parents ave issues raising their children! Monitoring then day and night like toddlers.... the lady is 27 years already... old enough to get married! Or live on her own!!!! She ain't no kid oga!
Then why was she complaining to the cops she got raped when she is mature enough.
My sister age in women is just numbers there is no woman on earth that is mature know that today that's why a ten year old guy can date any gal.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by chiedu7: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=16pt]If na Igbo person, dem for don dey curse all igbo people.
saying "Igbo this, Igbo that". angry angry
Now we no hear one word of ein tribe undecided
[/size]
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
datnycegurl:

No wonder your bf is taking advantage of you, how many times have you seen your bf's sister hanging out so so late.
I wonder how you are into programming, programmers ain't this stupid.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by BOWOTO(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
azimibraun:
The sickle cell is the attraction you know... I have had opportunities for Rape all my life but I have always been denied of it by God and am not angry. Infact that is one denial i am so happy about. Smoking weed and drinking are the others. Nice denials. Baba God I hail o!
what is wrong in drinking and smoking weed responsibly?

1 Like

Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Classicman47(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
May God forgive us all.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Daresh(f): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:
www.

Pls shut up you sexist pig. I decree all your sisters, your daughters and wife shall be raped. Bastid like you.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Demmocrats(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Daresh:

Pls shut up you sexist pig. I decree all your sisters, your daughters and wife shall be raped. Bastid like you.

Let me ask you a simple question when you see me in real life would you have the guts to say those words to me.

Secondly what the guy did is wrong but still blame the girl because from the write up if you have a thinking brain you have to fault the girl.

Thirdly real mean don't rape and I have never done that.

I have never raped any girl in my life God forbid and I was not the one that raper you please note that one.

Finally abusive words makes you look so small my sister try to attack an argument with no abusive words you would have had value to me if you did that.
www.
Re: 30-year-old Graduate Rapes Sickle Cell Woman by Tahtah: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Demmocrats:

So funny seems am talking with a minor here OK first of all using abusive words makes you look so so small men of power hardly use abusive words. How many times have you seen Obama use abusive words even when his the most powerful man on earth, bro it only makes you look small.

Bro use your brain not heart.

She went out with a guy she broke up with knowing fully well she hurt the guy by breaking up the relationship so in a way they guy is out for revenge.

Keeping the guys number after breakup and receiving the guys call after break up.

Hanging out so late with the guy till 12 am

A student bro not a working class, working class Friday night we hang out with my male buddies till day break who cares we don't stay in our parents house we stay alone. But a young girl of her age that still stays with the parents shouldn't do that.

Really, I understand ur argument as follows:

Quote, " she met Imonitie in the university. He was a year ahead of her. They started dating, but she warned him that there would be no sex until they got married. Later, she learnt that the man had dated one of her friends, which imonitie confirmed. So, since that time, they ended d relationship.the week that the incident happened, she said both of them met again on BBM, and he started persuading her to let them go out again. On that Friday, he called her n said he was taking her to see a movie. After the movie, they went clubbing in d Lekki area, where he raped her.

She wouldnt hv accepted the guy's invite (rapist), cuz it might be risky- going to see a movie; clubbing with him. Risk in this situation, implies there might be possibility of bad incidents like rape, robbers attack, clubbing/movie assaults which every other person might experience from a third party/ what have you. It is in the view, that Mr Demmocrate asserts that she would hv avoided this, by simply saying NO to the invite. Mr Demmocrate didn't say that what the rapist did is good. But she could save herself this stress cus of these funny guys we have nowadays in our society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.